Paintball Part III

Re: Paintball Part III

kenntona said:
Aha, caught you !!! It's a ploy to lure you out......

Why do u need to lure me out... You can simply do the simplest thing that a person can do... Just ask.... :nehnehhh:

Hey guys... the pics that are taken for the paintball game might take awhile for me to load... Cos... I am pretty lazy now... Sorry....

rex7_vtec said:
Swee, steady..... All the ang mo pai kan tan BEWARE....

All of you will be Hokkienised by the Beng platoon hahahahahaha

Try saying "Shoot to kill" or "One shot one kill" in Hokkien pls :yikess:

Haze said:
Why do u need to lure me out... You can simply do the simplest thing that a person can do... Just ask.... :nehnehhh:

Hey guys... the pics that are taken for the paintball game might take awhile for me to load... Cos... I am pretty lazy now... Sorry....

Muahahahaha, wat is new??? you are not even doing your nurse job when we have an injured member.....:lol2:

T6 said:
Try saying "Shoot to kill" or "One shot one kill" in Hokkien pls :yikess:
"Lim peh shoot heng le si !!!" or "Zua le si !!!" for short version.

"Zi liap cheng-ji thai zi kor !!!" or "Zi liap zi khor !!!" for short version.

Then you will hear someone exclaim......

"KNN, kai lim peh sng cheng, boh cheng-ji lim peh wu par-lang toh !!!"

haha, Kenn getting violent.... hahahahahaha

kenntona said:
This will be the Hokkien beng platoon:

(1) kenntona
(2) Orh Lu Lu
(3) rex7_vtec
(4) Tobynik
(5) arsenal62

bro...i think arsenal cannot be consider as ah beng lah.....i think he belongs to the terra cotta era....:lol2:

33 said:
Muahahahaha, wat is new??? you are not even doing your nurse job when we have an injured member.....:lol2:

Whats ur prob... He din die wat... so its ok... dun need a nurse wat...:)

This will be the Hokkien beng platoon:

(1) kenntona
(2) Orh Lu Lu
(3) rex7_vtec
(4) Tobynik
(5) arsenal62

only those with the rank of "LCP" need apply.... coz only they were all LCP.... hahaha :lol2:

i was an LCP too when i ORD... wanted to maintain as PTE, but my officer dun let... hahahahaha

morphisis said:
i was an LCP too when i ORD... wanted to maintain as PTE, but my officer dun let... hahahahaha
If Ryan goes for the Paintball session, would we be: Saving Private Ryan, or Saving Ryan's Privates?

actually all 3 sounds good... hahahahaha.... Barry's one is best though...

(Ryan is gng kill me too)

kenntona said:
If Ryan goes for the Paintball session, would we be: Saving Private Ryan, or Saving Ryan's Privates?

haha.... instead of the ammo boxes.... one side is Saving Pte Ryan.... the other is little red riding Nurse....

i prefer to be raiding the nurse side k.... hahaha

pg7170 said:
haha.... instead of the ammo boxes.... one side is Saving Pte Ryan.... the other is little red riding Nurse....

i prefer to be raiding the nurse side k.... hahaha

U simply juz cant get enough of it right... -__-"

Haze said:
U simply juz cant get enough of it right... -__-"

Pete is singing: i just cant get enough...i just cant get enough....I jus cant get enough (by Depeche Mode) :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

yup, thanks for the games guys. special thanks to kenntona.

Barry u sure damn funny, love it when u went down on all fours. ;)

Team 4 Rules!!! Winner Team!! haha. Why Because I am there, just like the last time too... haha (me being damm arrogant guy yea, I know the next time people are going to target me now) haha...

Till then guys the next battle awaits.

babe said:
but it was still fun fun fun.... and Shameless Terence shot me twice right at my face... really no mercy ah u.... hahaha...

wah!!!! dun say no mercy leh!!! we are in combat what, of course shoot yr face lah....hahaha.

no seriously, we were both securing the bridge but i got there 1st mah....so saw u coming then shooooot the face face! when kena, so happi, so shoooot 2nd time lor......hee...soooory ah!!!

cheers babe!

SHAMELESS said:
....so saw u coming then shooooot the face face! when kena, so happi, so shoooot 2nd time lor......hee...soooory ah!!!

cheers babe!
Truly Shamless ............

kenntona said:
Truly Shamless ............

hahahahahahahaa... thanks kenn... i am just about to say that... hahaha... he was so so happy when we were outside the battlefied talking abt it... :lol2:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23winfarm

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back