• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

PML Roadshow in Millenia Walk 21 - 23 Aug

davidtch

Legendary 10 Years
PML Roadshow in Millenia Walk on 21 to 23 Aug.

Re: PML Roadshow in Millenia Walk 21 - 23 Aug

davidtch;465656 said:
PML Roadshow in Millenia Walk on 21 to 23 Aug.
what will they be showcasing? all models?

Will tell u tomorrow when i c what is on display.

PML marketing getting more mainstream and cheapo these days. last time i think they did Vivo City or something

Slater;465734 said:
PML marketing getting more mainstream and cheapo these days. last time i think they did Vivo City or something
I doni't think Millenia is cheapo le. There r a lot of porky, prancing horse park @ Times Sq. In addition, things sold in Millenia is not cheap.

This is d 2nd time roadshow was held in Millenia.

Depend on what model then choose the venue, I think tt's better to reach whichever target audience

davidtch;465738 said:
I doni't think Millenia is cheapo le. There r a lot of porky, prancing horse park @ Times Sq. In addition, things sold in Millenia is not cheap.

This is d 2nd time roadshow was held in Millenia.
i dun mean the cars around there are cheapo. the way in which they sell the cars are.

I think the way they launch the 1 series at the expo was a breath of fresh air. Very bimmer like, performance based.

Slater;465751 said:
i dun mean the cars around there are cheapo. the way in which they sell the cars are.

I think the way they launch the 1 series at the expo was a breath of fresh air. Very bimmer like, performance based.

recently went to PML Showroom in Alexandra...

they set up the place like Munich's HQ...but then...the level of people...the 'software' is just not there.

pilotsnoopy;465760 said:
recently went to PML Showroom in Alexandra...

they set up the place like Munich's HQ...but then...the level of people...the 'software' is just not there.
by level of ppl u mean?

not bad liao lah. whenever iam there they will go " sir this and sir that". Even the kopi lady will constantly feed me with swiss roll cake.

Munich being the head office its not suprising that they have the best and are expected to deliver the best, else sia suay man!

Even for multinationals like Bloomberg, the Sing office is nice, but when compared to the European and American counterparts, still not the real macoy.

Simple logic........Who/ Where makes > $$$ gets > facilities/ perks/ benefits.

Slater;465767 said:
Even the kopi lady will constantly feed me with swiss roll cake.

Yeah lor, not bad got free drinks at PML, I was surprised that their competitor at C&C does not provide free refreshments. Next door, they run a classy cafeteria but need to pay for the refreshments. But if you sweet talk to them, also can get free.

ktnpl;465781 said:
Yeah lor, not bad got free drinks at PML, I was surprised that their competitor at C&C does not provide free refreshments. Next door, they run a classy cafeteria but need to pay for the refreshments. But if you sweet talk to them, also can get free.
yah u buy a car they will give u food lor. hehe

but i still feel that C&C's showroom nicer. In tune with the entire Mercedes Benz image, colours right down to the flooring. very in tune. Then again mercs are meant to potray this image.

Enter pml and its all white. Have that feeling showroom is still under construction and not completed yet.

True, Mercedes Benz showroom really very swee, my kids keep wanting to go back after one visit. Didn't buy their car but got free food after their sweet talk :p

ktnpl;465781 said:

the basic drinks like tea and coffee are free. the rest you got to pay though. and the parking is free, no need to claim. somehow, it seems more lively over at C&C.

notsogoodman;465790 said:
the basic drinks like tea and coffee are free. the rest you got to pay though. and the parking is free, no need to claim. somehow, it seems more lively over at C&C.
just so that bros here know. PML parking is free. just tell the recep or press the intercom on the way out and tell them u r here to test drive or buy stuff from parts center. they will let u pass for free.

the selection at parts center of bmw merchandise also quite disappointing...

was expecting a bigger better selection from the old showroom...seems like still e same size :|

oh well at least better than showrooms in US...sales people told me they stop online orders and bringing in new stock of merchandise for about a year already cos of economy.

pilotsnoopy;465800 said:
the selection at parts center of bmw merchandise also quite disappointing...

was expecting a bigger better selection from the old showroom...seems like still e same size :|

oh well at least better than showrooms in US...sales people told me they stop online orders and bringing in new stock of merchandise for about a year already cos of economy.
the clothes r cut throat. made in china apparel which they mark up like 1000%

Yeah, the only thing that catches my eyes are the Bags and Model cars..then again, the bags are so huge, dunno buy for what. lol.

KWY91;465807 said:
Yeah, the only thing that catches my eyes are the Bags and Model cars..then again, the bags are so huge, dunno buy for what. lol.
they r pretty much travel bags. can try shoving your big bertha irons in there. hehe

Alexander already good liao.... You guys shl pay a visit to the Kg Arang Showroom..... Sianzzzz..... Looks worst than some china brand showroom..:verysad: :verysad: :verysad: :helpp!: :helpp!:

Image image image.....PML are you hearing us.... do something abt it....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868co
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back