• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Prices for Bimmers

Re: Prices for Bimmers

dtcars;463250 said:
dear everyone, I am pretty new here.May I know how much discount I should ask for when I purchase a 2nd hand BMW from premier selection? say it is a 1 series and 1 year old selling at 93k? thanks for your kind advices

Welcome in buddy,

As for discounts for premier selection.... it all depends on the models.... 1 series is a broadbased selection, 118, 120, 125, 130? Usually the lower end not much can be squeezed. Higher end maybe can get better bargain, imo.

1 yr old at 93K sounds like you are looking for a 120 hatch ya?

Hi, Kim bro:

cheers for the welcome! in fact it is a 118i hatch 1995cc, is 93k too much overpriced already?I guess this car was 100k when it was newly bought if i am not wrong. also, normally, how much percent of the original car price will depreciate after 1st year?

thanks again for your reply,

kim_pioneer;463302 said:
Welcome in buddy,

As for discounts for premier selection.... it all depends on the models.... 1 series is a broadbased selection, 118, 120, 125, 130? Usually the lower end not much can be squeezed. Higher end maybe can get better bargain, imo.

1 yr old at 93K sounds like you are looking for a 120 hatch ya?

Hi dtcars,

you meant brand new for 118i hatch back is S$100k? and this is 93k can drive for how many more years? 10 years?.....i think from PML premium selection the interest rate is 2.68% vs brand new selection 2.5% so you may wanna consider to buy brand new unless you are buying it cash.................

cheers......

dtcars;463331 said:
Hi, Kim bro:

cheers for the welcome! in fact it is a 118i hatch 1995cc, is 93k too much overpriced already?I guess this car was 100k when it was newly bought if i am not wrong. also, normally, how much percent of the original car price will depreciate after 1st year?

thanks again for your reply,

93K for a 1yo 118 seems a little steep to me. Of course Premium Selection would have factored in the recent surge in COE when they quote you. However, depreciation on the first year is usually the highest.

Do yourself a favour... check what was the nett selling price for 1st hand at that time(ie 1 yr ago). A rough guide will be using that ... minus the paper value... divide by 10 and you will get the rough average annual depreciation. 1st year usually bear the bigger % of the depre.

You shl get a clearer picture then.... other sis n bro, pls correct me if I m wrong and pls add more input to help.

Cheers

ac323;463346 said:
Hi dtcars,

you meant brand new for 118i hatch back is S$100k? and this is 93k can drive for how many more years? 10 years?.....i think from PML premium selection the interest rate is 2.68% vs brand new selection 2.5% so you may wanna consider to buy brand new unless you are buying it cash.................

cheers......

Bro,

you got your brand new for 2.5%? I got mine for 2.68% leh....

Btw, I think it's a 1 year old 118 bro dtcars is talking abt. You think he shl pay 93K? Seems a little steep right?

Cheers

Hi Kim,

yes....118i hatch back 93k is abit steep.....unless it comes with all the optional items plus BMW BBK, M-sports suspension and full M bodykit then is a different story.......plus 5 years warranty.....

yes, mine at 2.5%

cheers

ac323;463356 said:
Hi Kim,

yes....118i hatch back 93k is abit steep.....unless it comes with all the optional items plus BMW BBK, M-sports suspension and full M bodykit then is a different story.......plus 5 years warranty.....

yes, mine at 2.5%

cheers

Shit....oops... sori for my choice of word.... Jovis got me 2.68 from UOB. Lugi 0.18%

Back to bro dtcars problem..... I don't think they have those items you mentioned on 118. Bro TinTin's 125 has all those. Sports kit maybe but not M-kit and only 16" rims for 118.

Not a ggod deal....IMHO

Cheers

Hi Kim,

probably when you bought your 525, the mkt interest rate is about there...........as i'm sure she wants the best for her costumer as well......re-finance?

cheers.............

ac323;463370 said:
Hi Kim,

probably when you bought your 525, the mkt interest rate is about there...........as i'm sure she wants the best for her costumer as well......re-finance?

cheers.............

For 0.18%, not worth the misc cost.... property will be different....

Btw... got any good recommendation for bro dtcars?

Cheers

Hi Kim,

135i.........(Brand New)

cheers

kim_pioneer;463367 said:
Shit....oops... sori for my choice of word.... Jovis got me 2.68 from UOB. Lugi 0.18%

Back to bro dtcars problem..... I don't think they have those items you mentioned on 118. Bro TinTin's 125 has all those. Sports kit maybe but not M-kit and only 16" rims for 118.

Not a ggod deal....IMHO

Cheers

Kim PML drop to 2.5% from July onwards, that's why yrs is still at 2.68% but u got more discount, whereas we got lesser discount due to COE higher, so almost same lor....

coolman;463375 said:
Kim PML drop to 2.5% from July onwards, that's why yrs is still at 2.68% but u got more discount, whereas we got lesser discount due to COE higher, so almost same lor....

OIC...oh well...give and take I guess:uhhh: :uhhh:

Bro, hows the ride man.... shiok shiok yah.... the smell, the feel, the touch......oh stop:drool: :drool: :drool:

Can't wait to see your ride 2moro

Cheers

ac323;463374 said:
Hi Kim,

135i.........(Brand New)

cheers

Good.... but may not be what he is looking for..... oh well.... have to see what bro dtcars' chooses

Cheers

kim_pioneer;463376 said:
OIC...oh well...give and take I guess:uhhh: :uhhh:

Bro, hows the ride man.... shiok shiok yah.... the smell, the feel, the touch......oh stop:drool: :drool: :drool:

Can't wait to see your ride 2moro

Cheers

aiyo tou kuay, yrs is much better right? anyway ride is good, feel is good.....one word "shiok" :woottt: :woottt:

Hi Thomas,

after Monday BVO session, should be above Shiok man.........

cheers

coolman;463379 said:
aiyo tou kuay, yrs is much better right? anyway ride is good, feel is good.....one word "shiok" :woottt: :woottt:

TOWKAY,

Everyone's ride is shiok shiok in their own way leh.... you say like that later all the M3, M5, M6 all come and poke us ah.

ac323;463380 said:
Hi Thomas,

after Monday BVO session, should be above Shiok man.........

cheers

Ya man, coolman also one of the mod-all-the-way gold member.... just like you bro.... but you levelz up liao:woottt: :woottt: :woottt: :thumbsup:

Cheers

kim_pioneer;463350 said:
93K for a 1yo 118 seems a little steep to me. Of course Premium Selection would have factored in the recent surge in COE when they quote you. However, depreciation on the first year is usually the highest.
In May/Jun, PML lelong their 2008 production car. My friend bought 118 for that price.

Finally put paid to my car search by putting down the depo yesterday for a E60 525. Thanxs for everyone here who has responded to my enquires.

cheers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobikovn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back