Re: Original Exhaust and Aftermarket Exhaust

Exhaust tip la

MW;1025289 said:
How many spoons does Kai Kai need? I have a whole box for sale

Sell?? Give la. You very generous one. :p

pReTeNd3r;1025125 said:
Jon is hinting to you that he wan to show off to you his SART SART remus exo and his kerbless sart sart M5rims with his Sart sart bodykit.

fu3g0;1025143 said:
N his new scratches on e bumper

ahem....... is kanseelangsart!

Jason8822;1025290 said:
Exhaust tip la

If you're looking to change the exhaust tip. Please be very carefully about matching the tip diameter and the material thickness. I believed the tolerance is 1 to 2 nanometer. For newbie better stay stock as the change in exhaust tip may cause problem to fuel consumption. Please be very careful.

IS250C;1025410 said:
. For newbie better stay stock as the change in exhaust tip may cause problem to fuel consumption. Please be very careful.

Yes and also may cause radio static

Wa .....
Luckily i still staying stock now

IS250C;1025410 said:
If you're looking to change the exhaust tip. Please be very carefully about matching the tip diameter and the material thickness. I believed the tolerance is 1 to 2 nanometer. For newbie better stay stock as the change in exhaust tip may cause problem to fuel consumption. Please be very careful.

Thanks for informing us! It sounds rather scary! :| Maybe install a fake one to have that sporty look? :wavey:

Dunno lei.
I changed to an Eisenmann but, still dont feel the kick.
Perhaps too used to my wrx last time...

I dont mind selling off if anybody wants.
Eisenmann race for E90/320i/323i, $400

Had remus on my e60. Best thing is sound effect, feel fast when u go fast. Boomy sound loudest during car start in morning. Performance improvement can only feel in the mid rpm range and upward (did not feel any difference to performance when car in low rpm).

I am using a set superprint quad exhaust on my E60 for the last 5 years. Beautiful note and improved my fuel consumption as well (approximately 10%) at the beginning until I started to gun it everywhere I went just to hear the throaty roar ... hahaha

For a second I thought jiajia was back.

Anyway, after changing aftermarket exos, I gun my rides all the time to hear the roar but the FCs still improved a bit. Don't ask me how much though, cos the only thing I care about is the quicker throttle response and faster pickup.

Your BMW Performance Exhaust power ......

seanskye;1052859 said:
For a second I thought jiajia was back.

Anyway, after changing aftermarket exos, I gun my rides all the time to hear the roar but the FCs still improved a bit. Don't ask me how much though, cos the only thing I care about is the quicker throttle response and faster pickup.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok9tools
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back