• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

PML Roadshow in Millenia Walk 21 - 23 Aug

Re: PML Roadshow in Millenia Walk 21 - 23 Aug

notsogoodman;465790 said:
the basic drinks like tea and coffee are free. the rest you got to pay though. and the parking is free, no need to claim. somehow, it seems more lively over at C&C.

Bro,

Bad experience at C&C. The day I book my ride at PML, I was at C&C first.

Wearing shorts, I was totally ignored... have to walk up to a sale rep to request for service. Less than half-Fark service was given within 3 mins and told me got anything then ask her and she go back to her phonecall.....

Turn ard and walk up to her.... then tell her I am going next door and grab wat ever the sales rep at PML introduce me and will drive back to C&C showroom and honk at her face ..... then did just that...except than I went striaght home after signing, Figure that its not worth wasting my petrol to drive back and look at her #$%^&* face again

Guess you guys are luckier or better dressed than me to be served well :shakehea: :shakehea: :shakehea:

Cheers

Yeah same sentiment here. C&C SEs seems to look down on pple who dun dress well. I went there in bermuda and nobody bothered to even talk to me.

kim_pioneer;465824 said:
Alexander already good liao.... You guys shl pay a visit to the Kg Arang Showroom..... Sianzzzz..... Looks worst than some china brand showroom..:verysad: :verysad: :verysad: :helpp!: :helpp!:

Image image image.....PML are you hearing us.... do something abt it....
bro let me explain to u why kampong arang is what it is. it was never meant to be a showroom in the 1st place but only a service center. but they were given a directive to at least display some cars else management does not see the economic viability in keeping it open. the east has a good base of quality BMW customers that PML has an obligation to, hence the continued sustanabilty of kampong arang

Slater;465767 said:
not bad liao lah. whenever iam there they will go " sir this and sir that". Even the kopi lady will constantly feed me with swiss roll cake.

I think you look yantao. That's why they call you sir. When I was there, they said to me "Xiao Di, Ni Lai PML Zuo She Me?"

Anyway, david, what's on show at Millenia?

C3P0;465912 said:
I think you look yantao. That's why they call you sir. When I was there, they said to me "Xiao Di, Ni Lai PML Zuo She Me?"

Anyway, david, what's on show at Millenia?
Robot, because of ur avatar, i will tell u. On display are E60 525 & Z4 S23. I will check out what r the test drive car available later.

davidtch;465954 said:
Robot, because of ur avatar, i will tell u. On display are E60 525 & Z4 S23. I will check out what r the test drive car available later.

Thanks. I can tell that you appreciate good picture. :lol:

anyway...hmmm....both cars I also cannot afford. nevermind, can go down and touch the body and smell the leather.

C3P0;465957 said:
Thanks. I can tell that you appreciate good picture. :lol:

anyway...hmmm....both cars I also cannot afford. nevermind, can go down and touch the body and smell the leather.
U can also look for me for coffee if u come by today.

It seems like the image protrayed in PML cannot compare to C&C...:shakehea:

I believe same goes to thier services between the two...what you think guys :huhhuh:

chris_jac68;465986 said:
It seems like the image protrayed in PML cannot compare to C&C...:shakehea:

I believe same goes to thier services between the two...what you think guys :huhhuh:
definitely comparable if not better in my opinion. if you are talking about how people perceive the image of the 3 pointed star being best in class, that school of thought has somewhat shifted in the last 10 years. BMW has surpass merc as the number one luxury car maker.

sales person never fail to ask if any1 is attending to u if u r seen alone. if all sales ppl are busy, there will be a couple of PML receptionists attending to u.

most SE's i have been assigned to are quite knowledgeble in terms of the technicalities of the car.

kim_pioneer;465825 said:
Bro,

Bad experience at C&C. The day I book my ride at PML, I was at C&C first.

Wearing shorts, I was totally ignored... have to walk up to a sale rep to request for service. Less than half-Fark service was given within 3 mins and told me got anything then ask her and she go back to her phonecall.....

Turn ard and walk up to her.... then tell her I am going next door and grab wat ever the sales rep at PML introduce me and will drive back to C&C showroom and honk at her face ..... then did just that...except than I went striaght home after signing, Figure that its not worth wasting my petrol to drive back and look at her #$%^&* face again

Guess you guys are luckier or better dressed than me to be served well :shakehea: :shakehea: :shakehea:

Cheers

Funny... I tot most of their clientele are tow kay of construction or hawker stall owner who wear shorts wan mah.

the most well heeled guys in this forum i know all dress like f one leh...

they see me no up...gibe me no face...so dress sloppily...lol

i guess sometimes to expect a little respect....you gotta give a little respect to the sales ppl by being a little more presentable to create a good first impression...

but then again...some still see you no up...pkm

佛靠金装,人靠衣装; 先敬罗衣后敬人,千古不变。 :shakehea:

davidtch;465954 said:
ROTFL. yes yes... robot's avatars da best!! It's the one thing i look fwd to every morning when I boot up...

donaldho;466025 said:
Funny... I tot most of their clientele are tow kay of construction or hawker stall owner who wear shorts wan mah.
towkays and hawkers dress up when they visit C&C. Professionals like us dress down on weekends when visit C&C.

Slater;466014 said:
definitely comparable if not better in my opinion. if you are talking about how people perceive the image of the 3 pointed star being best in class, that school of thought has somewhat shifted in the last 10 years. BMW has surpass merc as the number one luxury car maker.

sales person never fail to ask if any1 is attending to u if u r seen alone. if all sales ppl are busy, there will be a couple of PML receptionists attending to u.

most SE's i have been assigned to are quite knowledgeble in terms of the technicalities of the car.

I strongly agree with the first 2 paragraph....

And I quite agree with paragraph 3

But generally I agree. hehehehe. Or maybe I am still a little sore over C&C experience

Cheers

Arkantos;465864 said:
Yeah same sentiment here. C&C SEs seems to look down on pple who dun dress well. I went there in bermuda and nobody bothered to even talk to me.

The funny thing is, they don't seem to be overly bothered that their strongest competitor is just next door

Sad Sad Sad

Cheers

Slater;465873 said:
bro let me explain to u why kampong arang is what it is. it was never meant to be a showroom in the 1st place but only a service center. but they were given a directive to at least display some cars else management does not see the economic viability in keeping it open. the east has a good base of quality BMW customers that PML has an obligation to, hence the continued sustanabilty of kampong arang

Hi Bro

Yup, my SE explained that to a group of us who thought that we can go there for a small gathering last month and enjoy free coffee..... Sianz man

But no matter what the reason is, as a distributor of an establish marqee, the image factor counts.....

Cheers

Slater;466014 said:

Well I couldn't agree more...the SEs have to be knowledgeble which are part of their bread & butter...

My only intention to visit PML is simply to test drive (after testing AUDI, Volvo, VW and Camry). After testing the 3 series, I was impressed by the way the SE asnwered my questions with all the technical know-how comparing other make like AUDI, Merc and Volvo... also helping me to ease my budget for getting one from them...Moreover, I was in causal wear, T-shirt, bermudas and slippers...:p

kim_pioneer;466282 said:
I strongly agree with the first 2 paragraph....

And I quite agree with paragraph 3

But generally I agree. hehehehe. Or maybe I am still a little sore over C&C experience

Cheers
chill bro. but C&C sales chics more chio IMO leh.

chris_jac68;466297 said:
Well I couldn't agree more...the SEs have to be knowledgeble which are part of their bread & butter...

My only intention to visit PML is simply to test drive (after testing AUDI, Volvo, VW and Camry). After testing the 3 series, I was impressed by the way the SE asnwered my questions with all the technical know-how comparing other make like AUDI, Merc and Volvo... also helping me to ease my budget for getting one from them...Moreover, I was in causal wear, T-shirt, bermudas and slippers...:p
PML SE's are one of the best liao as far as leng kee road is concern. i have came across one SE from a reputable marc who gave me a less then sorry reason to buy his car. "you can never find a another car brand that has thicker seat padding then ours" do i look to you like iam shopping for a sofa!?

Slater;466298 said:
chill bro. but C&C sales chics more chio IMO leh.

hmm....I haven't got chance to go there yet...perhaps I go tomorrow and check it out and test drive their new E-class model...:thumbsup:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868co
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back