Revol Carz Makeover

Re: Revol Carz Makeover

MoMo_BoY;879466 said:
Hi Gavin ,

Please quote me for a paint protection package for a new 320i .

Hi MoMo_BoY,

Thank you for your enquiry.

You have a Pm.

Cheers

Hi I've just bought a E60 & previous owner was a smoker. Can your interior grooming get rid of the smell (instead of just masking it)?

Can drop me a quote on the interior grooming as well as the exterior for a black E60?

Thank u

art90032;896602 said:
Hi I've just bought a E60 & previous owner was a smoker. Can your interior grooming get rid of the smell (instead of just masking it)?

Can drop me a quote on the interior grooming as well as the exterior for a black E60?

Thank u

Hi art90032,

You have a Pm.

Cheers

Hi Gavin,

I've juz bought E92 325i. Please quote me for the PPS. Is interior grooming included and wat is the downtime?

Javier Tan;902076 said:
Hi Gavin,

I've juz bought E92 325i. Please quote me for the PPS. Is interior grooming included and wat is the downtime?

Hi Javier Tan,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Hi Gavin

Please recommend and quote me a PPS package for F10 523. My car will be newly resprayed.

Thanks

artemis76;903754 said:
Hi Gavin

Please recommend and quote me a PPS package for F10 523. My car will be newly resprayed.

Thanks

Hi artemis76,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Hey Gavin, just got bird shit on my bonnet and a bit on body just above front tyre :verysad:

Dried up and cannot clean off...

Can book maintenance with you to remove it? Just did the sealant over a month ago

Shev;911200 said:
Hey Gavin, just got bird shit on my bonnet and a bit on body just above front tyre :verysad:

Dried up and cannot clean off...

Can book maintenance with you to remove it? Just did the sealant over a month ago

Hi Shev,

No worries :)

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Revol Carz Makeover;911363 said:
Hi Shev,

No worries :)

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Thanks Gavin!

Another fantastic job by your team and the bird shit stain is now completely gone!

Must add that they are truly efficient and it's definitely worth the drive up to AMK!

Shev;911434 said:
Thanks Gavin!

Another fantastic job by your team and the bird shit stain is now completely gone!

Must add that they are truly efficient and it's definitely worth the drive up to AMK!

Hi Shev,

Thank you so much for your compliments :thumbsup:

Glad the stain is removed.:)

See you soon for your next car wash ya.

Cheers,

Hi Gavin,

What do you recommend for the white car (Mineral White) PPS? Is Goldshield the suitable one, since I read you mentioned the white car only in the Goldshield detail info? Thanks.

izumo75;918512 said:
Hi Gavin,

What do you recommend for the white car (Mineral White) PPS? Is Goldshield the suitable one, since I read you mentioned the white car only in the Goldshield detail info? Thanks.

Hi izumo75,

You have a Pm.

Cheers

geraldsoh;918591 said:
could you quote me the price for a E60 523i?
Thanks

Hi geraldsoh,

You have a Pm.

Cheers

sktng;919417 said:
Hi Gavin,

Can Pm me the package for F30 white.
Thanks.

Hi sktng,

You have a Pm.

Cheers

Hi Gavin,

I'm planning to send my car to Revol for polishing and found out that there is this thing called the PPS. Should i get the PPS done before polishing or the other way round? Or can i do one and forgo the other? And if possible, can you quote me the price for the treatments? i'm driving a 2008 7 series (black). Thanks!

Cheers

Hi Gavin,
Pls quote me the PPS for E90 white. Had my car sprayed a month ago.. Thx.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back