• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Prices for Bimmers

Re: Prices for Bimmers

ac323;463681 said:
Hi Kim,

next weekend i going up North..............so most probably month-end meet up then....

cheers

OIC..... no choice lah... see you again at the mth end meet liao.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend bro

Cheers

ac323;463681 said:
Hi Kim,

next weekend i going up North..............so most probably month-end meet up then....

cheers

Bro mth end meetup will be with yr Z4 liao..... hosei liao..... :cloud9:

coolman;463687 said:
Bro mth end meetup will be with yr Z4 liao..... hosei liao..... :cloud9:

I can imagine the attention.....Jealous liao:errrrrrr: :errrrrrr: :errrrrrr:

Hi Everyone,

New Guy in the forum, virgin post! , hope to join the group of BMW drivers soon!

Am browsing through the whole thread but haven seen an update of Aug 525 prices.

I really hope if someone can advise on the best price for a 525 now from PML , or recommend a good SE.

I am seriously considering either a 525 or MERC , should purchase within these few days,

but am afraid of getting rip off with all these mark ups, gimmicks and discounts.... I am really getting confuse, just hope to get a good deal and not regret after buying...

Just a normal consumer hoping to get a good bargain for his money!! :p

Cheers!

Hi Bensonguy,

welcome in......

check your PM........

cheers

BensonGuy;464192 said:
Hi Everyone,

New Guy in the forum, virgin post! , hope to join the group of BMW drivers soon!

Am browsing through the whole thread but haven seen an update of Aug 525 prices.

I really hope if someone can advise on the best price for a 525 now from PML , or recommend a good SE.

I am seriously considering either a 525 or MERC , should purchase within these few days,

but am afraid of getting rip off with all these mark ups, gimmicks and discounts.... I am really getting confuse, just hope to get a good deal and not regret after buying...

Cheers!

Current listed 525 price at 193.8K, up from 191.8K after the first round of COE in Aug.

BensonGuy;464192 said:
Hi Everyone,

Cheers!

I wil go for the latest Merc W212 E-class if I have the budget for a new 525. No regrets having your hand on the latest model Merc . BMW E60 is due for a change in 2010.

Me prefer the 525 styling to the new Merc.

Have tried the A4, A6, C200. No chance to try the new E class. 525 handling way above those I have tried.

Buy what you like, that's most impt.

cheers

My SE said the new 5 series, the headlights looked similar to the current 3 series, with the kidney grill modelled after the current 7 series.

I prefer the current 5 series looks, more imposing. :dance:

I understand the price of the W212 Advangade is approx $208K for the E250 which would be similarly specd to the 525 (no discusount on W212 yet for hte next few months and just launched)

For 525, Dont forget, you still get the M kit, overtrade etc... so in the end, the price is nearer $173 (you can still nego more by the SE if you try harder).

When the new F10 comes out next year, the price also sure super high.....Good to look at goinig models as this will give you best bang for you bucks.:biggun:

Hi all Bro,

Bimmer = Sheer Driving Pleaseure.........

true, buy what is to your advantage and likes........

happy searching.......

cheers

BensonGuy;464192 said:
Hi Everyone,

Cheers!

Welcome in bro,

From what I have gathered.... 525 RRP is 193800 now. If Bro alv have PM his SE, I shall not intro my, becos same same as his.

Prices and discounts are not as good as before in May or Jun.... but its the COE's fault so well... we have to live with it.

Hope you get the car of your preference... But is you ask me... its the Bimmer without a doubt.

Cheers

kwekeroo;464300 said:
I understand the price of the W212 Advangade is approx $208K for the E250 which would be similarly specd to the 525 (no discusount on W212 yet for hte next few months and just launched)

For 525, Dont forget, you still get the M kit, overtrade etc... so in the end, the price is nearer $173 (you can still nego more by the SE if you try harder).

When the new F10 comes out next year, the price also sure super high.....Good to look at goinig models as this will give you best bang for you bucks.:biggun:

Bro,

Can't agree more. Nothing in this catagory comes near to the E60 in terms of responsiveness, drive, handling and the sheer pleasure of the spiritness

Btw, have you solve your radio problem, bro?

Cheers

coolman;462289 said:
Bro I dont think anybody can get $110k nowadays, bcos the latest list price is ard 144k and the overtrade is only 8k, the most they plus another 2k to it. Therefore if u can get 130k is consider a good good deal liao not to say 110k. If yr SE can offer u at 110k, u better grap and pls keep us inform yr SE name and I'm sure he/she will have a lots of order coming in.....
My friend trying very hard recently and most he can get from his SE is 132k or 134k.....

looks like bimmer prices are quite closely linked to coe prices....
i got my 320 pro in May'08, 128k with coe @16k and omv 44k

but since this one is FL version so got some premium $ they will build in. i guess omv should be abt the same.

Hi check,

you have got a good rate man for your 320i.

enjoy.......

cheers

ac323;465299 said:
Hi check,

you have got a good rate man for your 320i.

enjoy.......

cheers

thks! u can tell the margins from coe and omv. very reasonable i would say at that price.

but good friend of mine got an even better deal then me 6 mths later (i think). 120k with 5k coe!

Hi check,

wow.......anyway buy a car with higher paper value then next time can sell higher.....buy lower then selling price will be lower.

cheers

check13;465304 said:
thks! u can tell the margins from coe and omv. very reasonable i would say at that price.

but good friend of mine got an even better deal then me 6 mths later (i think). 120k with 5k coe!

check13;465286 said:
looks like bimmer prices are quite closely linked to coe prices....
i got my 320 pro in May'08, 128k with coe @16k and omv 44k

but since this one is FL version so got some premium $ they will build in. i guess omv should be abt the same.
i think the cost of coe is passed almost directly to the consumer..to cushion the high coe, they can offer better freebies or slightly reduce selling price..

No choice.... its all beyond our control... But if seriously want better price.... do it near the end of PML financial year..... targets and quotas to meet.... both for the company and the SE.

kim_pioneer;465370 said:
No choice.... its all beyond our control... But if seriously want better price.... do it near the end of PML financial year..... targets and quotas to meet.... both for the company and the SE.

Sigh, I learned it from you too late!!!

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back