Official BMW.sg T-shirt anyone?

Re: Official BMW.sg T-shirt anyone?

another great initiative by wolf. i will support this time round. count me in! :)

Pls go to Page 12 for White and Page 15 for Black shirt

Cheers,
Nigel

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave Jr;558700 said:
Hey Uncles, have took the initiative to design up the shirt.

Wad u guys think about it?

Cheers,
Nigel
Dear Bro,

very nice and great initiative! But maybe w/o the singapore flag? ...err...very loyal ....looks like pap election hehheheehh just my 2 cents worth

SG flag is ok, but make it more subtle, perhaps smaller in size. Don't fancy the text on the back....again, thats just me.

Nigel,

Thanks...I like the back of the collar. Cool.

IMO, no wordings at the back, keeping it simple. Also, smaller logos or flag in the front.

My 1 cent....;)

Regards, uncle.

Can do away with the "SIngapore's Ultimate BMW Enthusiast Community" Its like walking advertisement to me...Replace the flag with a smaller BMW_SG logo and put the flag and BMW logo at both side of the sleeve.

Agree with Etan's view...keep it simple and subtle..especially for POLO T shirt..

Good Initiative..

i don't think the SG flag is allowed

Maybe throw in vertical M stripe colours on the back of the polo? Or just on the collar? that'd be a nice finish to the back of the polo. Subtle yet distinctive. My .002 cents.

Cheers,
Nigel

Would like only the BMW logo in front and the BMW sg logo together with the car at the back, but higher up. Leave rear of collar with the ///M stripes (verticle)

Slater;559073 said:
Would like only the BMW logo in front and the BMW sg logo together with the car at the back, but higher up. Leave rear of collar with the ///M stripes (verticle)

Cheers,
Nigel

Bro almost there, but u got the collar wrong. Just three simple stripes down the collar where your///M logo is now. Not the entire logo. See how it looks

Hi Wolf,

Count me in as well.... :))
But not sure which size fit me ler...Can I try out that day and get the right one ?

Tee x 1
Crew x 1

Swee!!! The shirt in black will be even nicer. Brings out the colours of the BMW badge and ///M logo. BMW sg and car in white will stand out as well

Slater;559078 said:
Swee!!! The shirt in black will be even nicer. Brings out the colours of the BMW badge and ///M logo. BMW sg and car in white will stand out as well

yea.. black dry fit material for the polo t..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky88rehab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back