Revol Carz Makeover

Re: Revol Carz Makeover

Hi Gavin,

I am driving X3 F25, LCI. Able to pm me the below information:

1. How much for ZeTough Ceramic Paint Protection package?
2. Does package include interior and upholstery maintenance?
3. How long does it take per session?

Soar;1117320 said:
Hi Gavin,

How much would PPS for F30 cost pls?

Soar;1117321 said:
Sorry for the double post....

Hi Soar,

No Worries:)

Thank you for your enquiry.

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,
Gavin Tan

mengteck71;1117333 said:
Hi Gavin,

I am driving X3 F25, LCI. Able to pm me the below information:

1. How much for ZeTough Ceramic Paint Protection package?
2. Does package include interior and upholstery maintenance?
3. How long does it take per session?

Hi mengteck71,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,
Gavin Tan

Just picked up my almost 2 year old car from a ZeTough session at AMK. The car looks like brand new!! Engine bay is spanking clean, paint work is super shiny, leather seats conditioned, interior cleaned. They even polished the exhaust!

Jialat liao, I thought I've gotten over being OCD about the car, looks like I'm going to restart my daily routine of scrutinizing every inch of the paint work!!:shakemyb:

Two thumbs up to Randy, Marcus and team for doing such great work!

Last edited by a moderator:

madjester;1117419 said:
Just picked up my almost 2 year old car from a ZeTough session at AMK. The car looks like brand new!! Engine bay is spanking clean, paint work is super shiny, leather seats conditioned, interior cleaned. They even polished the exhaust!

Jialat liao, I thought I've gotten over being OCD about the car, looks like I'm going to restart my daily routine of scrutinizing every inch of the paint work!!:shakemyb:

Two thumbs up to Randy, Marcus and team for doing such great work!

Hi madjester,

Thank you so much for your compliments & continuous support in Revol. :)

Appreciate it very much.

Great to know you are happy with the results delivered and hope your OCD be manageable.:thumbsup:

Looking forward to your next visit!

Cheers,

Best Regards,
Gavin Tan

Last edited by a moderator:

alvinado;1118343 said:
Hi Gavin , can you pm the price for grooming a e93 convertible?

Hi alvinado,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,
Gavin Tan

alvinado;1118406 said:
Gavin, got it, will be contacting you once I come back from overseas

Hi alvinado,

Thank you for your reply. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to your visit.

Cheers,

Best Regards,
Gavin Tan

Otar;1121505 said:
hi Gavin

i have sent you a PM. not sure you received it?

Hi Otar,

Yes, you have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,
Gavin Tan

hi all, I am relocating out of Singapore, and am looking to sell the remaining of my ceramic PPS package from revol at a discount. there's still 2 sessions left that expires only in 2017. of course needless to say, the revol guys are the best so please PM me if you would like to takeover the package from me.

thanks

Hi can give me a quote for pps/ maintenance package for my f21. Also looking to do paintless dent removal for 7 to 8 dings. Thanks

Did my car last Friday at AMK for a clean up. Still good to its max with Marcus and team for a good job well done. Good quality of work and best of all, the team is so friendly that anyone can assist in any queries that one will have.

Good Job and now with a consideration of my rims after talking to Marcus and how Revol can make it happen for me.

Cheers to you Gavin and Team

andies;1121761 said:
Hi can give me a quote for pps/ maintenance package for my f21. Also looking to do paintless dent removal for 7 to 8 dings. Thanks

Hi andies,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,
Gavin Tan

spiderman;1121774 said:
Did my car last Friday at AMK for a clean up. Still good to its max with Marcus and team for a good job well done. Good quality of work and best of all, the team is so friendly that anyone can assist in any queries that one will have.

Good Job and now with a consideration of my rims after talking to Marcus and how Revol can make it happen for me.

Cheers to you Gavin and Team

Hi spiderman,

Thank you so much for your compliments posting and continuous support in Revol. :thumbsup:

We appreciate it very much.

Great to know you are happy with the results and services delivered.

Sure, do keep us update on your final thoughts on the rims and we will try to work out a best deal for you ya. :)

Looking forward to your next visit soon.

Cheers,

Gavin and Marcus

Had 2 cars with the ceramic coating done today for the first time. Very satisfied with the results, Marcus at the AMK branch was very helpful and insightful, Gavin was also very helpful facilitating the whole process. Overall, would recommend anyone to go to Revol if you ever want to bring your car back to showroom state or maintain it that way! Cheers!

Had 2 cars with the ceramic coating done today for the first time. Very satisfied with the results, Marcus at the AMK branch was very helpful and insightful, Gavin was also very helpful facilitating the whole process. Overall, would recommend anyone to go to Revol if you ever want to bring your car back to showroom state or maintain it that way! Cheers!
How much he charge you?

Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11sin88com
Back