potential GB: leather seats upholstering

Re: potential GB: leather seats upholstering

Hi all,

I have called Classic Auto Leather and they said the price they are giving now is already a discounted price for BMW cars so they won't entertain any group buy. FYI, I'm asking with regard to Dakota leather.

Btw, they quoted $1800. If I'm not wrong, still need to add GST.

Last edited by a moderator:

Believe Jackspeed quality/workmanship better ..
Not too sure.. but at least i used Jackspeed before.

Last edited by a moderator:

TabbySan;860215 said:
Believe Jackspeed quality/workmanship better ..
Not too sure.. but at least i used Jackspeed before.

As mentioned before as our F20s have airbag fitted seats, only jackspeed to my knowledge has German TUV certification to upholster airbag seats to maintain airbag warranty. So dat is a key consideration. Dun tink pricing can match classic 1.8k wo gst fr dakota leather

You are rite ! Thanks for your advise ! ;)

ginmin;860227 said:
As mentioned before as our F20s have airbag fitted seats, only jackspeed to my knowledge has German TUV certification to upholster airbag seats to maintain airbag warranty. So dat is a key consideration. Dun tink pricing can match classic 1.8k wo gst fr dakota leather

Vince82;859216 said:
Hi all,

I have called Classic Auto Leather and they said the price they are giving now is already a discounted price for BMW cars so they won't entertain any group buy. FYI, I'm asking with regard to Dakota leather.

Btw, they quoted $1800. If I'm not wrong, still need to add GST.

eh, tot its 2.3k?

nighthawkcity;860627 said:
eh, tot its 2.3k?

Hi guys, if u all interested, Jackspeed's dakota is about 1900, haven't include GST and there will be special pricing for GBs.

unknown;860686 said:
you organizing GB?

I still havent decided as i was thinking of waiting for wearing it out 1st. Haha. How abt u organise the GB?

nonno13;860691 said:
I still havent decided as i was thinking of waiting for wearing it out 1st. Haha. How abt u organise the GB?

same thoughts as you are. hehe.

unknown;860696 said:
same thoughts as you are. hehe.

I just changed my Avatar to the test drive car in the showroom as i cannot get over the fact of our Reverse lights are only 1 side. Next time change car must really factor this in. Some people thought that 1 of the lights blown man. Like so poor thing :errmm:

haha.. ok.. not bothering me so much regarding this. i just send my car to PML to check on idrive no signal issue

nonno13;860701 said:
I just changed my Avatar to the test drive car in the showroom as i cannot get over the fact of our Reverse lights are only 1 side. Next time change car must really factor this in. Some people thought that 1 of the lights blown man. Like so poor thing :errmm:

haha I am the one who think one of the lights of my car blown :lol:

nonno13;860685 said:
Hi guys, if u all interested, Jackspeed's dakota is about 1900, haven't include GST and there will be special pricing for GBs.

I dun mind joining in if can make close to 118's quality
but probably exercise option in Q4, car seats now still quite new (3 weeks old):woottt:

nonno13;860701 said:

Actualli thot most continentals have 1 side reverse light only..is characteristic dat u r driving continental car.. My previous rides all 1 reverse light only...so used to it

nonno13;860691 said:

1.9k sounds attractive. Is that price before GB or after GB? Yeah ne 2. Think waut until dec got bonusn fabric should be hairy by den.

I think those coming from Jap cars will prob wonder why got 1 reverse light only, happened to me too when I went from Honda to VW.

ginmin;860885 said:
1.9k sounds attractive. Is that price before GB or after GB? Yeah ne 2. Think waut until dec got bonusn fabric should be hairy by den.

1.9k before Gst n before GB

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back