Re: Porsche 911 vs all the rest of the pretenders

Amen tripleM

yah man

it is like Durex being generic brand , maybe iconic
Then playboy or madonna are pretenders ....muahahaha

centurion;267693 said:
You puzzle me. You can use cheem words like `tenacity' and phrases like `come hell or highwater' but still make errors (not typos) like `illuded' and wrong usage `tenacity for argument' ...

Very `prestigious' use of language if you ask me.

point of interest: you know what illuded means? It meant that you have deceived the forum with your post. If that's not a freudian slip, I think you meant `Alluded'

Sorry for being a Nazi... but bombastic language is quite hard to use properly, that's why I use singlish.

hah.. it is people like you who ruin the porsche's driver's image. bloody arrogant. :)

Can Porsche maintain its brand image as a sports car?

As long as they maintain 2 separate productlines - sportscars and SUV and no SEDANS the should be OK. The traditionalist in all of us would probably find the 911 a staid reminder of Porsche's racing glories. One may not wanna buy the 911, but still the halo effect of the 911 and parts sharing give people the impression that they're buying a piece of glory.

A lot of Porsche owners might spend on a 911 restoration instead of going towards a Ferrari, though there are many who use Porsche as merely a steppingstone to another supercar. Sometimes it's a feeling of history which turns them on, much like my wanting a E30 or Pagoda SL. Then they look at all the antique dials, aircooled engines, weird heat exchangers (for colder climes), a torsion bar suspension, funny smell of the car, etc. and they swoon.

The Panamera is not a sedan. it's a 4 door sport coupe. And it will be the 3rd productline, SUV, Sportscar and 4 door sport coupe. it's stretching it, but the name can take it.

But the 911 MUST CONTINUE TO BE THE FLAGSHIP - they must just pull the engine slightly more forward of the rear axle to improve the balance a little. BUt the rear biased static balance is quite good for braking, since under braking it goes to 50-50 when 50-50 cars under braking turn to 75-25 or something - optimizing rear grip for more stopping power.

The continually expanding productlines of Audi, BMW and Mercedes dilutes their brandname. the R8 is a flash in the pan, destined to play the role of a beauty among thoroughbreds, in the same way the TT is a beauty and the 350Z, S2000 and cayman is the thoroughbred. So they don't threaten porsche no matter how wonderful these cars are.

saifywaify;267805 said:
hah.. it is people like you who ruin the porsche's driver's image. bloody arrogant. :)
saify, it took a long time to craft that post, you must read into all layers of it. Don't just take the superficial view. Read in the context of all that has been posted in this thread if you really want to understand, otherwise, just ignore the post.

"Porsche is getting challenged and it happens in just about every of their model line-ups. That's so apparent. GT-R is targetting the 997 Turbo. R8 is targeting the CarreraS ( some even say GT3 ). Corvette Z06 is targeting the GT3 and Turbo....The list goes on and on.

Be lucky that as consumers, we have plenty to choose from to suit your budget"

Jack n the rest of the forum....

u guys would like to know that Ferrari is rumoured to be launching a 997 Turbo rivalling version... duped the F149.

apparently in the 2+2 supercar level... its always been the porky's turbo dominated world... this car is set to try n sway some of the potential 997 turbo buyers away.

and believe me... this V8 Ferrari is NOT a pretender for sure!!! and set to be priced at ard 135k euros... its certainly going to eat into the turbos' pie. (supposedly cheaperER than the F430)

and let me be one of the first if not last to admit... i ALWAYS like to play "pretend"....i am always trading inside the first n second handers or watever the $#@$! this caySmen or watever his ^%#@!! nick is now) ... when i go clubbing or KTVing... i dress n act to attract n go for the kill... the choice of cars... watches.. boxer shorts/briefs/Gs also helps as well... even the choice of colognes... or choice of drinks (Mc18/25...Blue label...cordon Bleu.. louisXII)... the size n brand of my cigars helps too!!!

else the choices of dominations WILL most definitely help too... $50...$100... $1000 :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

peace

Can you go over and torment mycarforum instead?

shit... TOTO... i nearly puked!

thats what this thread is about mah....longest poop of the year award

(image removed)

jaskin;267831 said:
Can you go over and torment mycarforum instead?

This reaction on this board is forum localized phenomenon. I'm sorry but that's the way it is. Previously, I've read that some BMW-SG people said that people in Carma not very educated that's why they don't fight me. In the light of the 3rd paragraph of [this reference] I now understand that these people are probably wrong.

by the way the pic of Jim carrie, is quite a good resemblance to my own.

centurion;267818 said:
your longest and most coherent post yet, pg! Worth posting in this thread, huh?

well... its plain to the meaniest intelligence tat theres no need to use baby simple logic or the most profound or bombastic words to correspond with u... as many people have tried n failed for the past many many pages.

i am just NOT a pretender in this case... n definitely not going to be a 2nd hander n hold back on my feelings n tots on this thread...

worth posting? yeah... u bet!!! anything for u la... since u claim to be a anti-social internet hero tat u r... scared meh?!!!

i'm good on most roads... or u prefer sepang?!!!

aiya my shit n ur shit whats the difference? still same bad smell....ok lor u very intellectual....trying to paint a thousand words with my picture.....

pg7170;267840 said:
well... its plain to the meaniest intelligence tat theres no need to use baby simple logic or the most profound or bombastic words to correspond with u... as many people have tried n failed for the past many many pages.

i am just NOT a pretender in this case... n definitely not going to be a 2nd hander n hold back on my feelings n tots on this thread...

worth posting? yeah... u bet!!! anything for u la... since u claim to be a anti-social internet hero tat u r... scared meh?!!!

i'm good on most roads... or u prefer sepang?!!!
if you run out of words, or fail to force your personality on me, and if so many pages of content and abuse still fail to change my mind, and you don't want to talk about the topic anymore and just want to decimate me, I'll give you a tip.

Start using pictures of filth like toto is doing.

TOTO

knn... wtf?!!!!
stop playing with ur mobile phone cam when going to the toilet la!!! :lol2:

its a damn bad picture man!!!! the angle... the lighting... the main character...

pg7170;267845 said:
TOTO

knn... wtf?!!!!
stop playing with ur mobile phone cam when going to the toilet la!!! :lol2:

its a damn bad picture man!!!! the angle... the lighting... the main character...

PG...cant help it...the subject stinks....and i hv to portray it in the best possible way.

On 2nd thought, i dont think i need a masters degree to post in this thread now. :lol2:

totoseow;267843 said:
aiya my shit n ur shit whats the difference? still same bad smell....ok lor u very intellectual....trying to paint a thousand words with my picture.....
I am told that you do well in your professional life. no need to resort to vulgarities and filth now, is there? it's surprising, I estimated that you had some words in reserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhoitvchat

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups