Re-Furnishing of Interior Trim

Inactive80

Just to share with others whom do not know of such ways to re-furnish old and dull interior trim for E90.

I bought my E90 (Pre-FL) few months back except that the exterior which has been re-spray by the car-dealer. The
interior is not to my satisfaction.

The interim is dull with scratched marks contributed by previous owner. I look high and low for the replacement that
I was told not cheap ie changing to quality CF will cost $1000 to $2000 (depend on quality). With 3 years life span for
my model of car, I felt not necessary to waste such money. I went to few sticker shops but some told me either they
have not done on E90 before or I have to get a WS to un-install and install the interim trim for me ie additional cost.
I also tried to re-spray the interim trim myself (save money) but the final result was not to my satisfaction. To rectify
my horrible spray result, I check with few spray shops who is charging $400-$800 to re-spray the 7 pieces of interior
trim.

Just when I opt for re-spray, I was fortunate to meet a brother who is driving a 6 series who has got his interior done
up nicely. I was so impressed that I asked him to introduce me the sticker shop.

I have done my interior trim at the accessories shop and I am very satisfied with the quality of sticker and their service.
They un-install and install the interior trim professionally. Not forgetting, they fit my budget for cost constraint person
like me. Now when light shine on my interior trim, it will sparkle.

Pictures below for reference.

Add new photo with exterior panel wrap
View attachment 54035
Wrinkles at side of Gear Knob rectify
View attachment 54311

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re-Furnishing of Interior Trim

Johnson ah?

No Bro, not from Johnson. I should also say it is not done locally.

Can share with me the workshop and its damage?

Can share price n location since u said sharing? :p

Looks good.

Inactive80;1026383 said:
I was told not cheap ie changing to quality CF will cost $1000 to $2000 (depend on quality).
On topic of CF, it costs more than $2000+ from "you-know-which-CF-shop" :silenced: Wish more places do CF in Singapore so have better choice and price range.

Well, i did the other way.
I spray it black gloss!

Bro, pardon me. Maybe I did not do my homework properly. The price quoted is based on what I find it the website.

JuzMe;1026421 said:
Looks good.

On topic of CF, it costs more than $2000+ from "you-know-which-CF-shop" :silenced: Wish more places do CF in Singapore so have better choice and price range.

Bro, pardon me. Maybe I did not do my homework properly. The price quoted is based on what I find it the website.

rvt;1026429 said:
Well, i did the other way.
I spray it black gloss!
rvt, do you have photos to share.

Inactive80;1026446 said:
Shared via PM
Hi , do they do CF or only stickers?

C3P0;1026461 said:
Hi , do they do CF or only stickers?

Yes, they also have CF sticker. I saw their work on a Z4 and it was nicely done. However, I prefer something different that's why I choose the current.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9betbond
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back