Paintball Part IV (July 2006)

Re: Paintball Part IV (July 2006)

Then we'll just have to put Cheryl and the phone next to the target.
BTW Omar hostages will be positioned in the no man's land. Can you spell crossfire?

jaskin said:
Then we'll just have to put Cheryl and the phone next to the target.
BTW Omar hostages will be positioned in the no man's land. Can you spell crossfire?

you just redefined Sadist. :lol2: Poor little cheryl. And dontch u worry ur a55 abt crossfire, the mariachi is king @ returning crossfires. Beware. :nehnehhh:

can someone please post a pic of their mask or them wearing e mask here? thank...

-___-" Why me.... Jason you really hate me that much ah!!!!

elmariachi said:
Thats sadist, bitch! :lol2: hahaha..my baby k800 will be sleeping in cheryls bag so no chance. And i think its better under her good care. :cloud9:

I don't mind taking care of it... But probably you won't find me back there with it... I will start a small little store sumwhere selling all your fones and watever assets you guys leave with me this time round.... Hahahahaha... Damn!!! I should have done that the other time round... Ha!!!!

elmariachi said:
Wow..looks like i need alex a.k.a 33 to be on my team on the next paintball. If hes not on my team, i think its gonna be a hat trick on me! :lol2:If thats the case, i am truly fucked.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! you looking for me???

Sorry people about sunday that i have to withdraw last min. I was stuck in sch after a camp and had to pack things up until sunday afternoon. My apologises to Ken and i agree with Omar, people like me shld be penalised a part of the cost for pulling out halfway. Once again I am truly sorry abt it.

elmariachi said:
you just redefined Sadist. :lol2: Poor little cheryl. And dontch u worry ur a55 abt crossfire, the mariachi is king @ returning crossfires. Beware. :nehnehhh:

omar....omar... u never go n still talk so much cock.... :lol2:

scared say scared la.... :nehnehhh:

cheryl.... when u playing "nurse" again?!!! :)

pg7170 said:

next paintball, i will soot u goot goot ah. Dont pray pray...:furious:

Kelvin, dun worry punishment has already been planned just make sure you're there at the next paintball session.
Cheryl: Not to say I don't like you but Omar pulled you in. hehe

jaskin said:
Kelvin, dun worry punishment has already been planned just make sure you're there at the next paintball session.
I will be there if i can, dun want to tua again... felt bad abt it
If i dun dun tekan me leh... haha

pg7170 said:

Yea right!!!! Little red riding hood again... YOU WAIT!!! I tink I will have to get my gfs jamie n esther to help... hahahahaha!!!!

jaskin said:

Hrmm... Den I will just got to stay away frm u guys on the nxt session.... i dun wanna b a target for no reason.... =)

rex7_vtec said:
Gloves sounds like a good idea.... Wouldn't it be better to purchase the ones we use for driving? Like Sparco gloves....

may i suggest these...we use them for our college team...
great for driving too...i like em as when i drive long distances on e freeway or NS highway alone...i can still open my bottles cans of drinks comfortably...

by South West MotorSports...producers of e gloves for American military...recently bought over by CamelBak...
http://www.southwestmotorsports.com/products.htm
http://www.southwestmotorsports.com/New%20in%202006.htm
http://www.southwestmotorsports.com/Pictures.htm

more.........some of prefer the Chiba carbon fibre knuckle gloves though which they use for their bike riding...

Carbon Fibre.... BTW Pilotsnoopy, thanks for your recommendations on the mask. All of it who bought it love it. Discom loves his the most... He bought one that was 2x the price

:) glad u all like it...great effort on ur part bringing em in too...

pilotsnoopy said:
:) glad u all like it...great effort on ur part bringing em in too...

great masks... thanks guys!!!

thinking of bringing it to Yew Lip n spray paint it ..... hahahahaha:lol2:

as for the gloves... good idea.... i'm actually usuing a pair for all my paintball sessions so far... think its a must have accessory! but i highly reccommend the open fingers kind... IMO

think the next must have PE accessories are the Vests and Elbow/Knee Guards.... (aka Delta Force- Black Hawk Down)

:)

SWAT TEAM LEADER (KEN) !!! - when's the next Paintball?!!! end aug?

ps: (i'm away end sept :) )

Probably Mid Sept.....

What's the feel? I will start a new thread to see interest.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bittcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back