Pls quote pps for my f30 black.

Hi seyfeichai,

Thank you for your enquiry.

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Re: Revol Carz Makeover

pReTeNd3r;802998 said:
Hi,

Please recommend the kind of grooming for my F10 523 Alpine white and quote please.

Hi pReTeNd3r,

You have a Pm.

Cheers

edisonsoul;803138 said:
Hi bro,

Please quote for my e90 320 (grey) and slk (champagne). Thanks!

Hi edisonsoul,

You have a Pm.

Cheers

Hi,
Do you provide any low maintenance paint protection? If yes, please pm the price for a black f10. Thx!

babapapa;803273 said:
Hi,
Do you provide any low maintenance paint protection? If yes, please pm the price for a black f10. Thx!

Hi babapapa,

You have a Pm.

Cheers

Please PM me a recommendation and quote for a Vermillon Red F13.

I also have a Titanium Silver E60 2005 which might do with a nice makeover.

BoneDoc;815953 said:

Vermillion Red F13 is SIBEI CHiOooOoOoo!

Did you buy the sample on display @ PML?

BoneDoc;815953 said:

Hi BoneDoc,

You have a Pm.

Cheers

wobbles;815962 said:
Vermillion Red F13 is SIBEI CHiOooOoOoo!

Did you buy the sample on display @ PML?

No. Mine is V red / Black interior

The one I saw there was an F12/white interior. Don't know if that's the one you're referring to.

Yes the color is gorgeous on the F13. I seem to remember a previous thread when you mentioned that red was vetoed for you by your wife ...

Better not hijack the revol thread and get back on topic.

Gavin, what's the difference between diamond n gold on the vermillion red?

BoneDoc;816459 said:
No. Mine is V red / Black interior

The one I saw there was an F12/white interior. Don't know if that's the one you're referring to.

Yes the color is gorgeous on the F13. I seem to remember a previous thread when you mentioned that red was vetoed for you by your wife ...

Better not hijack the revol thread and get back on topic.

Gavin, what's the difference between diamond n gold on the vermillion red?

Hi BoneDoc,

No worries,

You have a Pm.

Cheers

BoneDoc;817584 said:
Dear Gavin

Thanks to you n your team for job well done. The courtesy car was a really nice touch as well. Thanks also for the great service.

I've posted some pics in a separate thread

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/6-series-owners/66000-new-f13-gets-revold.html

After the new make up, now or some new shoes....

Hi BoneDoc,

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful photos and your compliments too. :dance:

It is great to know you are happy using our services. :D

See you soon when your car get new shoes ya :thumbsup:

Cheers

Thanks Gavin and the guys at Revol Toh Guan and AMK

Last wednesday, I bought 2 packages from Revol Diamondbright... 1 for my 3 year old pre-owned Volvo suv and another for my new Mercedes wagon.

My Volvo XC60 needed some TLC in the paint work as its been my daily driver to Pasir Gudang, Johor for work for about 3 months. During vehicle collection, Wearnes used car division groomed the car nicely.... but in the last 3 months....the industrial acidic air, road grime and muddy JB roads have quickly aged the the paintwork of the sapphire black SUV.

Steven and Gavin @ Toh Guan offered to spray the bumpers (front and back) for me as there were a few a few deep bumper scratches left by the previous owner front and back.

Revol's paint shop is at AMK autopoint... so I drove directly there on Friday morning where I was met by Marcus who quickly took over my car, he indicated that the spraying and subsequent grooming session would take min 24 hours.

On Saturday, I received a call from Marcus informing me that the Volvo was ready for collection at 3.30pm...(Kudos to them and their speedy but excellent work... which finished about 3 hours earlier than their initial estimation).

When I eventually got there, I was taken a back... the Volvo pre-grooming session at Revol was starting to exhibit hazy paint work, dried leather interior, dirty engine bay reminiscent of a wet market floor on a busy sunday morning....

Post grooming through the hands of the guys at AMK.... a wet looking deep Sapphire black beauty with dark tinted windows (from Infratint) awaited me ready for pick up. The car looked spotless, interior groomed and smelling nice, engine bay looked so clean I almost wanted to eat off it, plus the door dings and bumper scratches were all gone....

Time to get the Merc wagon groomed....

@ Gavin....see you guys this Friday afternoon at Toh Guan

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi jason, thanks for telling us you have many cars.. please send the remaining cars you haven't listed down to Revol as soon as possible...

jasonmaxima;818104 said:
Thanks Gavin and the guys at Revol Toh Guan and AMK

Last wednesday, I bought 2 packages from Revol Diamondbright... 1 for my 3 year old pre-owned Volvo suv and another for my new Mercedes wagon.

My Volvo XC60 needed some TLC in the paint work as its been my daily driver to Pasir Gudang, Johor for work for about 3 months. During vehicle collection, Wearnes used car division groomed the car nicely.... but in the last 3 months....the industrial acidic air, road grime and muddy JB roads have quickly aged the the paintwork of the sapphire black SUV.

Steven and Gavin @ Toh Guan offered to spray the bumpers (front and back) for me as there were a few a few deep bumper scratches left by the previous owner front and back.

Revol's paint shop is at AMK autopoint... so I drove directly there on Friday morning where I was met by Marcus who quickly took over my car, he indicated that the spraying and subsequent grooming session would take min 24 hours.

On Saturday, I received a call from Marcus informing me that the Volvo was ready for collection at 3.30pm...(Kudos to them and their speedy but excellent work... which finished about 3 hours earlier than their initial estimation).

When I eventually got there, I was taken a back... the Volvo pre-grooming session at Revol was starting to exhibit hazy paint work, dried leather interior, dirty engine bay reminiscent of a wet market floor on a busy sunday morning....

Post grooming through the hands of the guys at AMK.... a wet looking deep Sapphire black beauty with dark tinted windows (from Infratint) awaited me ready for pick up. The car looked spotless, interior groomed and smelling nice, engine bay looked so clean I almost wanted to eat off it, plus the door dings and bumper scratches were all gone....

Time to get the Merc wagon groomed....

@ Gavin....see you guys this Friday afternoon at Toh Guan

Hi Jasonmaxima,

Thank you so much for sharing and your compliments too. :dance:

Nice meeting you. :D

Glad you are happy with the results we delivered for your Volvo.

See you on Friday to groom your beautiful Merc wagon ya. :thumbsup:

Cheers

NPNT. I wanna drool all over bro jasonmaxima's AMG....

When I invite him over to the house to TCSS and say bad things about MW behind the latter's back, he must come in his AMG... then my Chow Angmoh neighbors will see me up up, say I got atas friend in AMG wagon... He da man.

I am a victim of racial profiling in my own condo block.... sigh...

angmo neighbours do not like making conversation....

I drove down to Revol Toh Guan on Sunday to check out the Revol setup, and met up with Gavin. Really great guy, doesn't oversell his services, but just sets the expectations of what they provide.

Dropped off my black F10 on monday morning for the PPS and grooming. When I came back several hours later, I was blown away. The scratches and watermarks were gone as promised, the interior leather seats and dashboard were in impeccable condition. Whatever Gavin had promised, they delivered. These guys have it down to a science!

Having tried various grooming services over the years, I have to say that Revol is definitely a keeper. Friendly and top class service, what more can you ask for. If you are a car lover, these guys polish your baby like it is their own. :)

Great job, Gavin & guys.

sjack73;819475 said:
I drove down to Revol Toh Guan on Sunday to check out the Revol setup, and met up with Gavin. Really great guy, doesn't oversell his services, but just sets the expectations of what they provide.

Dropped off my black F10 on monday morning for the PPS and grooming. When I came back several hours later, I was blown away. The scratches and watermarks were gone as promised, the interior leather seats and dashboard were in impeccable condition. Whatever Gavin had promised, they delivered. These guys have it down to a science!

Having tried various grooming services over the years, I have to say that Revol is definitely a keeper. Friendly and top class service, what more can you ask for. If you are a car lover, these guys polish your baby like it is their own. :)

Great job, Gavin & guys.

Hi sjack73,

Thank you so much for sharing and your compliments. :dance:

Nice meeting you too :)

Thankfully we manage to remove those deep scratches. :D

Looking forward to your next visit ya. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members