PML ...... getting better?

GFC-Boss

Re: PML ...... getting better?

Simon wrote an e-mail, away on business and should be back nxt week. He delegated to his management. I must say that they're quite impressive. I can accept their token. Case closed.

Anyway, what I really want to know from you guys .... is PML service any better now? Do you guys encounter any problems with your car servicing? ....

Thnks.

wah... what did they do man?

GFC-Boss;158453 said:
I had a brief encounter earlier this week with PML.

Check this out:
VOLVOSG :: View topic - PML vs BMW .... please don't let me regret it

Are they getting better, status quo, or worst than year 2002?

What do you guys think?

Can I say that I should be looking forward to a trouble free motoring .......

Well done....wonder if you will see the fellow next when you go there again...most prolly he will be sent to some factory looking after electronics:furious: :furious:

normally i wouldnt connect a security guard's behaviour to the company as the person is after all a low level staff, but if he indeed had bene given such instructions by the PML mgt, whoever this mgr is then it is the stupidest thing. irregardless of what car the customer drives, he shld be treated fairly. I can be driving a lorry to PML and wearing my grandpa's bermudas n bata slippers, but if I have $1mio in my bank a/c ....does it make any diff to PML? I have a friend who is driving a COE merc, but I know he is a millionaire....he can easily buy a few BMWs with cash....so what...look down on people like that?

there are good people there in PML, and also some A/hole. I m sure simon rock reads this forum when he has nothing to do with his interns :lol2: so they are probably well aware that they had to improve their svc or else the PIs selling BMWs or C&C or Premium Auto is gonna gain from their silliness.

When I was told PML makes like over $100k selling an E46 M3, charging twice as much to respray body parts, not willing to advise the correct tyre pressure to BMW owners who upgraded their tyres/rims to 19"(err.hmm) that really pisses me off. Thats why every PI I speak to, I encourage them to sell BMWs. Competition will wake them up.

I collected my E60 3 weeks ago - it was raining and I asked the taxi to drop me off on the second floor. The security guard had an umbrella and he just stood at the guard post and looked at me as I got out of the cab in the rain. I walked up to him and asked him how should I get to the ground floor. He stood in his guard post and didn't come out to shelter me.

I didn't really get upset until when I looked back and he came out straight away with his umbrella when a guy drove in with his 7 series.

Dissapointed? perhaps. Upset? a little. I'll let it slide. This is my fourth BMW and I seriuosly don't think they have improved their service when even the security guard sizes you up depending on what car yu drive in.

Luminorbase;158463 said:
I collected my E60 3 weeks ago - it was raining and I asked the taxi to drop me off on the second floor. The security guard had an umbrella and he just stood at the guard post and looked at me as I got out of the cab in the rain. I walked up to him and asked him how should I get to the ground floor. He stood in his guard post and didn't come out to shelter me.

I didn't really get upset until when I looked back and he came out straight away with his umbrella when a guy drove in with his 7 series.

Dissapointed? perhaps. Upset? a little. I'll let it slide. This is my fourth BMW and I seriuosly don't think they have improved their service when even the security guard sizes you up depending on what car yu drive in.

Get your next BMW from parallel importers lah, thts what I intend to do and I am telling every car enthusiast I meet. :lol2:

Luminorbase;158463 said:

I reckon this would fall under the category of double standards....

Luminorbase;158463 said:

Precisely !!! ...... the guard practically make me like a fool especially when he spoke in Malay.

This is why I wrote to Simon. Why waste hundreds of thousands of dollars to attract Spore residents to your showroom and spend more on PR when the bottom rank staff sucks.

such discrimination happen everywhere la. not only at PML.

in fact i think one of the bro said he was treated better when he drive his M3. discrimination can never go away, positive side is it makes you wanna succeed. :)

I do agree with you Hitmee.... fact of life: you are assessed from your appearance. Just live with it... there are other things in life that are more important than to fuss over getting "special" treatment.

hitmee said:
such discrimination happen everywhere la. not only at PML.

in fact i think one of the bro said he was treated better when he drive his M3. discrimination can never go away, positive side is it makes you wanna succeed. :)
Come on, bro, this is human nature.

When I first attended the meetup with my PFL stock sedan, nobody cares. Only 2 chio bu came to talk to me. I was so sad I left early with them.

When Totoseow went to the meetup with his roaring 530, he was surrounded macham he is Fiona Xie. No justice.

But that's life, is it not?

So, what are we going to do about it?

I'll be the first to admit I love the handlng of the BMW. Even my wife loves it. We test drove the GS300 and the Merc E240. Didn't suit us ( I am not saying they are inferior - just not my taste - dont flame me ) So we ended up with another BMW.

PML knows it, BMW knows it. There will always be a hardcore group that will buy BMW. And it will take more that a few bad experience before we will even consider switching.

I am waiting for the PI to get their act in order ( come on, will you get the 335 coupe not knowing if you can get it fixed if it develops problems?) . Then I will buy the next BMW from them. Will PML get their act together? Nah ..., if we all buy from PI, they will probably squeese Head Office until we can not get PI cars.

Just my 2 cents.

Its good to know PML is at least attempting to value their customers...

I didnt have too bad experiences with them... so far at least... though knowing some contacts in there does help..

and yes, its because BMW is such a wonderfully complete car, and such an excellent package, they will have no shortage of customers...

kenntona;158476 said:
Come on, bro, this is human nature.

When I first attended the meetup with my PFL stock sedan, nobody cares. Only 2 chio bu came to talk to me. I was so sad I left early with them.

When Totoseow went to the meetup with his roaring 530, he was surrounded macham he is Fiona Xie. No justice.

But that's life, is it not?

u knn nothing better to do come and loot my backside ah? anyway i rather hv the 2 chiobus u stole away.....no justice!

GFC - every other week someone is either calling Simon Rock or faxing him complains.... at the start of this month I had a saga with their Sales Manager and basically their response time is pretty quick... along with the token of goodwill... so close case it was for me and then my car was delivered days later....

The booboo made by the guard probably isn't as bad as the one made by the Sales Manager.... last person I had imagine to have poor service attitude...so if they can't control their generals properly I'm not surprised their sentry isn't as well trained.

Congrats on your new car!

Cheers!

GFC-Boss;158457 said:
Anyway, what I really want to know from you guys .... is PML service any better now? Do you guys encounter any problems with your car servicing? .....

GFC. only kena minor booboo at 1st servicing, but overall experience was ok. they tried their best. oil change price was relatively market rate. plus free OB computer reprogramming to my choice and warranty claim. though with 1 c0ckup, they didnt chop me or over-promised anything they sold me.

PML must have missed a lesson on total customer satisfaction, overall experience... if it is only the product, then it is okie... however, there are so many customer contact points within the entire experience, they seem to forget... however, they seem to respond very quickly to your request...

good to hear that you are back to BMW...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iqlancesolutions
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back