Pics of my Deep See Blue 320i LCI

Re: Pics of my Deep See Blue 320i LCI

Gorgeous car and sweet couple! Congrats on your new baby and welcome to the club. :)

flwrs18;645332 said:
Hi Guys, Collection Day has come and gone...but the excitement of BMW ownership has just begun haha!!!

Just some pics to share!

That's me and my wifey haha kids in background. To collect in your 'own' lounge was simply superb pity we have to rush as according to SE month end usually lotsa deliveries...so one advise for bros and sis here is to collect early/ mid of month and not on weekend!!! so can take your time and soak in the wonderful atmosphere!!!

Mine's an OPC as I fly very very often and our house is pretty central so wife doesnt drive much, so we thought why not just save on the upfront taxes and just pay when we really wanna drive?

More will be posted with my GTS! LOVE LOVE LOVE these rims, had discussed my earlier apprehensions and undecidedness bet this and BBS but finally the price and looks of the GTS more agressive! Won me over my pocket is also slightly heavier thanks to the extra moolas of savings! Love the differing offsets super swee!!! Cant stop looking and oogling at them haha!!!

Even washing (though a big hassle with 14 individual spokes to wash!!! I love the process never had such big, beautifully agressive rims in my life ever:inlove::D:goodup:

Sorry Bros, just loving it!!!

Care to air your opinions on the colour?:goodup:

dantito;649361 said:
YOOOOZZZ!!!

Another deep sea blue!!!! hahah! mine too!

Yeah Bro! :goodup::goodup::goodup:

What's ur interior colour bro? Mine is black cos wife afraid that other colour leathers might become a work of art in due time cos kids still rather young and easily inspired artists haha!

Love the double tone look of our car under sunlight! The blue is very nice and is really growing more and more on muah...

Initially was very upset with wife for chg the colour but I guess now it's starting to make sense...

Was down at showroom today and there is a DSB with black interior on display too! when polished and waxed it looks beautiful! Just waxed her yesterday wash and wax all by myself for nearly 4hrs but loving every minute:)

My sonny came to help me wash too! Spend quality time with him since 1.5 years old haha... However from wax stage its hands off for him! Daddy take over:)

Since my first car I will never trust any one to wash my car as I really feel we connect and know every rough spot and dent on our cars better thru washing our cars ourselves...but that's just me...:)

Enjoy Bro!

pbear1973;649370 said:
Gorgeous car and sweet couple! Congrats on your new baby and welcome to the club. :)

Thanks Bro! Loving the car and drive haha! Truly the Joy of owning a Bimmer!

Ups Ah!!!!

davidtch;649334 said:
If it is rear lite bulb, it should not be too difficult to DIY. Bulb can get it from Eng Soon or Golden Link.

Thanks Bro maybe next time will try DIY instead hehehe:)

Tml gg to pml to get some lifestyle items like the infamous BMW Caps! Very nice!

Cos got 20%off coupon!:)

flwrs18;649409 said:
Thanks Bro! Loving the car and drive haha! Truly the Joy of owning a Bimmer!

Ups Ah!!!!

I agree! Have mine for over a year, truly the best car I've ever driven. :D Are you going to mod your car? Be careful these forums are very, very poisonous. :p

pbear1973;649616 said:
I agree! Have mine for over a year, truly the best car I've ever driven. :D Are you going to mod your car? Be careful these forums are very, very poisonous. :p

BMW = Sheer Driving Pleasure.......

cheers

very, very poisonous is an under statement :lol:

pbear1973;649616 said:

Last edited by a moderator:

Explains why I have two :p

wt_know;649624 said:
very, very poisonous is an under statement :lol:

Keke I say at the very least ECU tuning, exos and rims :) I cannot mod rims sadly.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k93453632

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back