Really need your help: Malaysian vehicle incident, Workshops won't do 3rd party! Help

Re: Really need your help: Malaysian vehicle incident, Workshops won't do 3rd party!

MW;951091 said:
Ok u win..

But what about when u stop at traffic junction and a JB motorbike squeezes in between the rows of cars and swipes ur side mirror, and then scoots off?

DV still has his Malaysian contacts. He will hunt down the biker and chop him into 18 nice, sugar-cane-length-shaped pieces....

Re: Really need your help: Malaysian vehicle incident, Workshops won't do 3rd party!

wobbles;951105 said:
DV still has his Malaysian contacts. He will hunt down the biker and chop him into 18 nice, sugar-cane-length-shaped pieces....
I thought his contact is more atas 1. Can blow up the biker with C4.

davidtch;951115 said:
I thought his contact is more atas 1. Can blow up the biker with C4.

Lagi Bestest if after C4 blowjob, there's no evidence of the biker ever having entered the country, right? HUAT AH!

Great, now got itemized cost by MA, can go out get quote already. Then will know how much difference. It's crazy to charge $1300 to paint bumper right?? Heard from a bro during meet up he sprayed whole car for $1200 in Woodlands. Is MA mistaken??

Beemtastic;951196 said:
Great, now got itemized cost by MA, can go out get quote already. Then will know how much difference. It's crazy to charge $1300 to paint bumper right?? Heard from a bro during meet up he sprayed whole car for $1200 in Woodlands. Is MA mistaken??
You should get even more shocked when you get to know how much MA charge for a full car respray..

My suggestion to TS is to just get a repair from a reputable workshop and ask the guy to pay for the repair. No matter what, heart will be painful. Its more painful if you keep dragging the matter.

Pauly523;951040 said:
On advice, I have reached out to SWC (Mike) for quote but in any case he does not do third party claim also.

Have you considered trying those more reputable workshop in JB? I think some of the 3 series guys have one that they go to. Can MY workshop claim for you?

Have received quotes for bumper replacement and spray for S$1,400 at good workshops within Singapore.

My insurer will deduct my NCD and reinstate only when claim against MY insurer is resolved. This may take months and any reimbursement of NCD will be partial.

I guess the matter is resolved now. Thanks for all the help.

why not just get the 1400 cash from the other fella

Pauly523 said:
Have received quotes for bumper replacement and spray for S$1,400 at good workshops within Singapore.

My insurer will deduct my NCD and reinstate only when claim against MY insurer is resolved. This may take months and any reimbursement of NCD will be partial.

I guess the matter is resolved now. Thanks for all the help.

Get the $1400 cash and do it yourself.

Note that your insurer sucks. By right, as long as the claim is done on your insurance not because it is your fault, but because it is done against a Malaysian car, the NCD will be restated and all additional premium in the claim period be refunded fully to you once the claim against Malaysian insurance company is completed.

if like that, i will have to bring this matter to the next MP meeting in my GRC.

MW;951091 said:
Ok u win..

But what about when u stop at traffic junction and a JB motorbike squeezes in between the rows of cars and swipes ur side mirror, and then scoots off?

wah lao...
usually i tell myself shit happens and just go geylang and do a threesome to cool down.

wobbles;951105 said:

I had an accident with a Malaysian Lorry, knocked me from the back at the road junction, which was not my fault. I had claimed against the Malaysian Lorry, it has been 7 months and still no news. LTA really have to do something to protect the interest of Singapore cars, in my opinion.

dont do this they add to ur premium n forget to reinstate, you will need to remain with the same insurer.

Update:

Car is now fixed. Singapore insurer have yet to even file claim against Malaysian insurer and I am told to expect up to a year before it is resolved. My policy is set for renewal in March 2013 (this month) and I expect a reduction in NCD.

I had to pay SGD800 being my policy excess and I am told that this amount is not recoverable. SGD800 is not a large amount neither it is small. As a matter of principle, I find it hard to swallow this financial loss when fault is clearly not mine.

Since neither the workshop nor insurer is helping me to file a claim for uninsured losses, I've reached out directly to the other party's insurer (apparently they have a Singapore Branch) for recourse. I doubt they will entertain me though...

I would like to say then tat u are a cock.

U could have done it outside at $1400 yet u chose to go thru the insurance process and LOSE the $800 excess (which is not recoverable). If you knew that you were going to lose that $800, then u could have just bit the bullet and coughed up that $800, get the other fella to pay up $600 (total $1400) and STILL get to keep ur NCD and drive happily.

Sorry, u are still a cock.

One hell of cocky lawyer...

[video=youtube;QB5Uer42e7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB5Uer42e7w[/video]

You are really quite cock. People already offer to pay, just get it done.

Last year when a uncle bang me he say until himself very poor thing. It was not a big bang, but paintwork got damaged. I told him, let's be fair - I will go get 3 quotes, then he pay me the amount. No claim insurance. I went to MA, Kian Teong, and SWC (Mike). Got a quote. It was $800+++, $400+, $600+ respectively.

I told him let's be fair, we take the lowest $400+, claimed him $450 and didn't even go for a repair. Into pocket.

That's not very fair. Should have quoted only MA and PML and claimed the average :lol2:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back