• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

PML Roadshow in Millenia Walk 21 - 23 Aug

Re: PML Roadshow in Millenia Walk 21 - 23 Aug

Slater;466964 said:
sian. was there today, nothing at all to see. only one 5 and a 2.3L Z4 with some soon to be obsolete F1 apparel and performance steering wheel.
Slater, did u get to bio at the PML mei mei when u were there? Wonder which showroom are they stationed in?

achee;467077 said:
Slater, did u get to bio at the PML mei mei when u were there? Wonder which showroom are they stationed in?
i think yesterday the pretty mei mei all change shift la. those that were there sped up my tour around the premise. left within 5 mins. hehe

think must go down C&C to bio liao

longhorn;466094 said:
ROTFL. yes yes... robot's avatars da best!! It's the one thing i look fwd to every morning when I boot up...
Our forum da best hoh :thumbsup: Got nice avatar to see also.
Ok, sorry for OT.

Slater;467079 said:
i think yesterday the pretty mei mei all change shift la. those that were there sped up my tour around the premise. left within 5 mins. hehe

think must go down C&C to bio liao

Bro,

Really that bad ah... Must have at least some standard mah..... no showgirl meh? Or they go lunch or cigi break?

Cheers

C3P0;467341 said:
Ok, sorry for OT.

Bro Robot,

Your current mei mei Avatar quite long liao.... time to give us bros more inspiration leh

Cheers

kim_pioneer;467451 said:
Bro,

Really that bad ah... Must have at least some standard mah..... no showgirl meh? Or they go lunch or cigi break?

Cheers
really dun have la. were all guys

Slater;467456 said:
really dun have la. were all guys

Wa piang, only guys? Like that where got selling point for a roadshow.... worse that Jap car P.I. roadshow. At least Cartimes got showgirl leh

Cheers

kim_pioneer;467522 said:
Wa piang, only guys? Like that where got selling point for a roadshow.... worse that Jap car P.I. roadshow. At least Cartimes got showgirl leh

Cheers

BMWs dun need chio girl to sell...

pilotsnoopy;467529 said:
BMWs dun need chio girl to sell...

Bro Snoopy,

True lah, at showroom yes......... but at roadshow...must add some excitement n oomph mah

Cheers

C3P0;467341 said:
Ok, sorry for OT.
Yes yes...best bro. You don't mind if I call u bro, do you?
You best. I vote Robot for BMWSG Forumner of the Year!! Bro Robot FTW! :lol:

not sure if it makes any sense at all to spend all the time and $$ at this road show. wonder i the cost justifies the amount of revenue made the last 3 days. better off having more POJ events at the showroom. that'll attract

Frankly, it depends on what is their strategy or strategies... For all you know... a young boy or young girl or a pre-u person... may not buy the car..now... maybe their parents cannot own one.. but .... they managed to touch the car.. and one day... this person.. perhaps... will realise their dreams.. we never know...

Slater;467647 said:
not sure if it makes any sense at all to spend all the time and $$ at this road show. wonder i the cost justifies the amount of revenue made the last 3 days. better off having more POJ events at the showroom. that'll attract

i believe their strategy has been to allow engineering do the talking. BMW have been so successful over the years because of the dynamics and engineering of the car. this is known in the real world through various comparison tests between marcs. cant remember in recent memory that bmw has lost any comparison test within each established model. this says alot about the car and its through this we know bmw as what it is today.

Ah Lian;467663 said:
Frankly, it depends on what is their strategy or strategies... For all you know... a young boy or young girl or a pre-u person... may not buy the car..now... maybe their parents cannot own one.. but .... they managed to touch the car.. and one day... this person.. perhaps... will realise their dreams.. we never know...

this is very true, the guides at bmw told me...besides attracting people to buy the cars...they would also like to attract people to join them in engineering...creative development...and in Munich itself they have 78 different nationalities with them.

pilotsnoopy;467676 said:
this is very true, the guides at bmw told me...besides attracting people to buy the cars...they would also like to attract people to join them in engineering...creative development...and in Munich itself they have 78 different nationalities with them.

They should ensure that their agents have or adopt the same values.

Honestly, all agents 1st priority is to make $$$ and many hire "million $" salesperson - and locally how many are engineers - engineer trained? As a little girl, I can identify many parts of most vehicles.. But when I opened my bmw bonnet.. cannot identify some parts.. too chiam for me liao..

Breyton;467681 said:
They should ensure that their agents have or adopt the same values.

Ah Lian;467692 said:
Honestly, all agents 1st priority is to make $$$ and many hire "million $" salesperson - and locally how many are engineers - engineer trained?...

I do not begrudge them hiring non-techy sales folk. But at least hire competent service personnel. That said, I think the situation has improved, though there is room for more. The days when I was running my E46 - very unimpressed. I can send my car in for the same problem 3 times and not get it fixed. Each time they will just tikam tikam 'identify' the problem, change one part and then the problem still exists.

even if they hire non-techie sale person is fine..except should train them to handle questions which they do not have answers upfront..wont look good if they keep saying i think or try to smoke through..

leebmer;467719 said:
even if they hire non-techie sale person is fine..except should train them to handle questions which they do not have answers upfront..wont look good if they keep saying i think or try to smoke through..

"Yes yes have....have GPS!!! iDrive lor! abit of $ only mah!!!....ERRRRRR....EMMMMMMM....yes yes have!!!....our seats are thicker than other cars!!!....ERRRRR EMMMMMMM....yes yes have!!! our tyres run flat one!!! never puncture one!!!can run for 10,000km!!! ERRRRRRR EMMMMM....yes yes have!!! FINANCE OPTION HAVE!!!! THIS ONE I NO NEED TO ERRRRR EMMM ERRRRRR EMMMMM like some knn JC POLY College kid doing presentation!" Can Tell You EVERYTHING!!!!!!!"

ERRRRR EMMMMMM ERRRRRRRR EMMMMMM.......9 out of 10 car sales people in showrooms here are knn like that....go public speaking class liao also no use. cos they just f**cking dun bother to find out info which will make them appreciate their own products better...hence how to influence clients positively?

pilotsnoopy;467732 said:
"Yes yes have....have GPS!!! iDrive lor! abit of $ only mah!!!....ERRRRRR....EMMMMMMM....yes yes have!!!....our seats are thicker than other cars!!!....ERRRRR EMMMMMMM....yes yes have!!! our tyres run flat one!!! never puncture one!!!can run for 10,000km!!! ERRRRRRR EMMMMM....yes yes have!!! FINANCE OPTION HAVE!!!! THIS ONE I NO NEED TO ERRRRR EMMM ERRRRRR EMMMMM like some knn JC POLY College kid doing presentation!" Can Tell You EVERYTHING!!!!!!!"

ERRRRR EMMMMMM ERRRRRRRR EMMMMMM.......9 out of 10 car sales people in showrooms here are knn like that....go public speaking class liao also no use. cos they just f**cking dun bother to find out info which will make them appreciate their own products better...hence how to influence clients positively?

agree..they cant be bothered..the sale person promised to call me when the Z4 brochure is available..havent heard from him yet in months..in the first place, if u cannot deliver then dont promise..anyway, i have given up on them..their previous sales ppl a few years ago were almost impeccable..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868co
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back