Remus Exhaust

Re: Remus Exhaust

Leonwei;153191 said:
how abt for the E60 530i do they have it approved too?

Of coz they do hv the cert for 530i as well. The reason why 523i is special is becoz there is no 523i in Ang Mo countries, hence harder for these manufacturers to get TUV but Supersprint managed to get it approved back in Italy and then here in Singapore.

Interested parties may gimme a call @ 96852969.

:)

Hi
I'm using a Racing Dynamics in my 528 e39 but i 've plan to change it w remus.
Does Anybody know the comparison for this 2 exhaust Brand ?

mine using Racing dynamic ( 528 e39).
Does anybody know the comparison for R Dynamic and Remus exhaust?

Does anyone know whether the M3 quad system will fit an E46 & if so, would there be a need for modifications of the spare wheel well?

sorry to dig up such an old thread, but seeing as this is the only thread on remus and i cant create a new thread myself... here goes..

is anyone driving a e46 330ci that has bought the remus LTA certified exhaust before from either dealers?
i have been told that for the 330ci, it's more expensive compared to a 320 or 325 remus exhaust..
anyone encountered this same reasoning? personally i find it weird since there isnt any big major difference in the design.
feeling abit ripped off after doing some search in bmw-sg about how much bros here paid for their remus exhaust incl installation... ard $1100 - $1200 ..

will appreciate any advice thanks!!

Hi Guys ! I am also looking to upgrade my stock exhaust system. There are so many after market choices. I am actually looking for a LTA approved system that has a nice base sound and will provide abit of increase in the BHP department. I am looking at spending anything up to about $1500. Recommendations are very welcome. Thanks.

With your budget up to $1500, you could probably get either Sebring or Remus.. Supersprint, Eisenmann cost more than that. Not sure about Arqray though.

Remus for a E36 318iS cost $1980 now, discount $1950.
F-ing ridiculous if you ask me, seeing that last year, when I asked, it was $1500.

Distributor is Fong Kim or RaceTech, BUT they say the official distributor is someone else, and that THEY are the ones who have jacked up the prices.

If you ask me, $500 increase in a year is pure rubbish. I wrote a Letter to Remus Austria but well, they didn't reply. Frankly if i had the power, I write in to Straits Times and boycott REMUS in Singapore for good, until they get their Act together.

Supersprint is about 1200, and Sebring is about 1600. Esieseemen however you spell it, is slighty above 2k.

This is for a E36, for a E90 due to being more popular, may be cheaper. But being a newer car, might work in the reverse way as well.

Either way, I say we F!@K Remus for GOOD, nothing against the brand, i Love it, but the local people bringing it in need to wake up their damn idea.

1 year ago REMUS & SEBRING for E90 320 is in the price range of $1,150 - $1,250
now probably more expensive already :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Seems like a typical case for alot of Singapore distributors. The minute there is some popularity the price shoots up. I can understand price increase over time due to higher operating costs and what have you. $500 or more increase over a year sounds like robbery to me ! On the other hand I guess its a captive market. us consumers don't really have much choice if we want LTA compliant exhaust systems.:shakehea:

i was quoted @1.6 for the sebring quad(LTA)

Thats not too bad. What kind of performance gains can one expect from this exhaust ?

I just Installed the LTA compliant Remus exos yesterday at price of $1,350 (excluding GST). They said it should have 5hp gain....can't really feel anything but the soft bassy note is sweet.... ;) Not really loud at high rev so shouldn't cause much of a noise nuisance but are music to your ears..... ;)

Originally wanted a Sebring but no stock at the moment and gotta wait for like 6 to 8 weeks for the stock to arrive on order, so opted for the available Remus. BTW, Sebring is slightly cheaper like $1,150 or $1,250 can't really remember liao.....

cheers

Buddy, where did you get your Remus from? 1,350 is a very good price.

Grisson;540551 said:
I just Installed the LTA compliant Remus exos yesterday at price of $1,350 (excluding GST). They said it should have 5hp gain....can't really feel anything but the soft bassy note is sweet.... ;) Not really loud at high rev so shouldn't cause much of a noise nuisance but are music to your ears..... ;)

Originally wanted a Sebring but no stock at the moment and gotta wait for like 6 to 8 weeks for the stock to arrive on order, so opted for the available Remus. BTW, Sebring is slightly cheaper like $1,150 or $1,250 can't really remember liao.....

cheers

titanic;145863 said:
Installed Remus at Fong Kim yesterday. The droning at low speed is very bearable, in fact hardly noticeable when the radio is on...at cruising speed, as quiet as stock. I love the tailpipes, they are BIG!!

Hi Titanic,

How much did you pay for your Remus?

i was quoted 18++ for remus quad on my 325. is it ex ? Anyway i heard many sayings its no point going quad for single exhaust setup. True?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pwin777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back