Old 5?? e39 had additonal pedal

dave

Legendary 10 Years
After weeks of consideration and encouragement by ( BS Romeo, CBS Idol, Shaaz Cool, 78 Jippun) finally I decided to put a stop to the discussion and add another pedal to my old horse...Encounter my first KL massive jam last night together with my new pedal, fortunately I trained my left foot a few days ago by stepping the clutch 50 times, and physio by Uncle FiftyFive..ahahaahah:) :) :)

Re: Old 5?? e39 had additonal pedal

dave;160271 said:
After weeks of consideration and encouragement by ( BS Romeo, CBS Idol, Shaaz Cool, 78 Jippun) finally I decided to put a stop to the discussion and add another pedal to my old horse...Encounter my first KL massive jam last night together with my new pedal, fortunately I trained my left foot a few days ago by stepping the clutch 50 times, and physio by Uncle FiftyFive..ahahaahah:) :) :)

Wa.. tht picture put to good use man.... ah ha ha ha

Dave so what is the difference between Auto and Manual transmission??

Bro,
Where did you converte from Auto to Manual??

SkyMortal;160353 said:
Dave so what is the difference between Auto and Manual transmission??

Woo... better feel of the power, no lag of auto trans. Now waiting for fine tune & increase rev limit, follow by 6 ....sp .
Cheersss

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheh

Mr.55 showing off his brazillian waxed legs

congrats Dave...yours the only manual e39 in Sg !

Namaste Master,
Congrats on the additional pedal. VROOOM. anyways, can anyonehelp me with this prob. driving(still) an E36 Manual tranny. Changed AirFlowMeter, cos last time RPM do not want to go past 4K. if it does, it'll drop fast. Then now better. can go past 4K RPM, but when at gear 3, when at gear 3, it struggles to be past 4K RPM. like as if even if press the accelarator, diff to go up to 5K RPM smoothly. Mech say probably it's the 4xfuel injectors. what do you think?
Thanx a MILLION
R71:furious:

taxiiiiii taxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back