Revol Carz Makeover

Re: Revol Carz Makeover

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for the excellent service you have provided for the 2 days during the last weekend. Good job by your guys on the first day and provided me a free shuttle service between JEM and the workshop while waiting for my car to be done. And again on the second day for removing the stains that was there when I received the car from PML. This is the first time I take on a PPS and due to your excellent service and well done grooming, I decided to take on the package as well. Pls keep up the good work and see you in my next visit for the car wash.

ah bui;1086476 said:
Hi pm the price for pps on new car

Hi ah bui,

Thank you for your enquiry.

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

hollowman;1086498 said:
Hi Gavin,

Thanks for the excellent service you have provided for the 2 days during the last weekend. Good job by your guys on the first day and provided me a free shuttle service between JEM and the workshop while waiting for my car to be done. And again on the second day for removing the stains that was there when I received the car from PML. This is the first time I take on a PPS and due to your excellent service and well done grooming, I decided to take on the package as well. Pls keep up the good work and see you in my next visit for the car wash.

Hi hollowman,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support in Revol. :thumbsup:

Appreciate it very much. :)

Nice meeting you and great to know you are happy with the result delivered.

A good weekly car wash will help to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

Yup catch up with you on your next car wash session.

Cheers,

Good day Gavin
Which PPS would u recommend for my 6 months old Alpine white F10.
Please PM me price n pampered time required.

Thanks & Cheers!

JTLuvBMW;1094429 said:
Good day Gavin
Which PPS would u recommend for my 6 months old Alpine white F10.
Please PM me price n pampered time required.

Thanks & Cheers!

Hi JTLuvBMW,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Just sent my ride in for the annual grooming session. Thoroughly pleased with the result. Thanks Marcus, Randy and crew for making my car feel brand new again!!

Hi Gavin,

Please advise on the packages available for my alpine white F10. How long does it take for PPS?

Thanks,

madjester;1095189 said:
Just sent my ride in for the annual grooming session. Thoroughly pleased with the result. Thanks Marcus, Randy and crew for making my car feel brand new again!!

Hi madjester,

We appreciate it very much! :)

Great to know you are happy with the results delivered.

A good weekly wash will help to maintain your "brand new car" condition ya.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Cheers,

Hi Gavin

Can recommend a pps system or package for my newly acquired F10 520i Alp White?

Thanks

cybernomo;1095874 said:
Hi Gavin

Can recommend a pps system or package for my newly acquired F10 520i Alp White?

Thanks

Hi cybernomo,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

After the query on the PM with Gavin; was able to squeeze out some time to go down to the Toh Guan branch to have my ride do the make over, was quite doubtful at first that how much more can the treatment can do to my already quite well polished white car; but after seeing so many good feed back from the forum decided to have a try on the ZeTough Ceramic paint protection, thinking that at least to have a protection for my 6 months old Babe.

After the car was done up in about 4 hrs, I was amazed how much more shinny 'Pek Pek KIM KIM' the white car body is now, better than the time when I first collected the car.

Would like to thank the friendly bro Gavin and his crew for doing such a Pro job:goodup: on my ride, very detail in and out all area; also not forgetting the bro (forgot his name) who gave me a free shuttle to and back from JEM while waiting for my car being pampered.
Overall a very satisfy customer who of course signup for the maintenance package instead.

Thanks & see u again Gavin in about 6 months time.:wavey:

Cheers!!

JTLuvBMW;1095971 said:
After the query on the PM with Gavin; was able to squeeze out some time to go down to the Toh Guan branch to have my ride do the make over, was quite doubtful at first that how much more can the treatment can do to my already quite well polished white car; but after seeing so many good feed back from the forum decided to have a try on the ZeTough Ceramic paint protection, thinking that at least to have a protection for my 6 months old Babe.

After the car was done up in about 4 hrs, I was amazed how much more shinny 'Pek Pek KIM KIM' the white car body is now, better than the time when I first collected the car.

Would like to thank the friendly bro Gavin and his crew for doing such a Pro job:goodup: on my ride, very detail in and out all area; also not forgetting the bro (forgot his name) who gave me a free shuttle to and back from JEM while waiting for my car being pampered.
Overall a very satisfy customer who of course signup for the maintenance package instead.

Thanks & see u again Gavin in about 6 months time.:wavey:

Cheers!!

Hi JTLuvBMW,

We appreciate it very much. :)

Nice meeting you too.

Great to know you are happy with the results delivered.

A good weekly wash will help to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

Many thanks for your support once again and catch up with you on your next visit. :wavey:

Cheers,

My car was last groomed at revol more than a month back. Just over this weekend, to my horror, I found deep surface scratches on my boot surface. I suspect it was created by my helper trying too hard to scrub dried-up bird poo off when washing the car. Anyway I could not live with the eyesore..... finally found time today to drop in to toh guan to see if they could try to remove the scratches.. Gavin's guys spent a good 15-20 minutes battling the scratch marks and thankfully managed to restore the paintjob and followed up with a car-wash.

Even though I requested to pay him for the effort, he would only accept the cost for the car-wash.

Thanks, Gavin for great customer service and after-sales support as always!

black rain;1098066 said:
My car was last groomed at revol more than a month back. Just over this weekend, to my horror, I found deep surface scratches on my boot surface. I suspect it was created by my helper trying too hard to scrub dried-up bird poo off when washing the car. Anyway I could not live with the eyesore..... finally found time today to drop in to toh guan to see if they could try to remove the scratches.. Gavin's guys spent a good 15-20 minutes battling the scratch marks and thankfully managed to restore the paintjob and followed up with a car-wash.

Even though I requested to pay him for the effort, he would only accept the cost for the car-wash.

Thanks, Gavin for great customer service and after-sales support as always!

Hi black rain,

Thank you so much for your compliments. :thumbsup:

Appreciate it very much. :)

Glad the scratched is removed.

Will continue to keep up the good work ya.

Catch up with you again on your next visit.

Cheers,

Best regards,
Gavin Tan

Last edited by a moderator:

Rojo Reventon;1098468 said:
Please let me know price for PPS for E66, grey colour car. Thanks.

Hi Rojo Reventon,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,
Gavin Tan

Blacknight05;1098763 said:
Hi Gavin, I am new here.

Could you pm me the cost for 320i hardtop convertible? Thanks.

Hi Blacknight05,

Welcome to BMW.SG :thumbsup:

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

boi2uncle;1114506 said:
Hi Gavin, can you pm me cost for PPS for F30? Thanks.

Hi boi2uncle,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,
Gavin Tan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member