Old School BMW supper session on fri nite 01 June

Re: Old School BMW supper session on fri nite 01 June

sszone;209141 said:
sekali her fren David waiting there for u :lol2:
i think she will prob need more than 4 weeks of consoling from ya cos newspaper said Ah Lee still got some more charges.....better juice up on your ginseng or whatever...haha

David actually prefer Jin Teck.. Fiona say one

> 4 weeks ka, then the more we should meet there and all of you help fill up the schedule.. I not so rich to everyday eat ginseng also watz....:)

jawzsg;209006 said:
Don't know leh, I like to meet at Fann's place.. she needs lots of consoling lor.. poor thing.

She just needs a new boyfriend....

Hahaha... Maybe... Or just bring her for a good holiday trip... Ha

anyway, it will pass. what has happened has already happened. maybe its a test of their relationship. putting aside the star status of both of em, they are like any ordinary couple. maybe their relationship will be stronger after this.....oops no chance for jawsg then.....i think go holiday she also no mood. might as well burn away time on work, times flies and whoila...he's back...haha
actually i think he can make amends by being TP spokeperson for crimewatch n dun drive n drive campaign.....a real life example siaaaa....very convincing.

Sszone, another party going on Fri at St James ? Join them ?

nah, i retired from chiong-ing...getting old liaozzz
now makan supper, lim kopi can liaozz....plus makan my chou toufu....hehe

sszone;208857 said:
keep on hearing u guys mentioning sar lau...where is that ah? tian shang ren jian? or old rex theatre? paiseh for my suaku-ness cos retired from that type of activities long ago.

3rd floor of the old Apollo Hotel... Its called Tian Di Wu Xian... :lol2: or Bobby's Second Home....

ok, i got a few venue suggestions:

Supper.Com.Sg: The Cheese Prata Shop (Fong Seng)

Supper.Com.Sg: Katong Laksa (East Coast)

Supper.Com.Sg: Mince Pork Noodle (Bedok North)

xingzai smelly toufu @ geylang lorong 42 but dunno if u guys got makan or not

the 3 prata shops opposite geylang serai malay village there, ample parking

the famous seng kee ter kua mee sua at kembangan

makan at ABC market (near IKEA alexandra there)

famous bak ku teh at havelock (near my home...haha)

porridge with yu sheng at maxwell hawker centre

prata at the big stretch oppsite beauty world shopping centre

this is what i can think of given the crowd on fridays...any other suggestions
hopefully we decide on a location soon or else 1st outing flop sibei disappointing sia...haha

MRacer77;209546 said:
3rd floor of the old Apollo Hotel... Its called Tian Di Wu Xian... :lol2: or Bobby's Second Home....

now furama riverfront liaozzz...near my home leh...hehe. i live near tiong bahru plaza there

sszone;209552 said:
ok, i got a few venue suggestions:

Supper.Com.Sg: The Cheese Prata Shop (Fong Seng)

Supper.Com.Sg: Katong Laksa (East Coast)

Supper.Com.Sg: Mince Pork Noodle (Bedok North)

xingzai smelly toufu @ geylang lorong 42 but dunno if u guys got makan or not

the 3 prata shops opposite geylang serai malay village there, ample parking

the famous seng kee ter kua mee sua at kembangan

makan at ABC market (near IKEA alexandra there)

famous bak ku teh at havelock (near my home...haha)

porridge with yu sheng at maxwell hawker centre

prata at the big stretch oppsite beauty world shopping centre

this is what i can think of given the crowd on fridays...any other suggestions
hopefully we decide on a location soon or else 1st outing flop sibei disappointing sia...haha

Thanks sszone for those suggestions, I think prata shops at upp bt timah (opp beauty world complex) and prata shops at geylang serai would be better choice. The rest of the places would most likely have parking problems.

Guess we should just pick one location and meet there at about 9pm. Lets make this first Old School Meet Up happen.
:laughlik:

There is a public carpark (coupon) at the end of Jln Kayu, about 40-50 lots, sometime its qutie full, next to it is a prata shop. Otherwise there are free parking by the road side. But normally, getting a parking space is not a problem, walk a bit lah, some small lanes at those private estate can park or park near the camp gate.

I am fine with the places, just name the place, I'll be there.

guys..paiseh I wont be able to meet up tmro...taking my name out
1. Goat
2. Sszone
3. Jin Teck
4. C3P0
5. Lennon Tan

Can I join???? never came to any meetups b4..

goat;209586 said:
There is a public carpark (coupon) at the end of Jln Kayu, about 40-50 lots, sometime its qutie full, ..........., I'll be there.

Thanks for the feedback Mr. Goat, but me and my the other car club pple have quitted Jln Kayu as the parking is becoming impossible even on a Thursday nite. Now we meet at Changi Airfield Coffeeshop. Parking is still ok after 9.00 pm.

marky;209589 said:
Can I join???? never came to any meetups b4..

Sure, you are welcome. Looking forward to see you.

Yes marky, you are most welcome to join us. See you there!

jawzsg, no problem, I stay near jln kayu, so I can feedback the situation. Ya you are right, its getting congested. By the wqay, where is this changi airfield coffeshop you are talking? If its a nice place to hang out ( I mean got food got drinks, can chit chat) and easy parking, maybe we can just settle for that place. I don't mind, as long as the rest agree.

goat;209579 said:
Thanks sszone for those suggestions, I think prata shops at upp bt timah (opp beauty world complex) and prata shops at geylang serai would be better choice. The rest of the places would most likely have parking problems.

Guess we should just pick one location and meet there at about 9pm. Lets make this first Old School Meet Up happen.
:laughlik:

i think for the 1st meetup if u guys wanna be safe parkingwise, then we take the prata shops at geylang serai. then can line up our cars take photo....i be cameraman....swee boh? haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vt999today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back