Paintball Part IV (July 2006)

Re: Paintball Part IV (July 2006)

The Proto mask we are talking about is known as the Proto Switch EL Mask.

http://ze6.soupnova.com/118813/Proto Switch EL Mask.html

Ken Khoo (TAG Paintball) does not carry any paintball mask - owing to the niche and poor demand. He has a piece of the Proto mask, but is selling at high price ($120). He suggests we buy straight from the States (JT, Dye, and Proto - Dye and Proto are related).

But a couple of things he mentioned worthy of caution:

(1) Do not buy anti-fog lenses/visor - since it is actually fabricated by two pieces of lenses glued together. The inner piece is what they called "thermal" lenses. The actual problem will arise when you wash the lenses. Water has been known to seep in between the 2 lenses.

(2) Buy a spare lense / visor.

(3) Declare in airport as paintball mask - there have been known cases of suspicion of weapon linking to robbery, terrorism with the discovery of the masks in luggages....... muahahahaha.......

most importantly... can the new Masks arrive by 23july anot?

hey all...just a little look at my mask...with e top removed and lens changed...
gee i never thought i'll have to pose like this in front of mirrors like my girlfriends...zzz heh...

pilotsnoopy said:
jaskin, i am currently in K.L, Malaysia...shuttering between states and kl...
if you want i could try to contact the local paintball field which is sponsored by dye/proto...they have direct links with the company and might be the distributors.
not too sure about vpost...usually just leave it up to the senders to know what is best and most cost effective.
Unless we could buy in bulk, else going through TAG will simply incur a middleman margin. We will seek the US route. Now, we need to consolidate the order fast.......

group buy closes tonight. Tomorrow i'll try in the order

Group buy has hit a snag. The online site doesn't allow us to use a Singapore credit card to ship ithe masks to a US address. Vconcierge would take far too long and shipping it directly to SG from the site would cost close to $100 extra...
I'm trying to get an ebay seller to get a quotation to see if shipping is cheaper. will keep you guys updated

Jase,...sorry for the trouble!

for tat, u will not be taken as P.O.W :lol2:

Confirmed July 23rd Sunday morning 10 am to noon.

Battleground will still be Orchid Country Club's TAG raw field. Same as May's session.

Warriors:

( 1 ) kenntona "Kenneth"
( 2 ) rex7_vtec "Barry"
( 3 ) Smoobies " James"
( 4 ) T6 "Andy"
( 5 ) adsnx "Adrian"
( 6 ) Orh LULU "Daniel"
( 7 ) emile "Emile"
( 9 ) PG7170 "Peter"
( 10 ) Shaaz "Shaaz"
( 11 ) 33 "Alex"
( 12 ) elmariachi "Omar"
( 13 ) Gonzo "Adrian"
( 14 ) ALFA "Alfa"

( 16 ) bmwF1 "Kelvin"
( 17 ) drivemax "Simon"
( 18 ) jaskinator "Jason"
( 19 ) discom "Kenneth"
( 20 ) gadaffi "GaDaFFi"

Sorry guys. I will have to back out on the game this month. Just found out i cant make it.

Damn was look forward to it. esp since discom is going, was lookin forward to see what he turn up with this time round. maybe red pj, yea discom.
Pls take picts...

Kenneth: sorry about it.

unless u guys can bring the game forward to next weekend on 16 july i can go....haha

seems its 19 pax now...i will try to come back earlier and substitute...confirm nearer to e date.

coolacid said:
Sorry guys. I will have to back out on the game this month. Just found out i cant make it. Damn was look forward to it. esp since discom is going, was lookin forward to see what he turn up with this time round. maybe red pj, yea discom. Pls take picts...

Kenneth: sorry about it.
No worries. We will issue death warrants to our assassins now......

Good news guys. Manage to make the purchase. The 6 on the list the GB is a go.

Paintball Part IV (July 2006)

Reminder this Sunday July 23rd morning 10 am to noon. Battleground will still be Orchid Country Club's TAG raw field. Same as May's session. We will meet for breakfast at the same Casuarina place - junction of Upper Thomson & Yio Chu Kang. Call me at 9747 7817 for any query.

Warriors:

( 1 ) kenntona "Kenneth"
( 2 ) rex7_vtec "Barry"
( 3 ) Smoobies " James"
( 4 ) T6 "Andy"
( 5 ) adsnx "Adrian"
( 6 ) Orh LULU "Daniel"
( 7 ) emile "Emile"
( 9 ) PG7170 "Peter"
( 10 ) Shaaz "Shaaz"
( 11 ) 33 "Alex"
( 12 ) elmariachi "Omar"
( 13 ) Gonzo "Adrian"
( 14 ) ALFA "Alfa"
( 15 ) bmwF1 "Kelvin"
( 16 ) drivemax "Simon"
( 17 ) jaskinator "Jason"
( 18 ) discom "Kenneth"
( 19 ) gadaffi "GaDaFFi"

Jaskin - any update on the group-buy on mask?

http://www.youtube.com/v/P5JZAX_mLQM

kenntona said:
Reminder this Sunday July 23rd morning 10 am to noon. Battleground will still be Orchid Country Club's TAG raw field. Same as May's session. We will meet for breakfast at the same Casuarina place - junction of Upper Thomson & Yio Chu Kang. Call me at 9747 7817 for any query.

Warriors:

( 1 ) kenntona "Kenneth"
( 2 ) rex7_vtec "Barry"
( 3 ) Smoobies " James"
( 4 ) T6 "Andy"
( 5 ) adsnx "Adrian"
( 6 ) Orh LULU "Daniel"
( 7 ) emile "Emile"
( 9 ) PG7170 "Peter"
( 10 ) Shaaz "Shaaz"
( 11 ) 33 "Alex"
( 12 ) elmariachi "Omar"
( 13 ) Gonzo "Adrian"
( 14 ) ALFA "Alfa"
( 15 ) bmwF1 "Kelvin"
( 16 ) drivemax "Simon"
( 17 ) jaskinator "Jason"
( 18 ) discom "Kenneth"
( 19 ) gadaffi "GaDaFFi"

Jaskin - any update on the group-buy on mask?

http://www.youtube.com/v/P5JZAX_mLQM

kentonna, ALFA wont be making it. He has some rbusiness meeting in KL he has to attend to. Pls update accordingly.

Cheers.

P.S - Alex and Peter, the guitars will be slinging once i have shot you.:lol2: :cloud9:

P.S - Alex and Peter, the guitars will be slinging once i have shot you.:lol2: :cloud9:

OMAR.... think u have been watching too many 'desperado' movies la.... :shoot: :shoot:

suggest u watch "saving private ryan" instead... more realistic... in real life WAR!!! :lol2:

dont believe... u just try to stick ur head up a bit more this sunday k... :nehnehhh:

pg7170 said:

OMAR.... think u have been watching too many 'desperado' movies la.... :shoot: :shoot:

suggest u watch "saving private ryan" instead... more realistic... in real life WAR!!! :lol2:

dont believe... u just try to stick ur head up a bit more this sunday k... :nehnehhh:

Cute Peter...Very cute. leave ur cabrio open on Sunday. I think it will look gr8 multicolored interior.:lol2: Joking la..i'll try to stick my head out for u on sunday ok but i know u will miss.:laughlik:

Kenneth, updated you on Sat. That's the last I heard.

CPL Discom, please report in. The masks have they left Cali yet?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bittcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back