PI 520i

Re: PI 520i

Dunno, maybe he work for a PI want to tell us that he selling 520i at $200K

Let me stop the record then.

Wah $200K VERY GOOD PRICE. Pls PM your PI name. Thank you.

Hi FASTCARS, money can buy songness only if you make the right choice.

$200k for a 520i is expensive, as i envision you will start another thread:
- asking to install powerbox / sprintbooster / pivot / popeye's spinach
- comparing their selling price / warranty coverage / user experience / ryu's shen long quan
- ask owners of 520i if they regret / tempted to change / can live with it / believe in true love

obviously you are not listening to the people here who bother to spend their precious time which they can
- spend with their beloved Olive
- practise ryu's hurricane kick
- make love

my advice to you:
- new car does not mean good car
- PI car does not mean bad car, AD car does not mean good car
- ditch the 520i, cos at $200k, you have much better choices even at 1 yr old cars

peace.jpg

$200K FTW !!!
can get 1/2 new porky or used r8 .... lolz
your money your pasal ... do what you want to do
if a lesson meant to be learnt ... you will know what to do next time ... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Or you want to get my 523 ? without the rim though
I also hoping for $200k and the odometer i can adjust to whatever mileage you desire

View attachment 40559

So made up your mind????

FASTCARS;881408 said:
How much discount is reasonable market rate to ask from SE.

If new car is registered with Open Cat COE (likely Open Cat expired when bid at begin of the year) ; Car mileage is e.g. 80km, Profit Margin is $30K =(e.g.Sell Price $200K - $170 Cost).

Completely brand new car (with guaranteed COE) is selling at e.g.200K. Car is not 520i.

Above replaces the below thread
Hi, was wondering what the differences are if buy from PML 520i(new) vs the 2nd hand unit from
PI (

MapleLeaf;920882 said:
Is it better to get Coke from Fairprice or Econmart?

Hahahaha I'm new to buying a car. I am contemplating whether or not to get from an authorised distributor or from a parallel importer.....

Which would be a better choice in terms of feel and performance ? - 328i or 520i?

MapleLeaf;920882 said:
Is it better to get Coke from Fairprice or Econmart?

Hahahaha I'm new to buying a car. I am contemplating whether or not to get from an authorised distributor or from a parallel importer.....

Another qn.. Which would be a better choice in terms of feel and performance ? - 328i or 520i?

Celest;920893 said:

Which would be a better choice in terms of feel and performance ? - 328i or 520i?
In terms of feel - 520i
In terms of performance - 328i
If want both feel and performance - 335i or 535i (Ms excluded)

Above is IMHO.

Celest;920894 said:

Another qn.. Which would be a better choice in terms of feel and performance ? - 328i or 520i?

If new car got problems, authorised oblige to rectify it. PI, I have no experience.

Go test drive both. They are about same price range.

Baby1M;920898 said:
In terms of feel - 520i
In terms of performance - 328i
If want both feel and performance - 335i or 535i (Ms excluded)

Above is IMHO.

Do you know how much discount can AD give to the list price?

Celest;920925 said:
Do you know how much discount can AD give to the list price?

PML is at least 260K for 520i. PI is about 220K (based on last month or so price)

specs wise, I'm not sure, so you need to go test drive, do some detective work to compare whether the lack of specs is worth the "discount" or not, whether you need them or not.

Go for reputable PI instead of small small one. My brother kena before, pay 30K deposit then the company close down, so just be careful. Remember, too cheap sure got something wrong somewhere.....

Citizen69;920943 said:
PML is at least 260K for 520i. PI is about 220K (based on last month or so price)

specs wise, I'm not sure, so you need to go test drive, do some detective work to compare whether the lack of specs is worth the "discount" or not, whether you need them or not.

Go for reputable PI instead of small small one. My brother kena before, pay 30K deposit then the company close down, so just be careful. Remember, too cheap sure got something wrong somewhere.....

I heard that BMW 5 series gearbox is not good. Is it true?

they all use the same 8 speed gear box. izzit?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back