Opinion on Front Lip..Kellener..hehe..

SILVER

Guys, OK me got myself a present..Kellener front lip =)

Just to hear your opinion on which is better, you see the small piece at bottom center (left pic)?..Shall I..

1. Leave it as it is (pic on top left)
2. Remove it (as in the pic top right)
3. Paint it Black
4. Laminate Carbon Fiber look

Oh added the rear spoiler too hehe.,.can only see alittle on bottom right pic. =)

Thanks..

Re: Opinion on Front Lip..Kellener..hehe..

i think it looks fiercer if removed

i vote for CF look.. lol... 2nd option is remove it! :D

Nice front lip! definitely more rugged look if removed.

oh btw, im a newbie to this forum and i recently bought an E90 over a month ago. Had it dropped and put 19's on it. At the moment I'm looking for front and rear lips. I'll be going to Singapore at the end of this month, a lot of ppl recommended me to get stuff/accessories for my E90 there cuz of the price and variety of brands.

Soo...Help...pls? Thanks hehe. I'd like to know What kind of accessories from what place with the best price, and also which lips would look really nice on my ride. Your help would be really appreciated!

Removing it will look like Kerscher's / Rieger's - losing Kellener's individualism. Leave it on, but CF it.

Yeah I reckon maybe removing it looks more firece, Yeah Kenn you've got a point there too

The carbon look also can be quite nice..just that my car have no CF anywhere so it may look abit weird out of no where CF at the bottom??

I started out with the Front lip and rear spoiler but then somehow after looking at it, it looks somehow incomplete..as the front may be too "heavy" therefore the plain stock side skirts doesn't seem to carry it well BUT if I add side then I wil have to add the rear diffuser! damn! thats = Spend money!

Why stop there............

Hehehehe........

Arcidiz;265839 said:
Nice front lip! definitely more rugged look if removed.

oh btw, im a newbie to this forum and i recently bought an E90 over a month ago. Had it dropped and put 19's on it. At the moment I'm looking for front and rear lips. I'll be going to Singapore at the end of this month, a lot of ppl recommended me to get stuff/accessories for my E90 there cuz of the price and variety of brands.

Soo...Help...pls? Thanks hehe. I'd like to know What kind of accessories from what place with the best price, and also which lips would look really nice on my ride. Your help would be really appreciated!

Yeah there are quite a few different brands of kits here..Which looks nice, different ppl will tell you different brand is nicer...So it really depends on yourself.

Price depends on which brands and what you intend to get...For Full Kits (Front/Side/Rear/Diffuser/Roof Spoiler)..Usually will set you back between SGD$4K to SGD$5K +/- ...For replicas maybe around SGD$2K?? +/- ??? Or less maybe...

The current brands available are ACS, Breyton, Kellener, Kerscher, Hartge, Hamann, M Aero.
So check out which one you fancy first.

kenntona;265851 said:
Why stop there............

Hehehehe........

You evil fellow....hehehe :evil:
I will go see if I can get some CF stickers to see how it look.. hehe..

leave it for a few days, see if you can lun the current look.

I preferred the current finished. :thumbsup:

acupunch;265868 said:
leave it for a few days, see if you can lun the current look.

I preferred the current finished. :thumbsup:

Lun a few days see how...hahaha...:juggle:

I think with lip nicer.... But have to CF it. If you think got a piece of CF look very odd. You can consider to CF the front 2 'lip' as well... hope u understand, i don't know how to describe it

Prefer it alot more with the lip!

i bote numbu 4. (Laminate Carbon Fiber look)
coz wont stand out..then belly swee...without it is better..but CF also good
so its 2 or 4

after reading page 2.i think its better to add a Poll in this thread..easier to see the votes

Yeah Nic I dont know how to add poll..But doesn't matter ...

Hmm..Looks like majority would CF it Or leave it as it is...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajabaji1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back