Pics of my Deep See Blue 320i LCI

flwrs18

Hi Guys, Collection Day has come and gone...but the excitement of BMW ownership has just begun haha!!!

Just some pics to share!

That's me and my wifey haha kids in background. To collect in your 'own' lounge was simply superb pity we have to rush as according to SE month end usually lotsa deliveries...so one advise for bros and sis here is to collect early/ mid of month and not on weekend!!! so can take your time and soak in the wonderful atmosphere!!!

Mine's an OPC as I fly very very often and our house is pretty central so wife doesnt drive much, so we thought why not just save on the upfront taxes and just pay when we really wanna drive?

More will be posted with my GTS! LOVE LOVE LOVE these rims, had discussed my earlier apprehensions and undecidedness bet this and BBS but finally the price and looks of the GTS more agressive! Won me over my pocket is also slightly heavier thanks to the extra moolas of savings! Love the differing offsets super swee!!! Cant stop looking and oogling at them haha!!!

Even washing (though a big hassle with 14 individual spokes to wash!!! I love the process never had such big, beautifully agressive rims in my life ever:inlove::D:goodup:

Sorry Bros, just loving it!!!

Care to air your opinions on the colour?:goodup:

Re: Pics of my Deep See Blue 320i LCI

nice colour....

Starting to love the colour because it kinda starts growing on me and this colour is unique to the 3er too

Under daylight the blue exhibits 2 colour tones simply beautiful and glad I listened to her!

Have a blessed Sunday Guys and Gals!

Upload more pics soon!:inlove:

We were dressed to kill...sorry to match the blue of our new car haha!

So far got one warning from car say "Brake Light Rear Failure" so i went to check may times and wife step brake but all okay le...

Any bros got advise?

I told my SE he said observe first then feedback.

Washed and polished my babe already I am one who believes in hands one no need PPS or what not haha Cos I feel so much more connected this way and 'feeling' my car also lets me know the 'skin' condition of the paint work, whether its time to clay(exfoliate) her skin haha.

Because after claying it's always so smooth and new car like!!!

Love the smell of the Dakota leather too, Smell is like seating on a super premium Full Leather sofa.:goodup:

wow one very happy new owner!! congrats on the new ride. nice colour and you are one of the very very rare OPC bimmer owner. :) upload the pics of your new rims soon!!

frankly... thought the current rims already quite nice.

Nice ride................colour wise is very individual...........if you like it, you like it......or hate it

cheers

Very soon u will need to top up engine oil ard 7000 km.
Enjoy yr ride till then! Cheers..

jonleeck;645396 said:
Very soon u will need to top up engine oil ard 7000 km.
Enjoy yr ride till then! Cheers..

Positive......double confirmed

cheers

Congrats on your nice ride, nice color too.

Several points to take note.
1. Car is already run in so do not need the first 1K km service (SE will tell you that).
2. Top up engine oil only when the warning light sound, I learn the hard way on my first ride because I "backside itchy" thought its low already and topped up, guess what, car sensor warning light "buzz" up saying engine oil tank overflow, car cannot move....arrghhh.
3. Change rim after 6~9month later, wheel trade-in price will not differ much if brand new or 6 months old as long as you maintain them well.
4. Play with some of the features, you will find that this car is very intelligent (too intelligent sometimes) and driver friendly.
5. Renew insurance with iScoupe, can get you very good discount :p
6. Use your discount voucher before the 7th month or pass them to other Bros on the 6th month...

Lastly don't get too "poisoned" by all of us...hehe

Enjoy your ride, once a bimmer always will a bimmer...haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

flwrs18;645339 said:
We were dressed to kill...sorry to match the blue of our new car haha!

So far got one warning from car say "Brake Light Rear Failure" so i went to check may times and wife step brake but all okay le...

Any bros got advise?

I told my SE he said observe first then feedback.

Washed and polished my babe already I am one who believes in hands one no need PPS or what not haha Cos I feel so much more connected this way and 'feeling' my car also lets me know the 'skin' condition of the paint work, whether its time to clay(exfoliate) her skin haha.

Because after claying it's always so smooth and new car like!!!

Love the smell of the Dakota leather too, Smell is like seating on a super premium Full Leather sofa.:goodup:

congrats! but ur shoe not blue ...

Bro, pics of rim!!!

Btw your warning light, switch on the headlights w/o stepping brake, any problems?

Garfieldhello;645458 said:
Welcome on board, Bro!

Thanks Bro! Really nice to have such nice bimmer bros/ sis here in this forum haha!

jseah_70;645400 said:

1. Car is already run in so do not need the first 1K km service (SE will tell you that).
2. Top up engine oil only when the warning light sound, I learn the hard way on my first ride because I "backside itchy" thought its low already and topped up, guess what, car sensor warning light "buzz" up saying engine oil tank overflow, car cannot move....arrghhh.
3. Change rim after 6~9month later, wheel trade-in price will not differ much if brand new or 6 months old as long as you maintain them well.
4. Play with some of the features, you will find that this car is very intelligent (too intelligent sometimes) and driver friendly.
6. Use your discount voucher before the 7th month or pass them to other Bros on the 6th month...

Very good points and many thanks bro! I Just found out my Idrive/ MMI can play DVD!!! Super duper Happy siah!!! But only when stationary...but good enough! This freaking MMI and Idrive is super high tech!

Just paired my iphone to car today as well so easy to do and afterwards all contact in car and making phone calls from my car a breeze cant hardly believe I have such kinda tech at...literaly my 'finger tips'!!! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Am bloody impressed!!! Sorry guys:silenced:

On a mechanical note, I was washing my car last night and noticed that the car's rear brake disc is actually ventilated! Cool as even audis are equipped with only a solid disc.

Dont know about MB though maybe also venti cos rear wheel drive so stopping power is very crucial...:p

jseah_70;645400 said:

Enjoy your ride, once a bimmer always will a bimmer...haha.

Bro No need u all to say I poison myself by go looking at rims once loan approved!!!

Faster then u can say poison i kana big time already ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k93453632

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back