Paintball Part IV (July 2006)

Re: Paintball Part IV (July 2006)

kenntona said:
I have been sooting my Korean GF accurately leh......

Then BE A MAN! *RUSSEL PETER ACCENT* and soot acculately. Shooting in paintball accurately is the same as 'shooting'.

elmariachi said:
Then BE A MAN! *RUSSEL PETER ACCENT* and soot acculately. Shooting in paintball accurately is the same as 'shooting'.

hullo... apa ini ?!!!

Paintball goggles Groupbuy:

Hi guys, did some researching for the paintball masks.

I've narrowed it down to the JT X-Fire Tactical Thermal Goggle. It costs US$29.99. There's a cheaper version the JT X-Fire Single Goggle that does not come with a visor that costs US$19.99.
X-Fire Tactical Thermal
http://www.paintballexpress.com/get_item_ggjxt_jt-x-fire-tactical-thermal-goggle.htm
X-Fire Single
http://www.paintballexpress.com/get_item_ggjxs_jt-x-fire-single.htm

I can't find any reviews on the above mentioned goggles but here's a link to a paintball review site
http://www.pbreview.com/products/cat/46/page2/sort1/view2/layout2/rman/rcat/

So who's interested in the group buy? Would like to close the GB by Friday as it would take a while to ship the masks back to Singapore.
Group Buy:
1. Jaskin X 1

hey jaskin...
I was just thinking if you are going for a mask that is about US$30, you should probably go for a Proto...in this case the Proto Switch EL Mask...
http://www.paintballexpress.com/get_item_ggdps_proto-switch-el-goggle-single.htm
http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/3251/

It is a much more popular brand in the USA...sort of like branded in paintball world...they are making quite abit of headway in paintball in this region with more fields being sponsored or using their products...probably be easier to get parts for it next time...

ok guys.... if can get the masks in by 23jul... i'm IN!!!

we need the googles too rite.... :)

cheeers

I am in for the Group Buy. Visors needed.

Thanks for the advise Pilotsnoopy. Don't really know much about paintball accesories
So currently Groupbuy is for:

1. Jaskin - Proto
2. Pg7170
3. Kenneth

Which masks do you guys wanna get?

jaskin said:
Which masks do you guys wanna get?
Anything that can fit my fat face. Got size?

So currently Groupbuy is for:

1. Jaskin - Proto
2. Pg7170
3. Kenneth
4. Adsnx - (any mask is fine)

GGDPS_FULL.jpg

i kind of like the shape of these... but i need the visors too.... :)

ps: looks like can protect most of the sides of ur head... good for "big" heads... hahaha

thanks

peter, tat mask looks like one of those crossroad biking helmets.. haha...

pg7170 said:
GGDPS_FULL.jpg

i kind of like the shape of these... but i need the visors too.... :)

ps: looks like can protect most of the sides of ur head... good for "big" heads... hahaha

thanks

wahlau u header someone with this sure worse than shooting the paintball. :lol2:

elmariachi said:
wahlau u header someone with this sure worse than shooting the paintball. :lol2:

so no "head BuTTing" before any games...

and imagine 4 guys in a car all wearing this mask... driving along the roads in the estates where the ministers are staying?!!!! top down...hahaha...:nehnehhh:

Hi Ken, I think the masks are 1 size fits all with the elastic strap helping with fitment.

GB participants:

1. Jaskin - Proto
2. Pg7170 - Proto
3. Kenneth
4. Adsnx - (any mask is fine)
5. Discom

hey guys...i believe the transparent visors/goggles/lens whatever you call it are included...

i will take a photo of my own mask tomorrow...the lens are a little different...with a mirror effect...you can change that later on when wear and tear affects it...cost about USD$15-30.

actually i got another suggestion...how about this?
*grin*

Pilot are you in SG at the moment or in the states? I'm alittle afraid it might not get here before the 23rd of July. Has anyone used vpost before? What are their delivery times?

jaskin, i am currently in K.L, Malaysia...shuttering between states and kl...
if you want i could try to contact the local paintball field which is sponsored by dye/proto...they have direct links with the company and might be the distributors.
not too sure about vpost...usually just leave it up to the senders to know what is best and most cost effective.

it seems Tag Paintball at OCC is using JT stuff...how about contacting them for help/advice in bringing in the items be it JT or Dye/Proto...it might be worth their while cos some paintball equip manufacturers are looking to expand their market in this region...of cos let them know we know the pricing...and since you guys seem to be regulars lately...whom is willing to negotiate for better rates? over at the fields I play...we get almost 50% off the regular price for e 'ammo' for being members/regulars...

pilotsnoopy said:
it seems Tag Paintball at OCC is using JT stuff...how about contacting them for help/advice in bringing in the items be it JT or Dye/Proto...it might be worth their while cos some paintball equip manufacturers are looking to expand their market in this region...of cos let them know we know the pricing...and since you guys seem to be regulars lately...whom is willing to negotiate for better rates? over at the fields I play...we get almost 50% off the regular price for e 'ammo' for being members/regulars...
Okay, I will talk to Ken Khoo. Keep you guys posted.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhatvipdate

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back