• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Pre-FL E60 IMMEDIATE Dekit Sale

vibe9292

UPDATED ON 08/07/2012

Dear E60 Buyers,

Below are the list of items to let go:

1. Full M-Tech kit (front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts - note that front left lower part has some scratches and it's not been touch up; rear bumper left side has a crack but it's already been touched up nicely, rear Hamann quad exhaust diffuser sold separately),

2. Front kidney grille in original tinted surface finishing,

3. Side M style LED markers with horizontal chrome fin design, RESERVED

4. Folding M style side mirrors (sprayed glossy black) - with upwards folding function and LED 'welcome' lights, RESERVED

5. AC style real carbon fiber roof spoiler (brand new) - no AC logo emblem,

6. AC style light weight fiber roof spoiler (removed - sprayed body colour),

7. Kelleners rear boot lid spoiler (removed - sprayed body colour),

8. Hamann rear bumper diffuser for quad exhaust (sprayed body colour),

9. Quad exhaust system (deep bassy exhaust note, 'live' quad exhaust) - no LTA cert,

10. Option brand red colour front BBK with rotors (may need a bit of rotor skimming) - RESERVED

11. Hamann 20" deep dish staggered rims (chrome lip with center glossy black and surrounding chrome studs) with a few months old Falken tyres with receipt (chrome lip a bit tarnish by cleaning chemicals, could be able to polish it away; 1 piece at the rear has a bit of kerb rash),

12. Complete M floor mats,

13. M gear knob, RESERVED

14. Robson Tri-colour stitching steering wheel - RESERVED pending fitment

15. Full set of brush aluminum interior trim (slight scratches here and there, overall still in pretty good condition),

16. Fully adjustable BC coilovers.

Interested parties please PM price offers, do note that certain items like bumpers, rims, suspension, exhaust etc require swopping, you pay your own and I pay mine in terms of the labour cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Pre-FL E60 IMMEDIATE Dekit Sale

Hi
Pls text for the price of your BC coilovers at 81685404.
I'm really keen on it. Cheers!

Bro,

Would like to reserve your robson steering wheel. keen in m knob and floor mat too. Pls see pm

Interested in your M Mirror, My Ride Black Colour also ....
Wht the offer ...Required Swop...? Thanks.
PM me at 9822 4798

hi bro, how much is your m gear knob? sms me the price can? 93362708

Thanks for all the enquiries, that's really a lot for such a short time! Sorry I'm just login in to inform everyone that I'm rather busy now, I'll reply everyone this evening please. I'll be fair and whoever contacted me 1st with get the stuffs with deposit placed.

I can most likely leave my car behind this weekend for all the sold items swop, I'll update further later with abit more stuffs too. Cheers!

Bro

Dropped you a PM for almost all the items

Let me know

thks
Daniel

Bro got pics of yr full car?

Thanks for everyone on waiting for my replies patiently, I'm really busy currently with my business, I'll be updating everyone within the next few hours. Photos for everything should be up by tomorrow. Cheers!

*Do note that the Option Motors red BBKs with rotors are already reserved*

Hi bro,

Pls refer to my earlier post and pm to reserve your steering wheel and keen interest in your m knob. Hope to hear from u soon. Thanks

Hi I got interest in or m folding morries n roof spoiler n boot lip please message me 98755254 thanks .

Dear All,

I've replied 50% of the Buyers through PM, shall continue later for the rest while I get some sleep now 1st.

I am willing to buy the roof spoiler n boot lip MSG me at 98755254

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back