Ohlins suspensions

Re: Ohlins suspensions

Also where to get the camber plates or camber kit?
In my japon rides I did the camber kits to take out the negative camber. Any costing to guide ?

If also installing m3 front arms etc ...

How to go about doing it to prevent remod?

Any seniors can guide ?

guy013;1034894 said:
Actually it's precisely due to the fact that there are road imperfections that you will be able to see how a good set of suspension can absorb the bumps best. A racing suspension with high spring rate and damping will make your teeth shatter as you go over the bumps. This is where I heard the the ohlins will excel over anything else. Many have reviewed that it is the most comfortable after aftermarket suspension setup they have ever tried. Bear in mind I said aftermarket because of course stock suspension is always going to be most comfortable.

If all the roads are smooth 100% with no bumps then cars will not need suspension.

U mean for comfort so that wun feel the bumps?

I agree with redbeanbun that local streets will not get much out of the coils, how fast u want to attack the corners here? Your tyres probably break traction before u can fully utilise your coils... Unless u dd on semi slicks =/ And good coils are not meant to make u not feel the road imperfections.... Comfort != good for corners

hearsay tein super racing has the best track record for sepang?? most of the top in the 24hr endurance races uses that.

Last edited by a moderator:

SUPAN;1036015 said:
Hi can pm me where u got these ? Or order from ?
Was quoted 3800 incl installation plus delivery.

Understand abv is Swiss set. Got Japan manufacture set going 800 cheaper.

True ?
I'm not on Ohlins. Have a check with them:
Asia - Öhlins

guy013;1034735 said:
i just ordered the Ohlins Road & Track setup for my M3 but the part number is BMS I40. Heard many reviews that this setup has the most comfortable ride of any coilover setup due to the DFV technology (dual flow valve), and still able to perform well on track.

Will post a review in a couple of weeks when it comes in if you are interested. For the BMS I00, the RRP is US$2599, so the local agent pricing is quite competitive at SGD$3690 especially when you factor in shipping costs, and best part they have it in stock so no need to wait at all.

My set RRP USD$3159 but local agent quoted $53xx. So with shipping its still cheaper for me to indent myself.

I was seriously considering KW clubsport also but many said Ohlins will be far superior. At around $1k more than the KW I decided to try the Ohlins. I see the photo already lao nua

8583875617_4e7cb7aeeb_b.jpg

Boss ....

Can PM me where u order from ?

Like to compare costings abit ...

You can't go wrong with Ohlins. Read nothing but very good feedbacks and reviews. Go for it if you can afford it. I can't justify the price for Ohlins though (LOL, might change my mind if keep on reading threads like this one!).

Yes! For Coilover non beat Ohlins! They are power ~~~

** Just for info: Coilover Ive used, BCBR, D2, TEIN, CUSCO. (on my previous ride)

Never own Ohlins but taxi ride a lot times. Street or track...

Cheerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

All seniors whom mod very fierce on this e92 ...

I need your inputs ... so I can do it one shot and no need to mod and add mod or re mod ...
+++

should I get the M3 parts with regards to the undercarriage prior to installation of the suspension coilover ?

What is camber plates for ?
Our stock car not enough ?
Used to do cambit kits to prevent too much negative camber in my JDM ...
with Kenny ...

Same for our rides ?

++++

If i add on a m3 front and lower arm will my tires rub fenders ?
My Rear already rolled ...

Supan, PM or buy Kenntona some beers so you can pick his brains on modding camber & lower arms. He has spent a lot of time modding his previous 335. Do a search on his previous ride's mod diary and check it out.

they say google is your bestfriend

JuzMe;1036672 said:
Supan, PM or buy Kenntona some beers so you can pick his brains on modding camber & lower arms. He has spent a lot of time modding his previous 335. Do a search on his previous ride's mod diary and check it out.

His best answer is check with boss ... Haha

I was at his mod thread last night!

SUPAN;1036757 said:
His best answer is check with boss ... Haha

I was at his mod thread last night!
You need to buy him lots of beer bro.

Just laid my hands on this!!!!

Will install tomorrow ...

Any one got advise how much to set on damping / height ?

Kam xia ...

SUPAN;1039259 said:
Just laid my hands on this!!!!

Will install tomorrow ...

Any one got advise how much to set on damping / height ?

Kam xia ...
Congrats bro!!!

Instructions should contain recommended settings.

Now pocket no money ...

left with 7 dollars notes + 3 dollars coins .....

It is still in package brown box. will take photos either tonight or tomorrow during installation ....

Poison too deep to resist this ...

Surprised you still have few dollars left after buying Ohlins. Nevertheless, they are worth it. I'm soooo tempted now. LOL

First time in life left with 7 dollars to settle my dinner as ATM cannot withdraw. Max limit.

Think next is LSD ... But who can kindly borrow car to try ? Hearsay not to safe to wack n difficult to drive in rainy condition ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3kubetcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back