Revol Carz Makeover

Re: Revol Carz Makeover

Singapore Brummie;826911 said:
Good to know - one of the benefits of sticking around is the sharing of information, good and bad from a variety of sources. In Gavin's case, I have not seen anything negative which is a good sign. There is definitely a niche market for a really good detailer and it looks like Revol has the baton.

Oh - and Gavin understands the meaning of service. Kudos to him.

Hi Singapore Brummie,

Thank you so much for your compliments once again. :thumbsup:

No worries, we will ensure the same level of service provided upon your every visit ya. :)

Great to know once again you are happy with our services. :woottt:

Looking forward to your next visit.

Cheers,

Luboil;825807 said:
Done my ride at AMK today. Good service by Marcus n Randy. Appreciate for the courtesy car as well but almost ran out of petrol on my way back to the wkshop:)
Minor dent on my passenger door was well removed.
End result of the diamond brite treatmt n polishing slightly below my expectation. Still kind of having that sandy feel when I ran my fingers across. Not as smooth as I wish it to be, but guess it's probably the best they could do or else will go too deep into the paintwork.
Overall still a job well done plus all the freebies tat come with the package n a courtesy car to use, must still give Revol guys a thumbs up!

Gavin offered a touch up on the grooming and improvement to the sandy feel, and amazingly the body feels flawless after just about 3+ hrs job.
Also got me a courtesy car again until the job's done.
Truly professional and service oriented in ensuring customer's satisfaction!

Two Thumbs Up to Revol!
:dance:

Luboil;829181 said:
Gavin offered a touch up on the grooming and improvement to the sandy feel, and amazingly the body feels flawless after just about 3+ hrs job.
Also got me a courtesy car again until the job's done.
Truly professional and service oriented in ensuring customer's satisfaction!

Two Thumbs Up to Revol!
:dance:

Hi Luboil,

Thank you so much once again for your compliments. :thumbsup:

Great to know you are happy with our services. :dance:

See you soon for your next session ya :D

Cheers,

jupewr;835012 said:
Hi,

Can quote for BMW 523i E60, please?

Thanks!

Hi jupewr,

Thank you for your enquiry.

You have a Pm.

Cheers

picked up my f10 last week from PML.

Although everything are shiny with new car paint, if look closely under light, there were swirl and light scratches to be found. It bothers me :p

Thus after many good review and advise I found from many bros here, decided to give revol @toh guan and their pps a try.

And I must say I am returning to a virtually swirl free car, the colour really pop, the new car smell get boosted further :D and the windscreen look different i think crystal clear the word am looking for :)

Very happy with their service. I think they have motivated team member working for them. Definitely a returning customer.

Gavin and team, please keep up the good work...

Cheers... :D

jacko;836163 said:
picked up my f10 last week from PML.

Although everything are shiny with new car paint, if look closely under light, there were swirl and light scratches to be found. It bothers me :p

Thus after many good review and advise I found from many bros here, decided to give revol @toh guan and their pps a try.

And I must say I am returning to a virtually swirl free car, the colour really pop, the new car smell get boosted further :D and the windscreen look different i think crystal clear the word am looking for :)

Very happy with their service. I think they have motivated team member working for them. Definitely a returning customer.

Gavin and team, please keep up the good work...

Cheers... :D

Hi jacko,

Thank you so much for your compliments :thumbsup:

Great to know you are happy with our services. :D

Looking forward to your next visit ya :dance:

Cheers,

spitfire;836194 said:
Please provide quote for new F10.

Hi spitfire,

You have a Pm.

Cheers

Revol Carz Makeover;836698 said:
Hi spitfire,

You have a Pm.

Cheers

hi gavin,
pm you some enquirys and expereince i had with revol last time, pls check and let me know.

hellboyII;836862 said:
hi gavin,
pm you some enquirys and expereince i had with revol last time, pls check and let me know.

Hi hellboyII,

Thank you for your enquiry. :thumbsup:

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Hi Gavin,

Can quote for BMW F10 for Revol Prestigious Exterior and Interior Grooming (inclusive of car leather cleaning?)

and also the Make Over package. Tks!

rgds

Bimmerfever

bimmerfever;848469 said:
Hi Gavin,

Can quote for BMW F10 for Revol Prestigious Exterior and Interior Grooming (inclusive of car leather cleaning?)

and also the Make Over package. Tks!

rgds

Bimmerfever

Hi Bimmerfever,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Hi,

Can you quote;

Revol Prestigious Exterior and Interior Grooming

and

Revol Carz Make Over

Driving F10

Thanks

artemis76;849840 said:
Hi,

Can you quote;

Revol Prestigious Exterior and Interior Grooming

and

Revol Carz Make Over

Driving F10

Thanks

Hi artemis,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Gavin most pro i will book a slot next week with u to repair one or 2 dents and polish, later part of the week, let me lup in all the stuff first.

Gavin, just splash water on his car can Liao. He will sell away in 2 months anyway. Waste the pps

MW;850748 said:
Gavin, just splash water on his car can Liao. He will sell away in 2 months anyway. Waste the pps

cb hor, normally is 6 months to 1 year at least

MW;850748 said:

Gavin should instruct marcus at amk branch to splash water on mw's car.... Oh... Forgot... The pps glass treatment will cause the water to bead off hydrophobically....

S2k;850744 said:
Gavin most pro i will book a slot next week with u to repair one or 2 dents and polish, later part of the week, let me lup in all the stuff first.

HI S2k,

Noted with thanks. :thumbsup:

Do keep me update once you have any preferred date in mind ya.

Looking forward to see you soon. :D

Cheers,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curveswithmovesdotcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back