• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Prices for Bimmers

Re: Prices for Bimmers

Ok bro, next one you drop by hor.

Have a safe n fulfilling trip

Cheers

kim_pioneer;458139 said:
Bro, if you buy from PI, you better make sure the PI know what he is selling and what the company is capable of. PML will not even bother about you if you don't buy anything from them and they will treat PI like rabbied cannines, if you know what I mean

Bro i think a PI ride also can send to PML but they will be treated like 2nd class citizen and paying higher price lor.... (quoted by Jovis)

Ho coolman,

yes you are right....could be 3rd class sometime (depending on how busy they are as PI cars are not registered on their system)

cheers

davidtch;458146 said:
I m interested to come.

But i m going to Malaysia. Next time loh.

Most PI don't have workshop. But they have panel workshop to support them. For international warranty claim in PML, u hav to pay 1st. Then it is reimbursed by BMW, PML will pay u back.

By the way, there r a lot of discussion on PI. Mayb u could go thru the forum patiently.

Brudder,

You sure PML will reimburse meh? One of the bro just complain on this forum yesterday nite that His AD car veri noisy in cabin and engine overheat but they are finding excuse to play tai chi liao. Less than 1 mth old only somemore.

Haizzzz

coolman;458254 said:
Bro i think a PI ride also can send to PML but they will be treated like 2nd class citizen and paying higher price lor.... (quoted by Jovis)

Brudder,

Was telling Bro David that one of the bro complain abt the service from PML. 1 mth old AD car somemore, loud cabin noise plus engine overheat. But already they are playing tai chi, saying things like "no lah, the noise thing is very subjective to each individual". Walao WTF.:bullshit:

I can't imagine if PI car send in. :biggun: :biggun: :biggun:

ac323;458255 said:
Ho coolman,

yes you are right....could be 3rd class sometime (depending on how busy they are as PI cars are not registered on their system)

cheers

Bro, Sat likely to have a gathering in the afternoon. Will start a thread this evening on the location n time. Pls drop by in your mint-condition E90 to let us admire and congratulate you again.:woottt: :woottt: :woottt: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Cheers

coolman;458254 said:

Towkay Tom,

Sat try to make it hor. Will inform you venue n time soon

kim_pioneer;458303 said:
Brudder,

You sure PML will reimburse meh? One of the bro just complain on this forum yesterday nite that His AD car veri noisy in cabin and engine overheat but they are finding excuse to play tai chi liao. Less than 1 mth old only somemore.

Haizzzz
I saw that thread too. All BMW is covered with international warranty for up to 2 yrs. For PI car, owner has to pay 1st. After that claim from BMW.

I nvr buy from PML. When my alternator died on Sat, i left my car there over the weekend. It was ready on Monday evening. I told them to keep the old alternator & it is stored in my boot. I didn't make any appointment at all. Mind u, my car is 6 yrs old then.

For software upgrade, BMW no long sent out to AD. AD has to download it directly from BMW server to car (That's what i understand).

If i am not wrong, when u need to claim warranty for PI car, you can arrange thru the authorised workshop associated with the PI company..no need to pay upfront..however if you claim warranty for PI car thru AD, then you need to pay upfront first and get reimbursed later..

disclaimer: this is my understanding though..

coolman;458020 said:
Bro I fully agreed with what sis C3PO mentioned..... go for the 325i coupe man, u will nvr regret that.

But of cos u also muz consider the space u need vs the power/look. A coupe may not be good if u need to ferry old pple as they will complain but if u oni did it once a blue moon than maybe still alright...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Anyway 335i will be much much better :p :p :p :p

No worries on that front - my parents got their own car :)

Besides, they were also used to my previous E36 Compact :eek:

Currently got a few 2 year plus 325 coupes going for S$130k-135k - worth it?

335 would be ideal but the road tax is a killer...

kim_pioneer;458309 said:
Towkay Tom,

Sat try to make it hor. Will inform you venue n time soon

halo bro Kim, me not towkay hor, :stop!: calling me that..... u are the true towkay. :D :D

Btw Sat cant lah, CO need to go JB...... I see what time i back, if can make it than come, if cant than bo bian liao :cool:

xtrocious;458387 said:
No worries on that front - my parents got their own car :)

Besides, they were also used to my previous E36 Compact :eek:

Currently got a few 2 year plus 325 coupes going for S$130k-135k - worth it?

335 would be ideal but the road tax is a killer...

Aiyo bro like that easy liao, go for 325 :D :D

Anyway a new one cost ard 166k, so i may not consider a very good deal for a 2 year plus car... just my 2 cent thgts..... maybe other guru got better view. :D

coolman;458401 said:
Aiyo bro like that easy liao, go for 325 :D :D

Anyway a new one cost ard 166k, so i may not consider a very good deal for a 2 year plus car... just my 2 cent thgts..... maybe other guru got better view. :D

Thought new from PML going for at least S$188k (list price)?

You are saying the actual ex-showroom price ah?

Anyway, I was looking to bargain down to around S$120-125k (factoring a S$20k annual depreciation) - the premium for driving a new car :p

I am also hit with a $40k depreciation for my current 2-year old SUV :sickinbe:

xtrocious;458576 said:
Thought new from PML going for at least S$188k (list price)?

You are saying the actual ex-showroom price ah?

Anyway, I was looking to bargain down to around S$120-125k (factoring a S$20k annual depreciation) - the premium for driving a new car :p

I am also hit with a $40k depreciation for my current 2-year old SUV :sickinbe:

oh sorry bro, i always mixed up the sedan price.... paisei.....

if yr SUV (assume is not BM) for 2 years kenna 40k deprn, so what u think a BM deprn for the 1st 2 year shd be? More or less?? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: U oredi know the answer.....

coolman;458398 said:
halo bro Kim, me not towkay hor, :stop!: calling me that..... u are the true towkay. :D :D

Btw Sat cant lah, CO need to go JB...... I see what time i back, if can make it than come, if cant than bo bian liao :cool:

Ok ok, Shl be afternoon ard 3 or 4 lah and shl end by 7 because some sis n bro got family nite or part tor mah.

try lah.... its been a mth liao leh

kim_pioneer;458724 said:
Ok ok, Shl be afternoon ard 3 or 4 lah and shl end by 7 because some sis n bro got family nite or part tor mah.

try lah.... its been a mth liao leh

ok will try will try..... 1 mth u nvr poison me so u itchy liao is it :topicsuc: :topicsuc:

coolman;458734 said:
ok will try will try..... 1 mth u nvr poison me so u itchy liao is it :topicsuc: :topicsuc:

Bro, Not me hor... its the owner of the Montego Blue "ai Fly mai" hor.

Bro, add your name in anyway lah

Cheers

Thanks for the advise guys. Anyway i went for the 320. :) Time to look for rims. :yummie:

nemesis_v;459042 said:
Thanks for the advise guys. Anyway i went for the 320. :) Time to look for rims. :yummie:

Bro, go Leong Seng at Ubi.

Or you can check with Bro Dave. He has 18" AC S rims quite chio. Bro coolman got one set liao. Can chk with him

Cheers

Any bro going to PML 2moro?

If so, pls do all sis n bros a favour by checking the latest prices and post the updated prices to benefit all.

Cheers

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back