PML year end sales

Re: PML year end sales

nowadays, anytime is a sales time. even move into Performance Ctr for 4 years also got sales

Last edited by a moderator:

should be throwing in more carrots during last 2weeks of Dec... usually fighting for top spot with noisy neighbour next door...

Centurion9990;924586 said:
should be throwing in more carrots during last 2weeks of Dec... usually fighting for top spot with noisy neighbour next door...
with COE so high, lelong also no use.

tomcat;925492 said:
with COE so high, lelong also no use.

Coe is normal la.. If u compare over the last dunno how months and when u look forward to dunno how many months.

If PML sell their cars at mark up like VW, would you buy even at current Coe?

Shev;925522 said:
Coe is normal la.. If u compare over the last dunno how months and when u look forward to dunno how many months.

If PML sell their cars at mark up like VW, would you buy even at current Coe?

Shev,

You mean vw mark up more each car than pml ?

just received this sms:

[PML] Performance Motors Vacation Specials. Great savings on the all-new BMW 3 Series. Own a new BMW 320i from as low as $ 185,900, with savings up to $ 35,900 this weekend. Passion doesn't wait, so hurry. Call 63190 100/500 or visit Performance Motors today. Terms and Conditions apply.

Got their SMS.

[PML] Performance Motors Vacation Specials. Great savings on the all-new BMW 3 Series. Own a new BMW 320i from as low as $ 185,900, with savings up to $ 35,900 this weekend. Passion doesn't wait, so hurry. Call 63190 100/500 or visit Performance Motors today. Terms and Conditions apply.

definitely less than PML. while there is no orange-to-otange comparison, u can see this when using list prices and based on 1 series to golf. ONE.MOTORING - Car cost

if that's the case, looks like the sales margin is just reduce to make the numbers and not result in negative profit

negative profit? walao ... i can't stop laughing until i want to laosai

tomcat;929148 said:
if that's the case, looks like the sales margin is just reduce to make the numbers and not result in negative profit

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetceovn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back