RPi Ram Air Induction

Re: RPi Ram Air Induction

U got to order from USA. However, our own, R2D, has their own version for sale. :)

not to mention at a fraction of the price...

plus you don't have to wait, or pay for shipping...

shiokS60;450227 said:
Is this any good? Anyone carrying it locally?

Reference:
RPi - Race Precision, Inc.

I have been looking at RPI exhaust also...
had linked up with a USA dealer on this b4...but waited as my car still new, dont want to operate on my car so soon...step by step.
if u keen, lets consider GB together later.
I wanted the exo & the ram air induction

JLMC;450244 said:
I have been looking at RPI exhaust also...
had linked up with a USA dealer on this b4...but waited as my car still new, dont want to operate on my car so soon...step by step.
if u keen, lets consider GB together later.
I wanted the exo & the ram air induction

Let me know if you're gonna organise a good buy for the Ram Air induction kit.

Azrielsc;450230 said:
U got to order from USA. However, our own, R2D, has their own version for sale. :)

How is the finishing of R2D's version?

Anyway Mr Sam you know who i am? :roll:

shiokS60;450274 said:
How is the finishing of R2D's version?

Anyway Mr Sam you know who i am? :roll:

pretty good. clean & professional
i have it installed in matte black.

if one didn't know better, it looks like a stock item.
straight out of the factory

0.02c

Hi guys,

IMHO, i have seen the scoops made by the name brands but i sought to improve over their designs. My impetus was to funnel air into the intake rather than shroud the intake from heat emminating from the aircon condenser and radiator. If you look at the pics we posted, the air collecting surface is angled towards the intake rather than just being collected.

I feel that the perpendicular surface would actually create a region of "stagnant air" just ahead of the scoop.

Anyways, this is just our opinion and you are free to make your decision.

Cheers

I have got a quote from someone who is willing to ship over from US.

Price seems reasonable. Anyone wanna GB? Can save a bit on shipping although its not much.

Little Jem, why don't u pop by R2D to check out the Scoops before u get them from the States? Call me, we go lim kopi together when we are there!

out of curiosity, why do you not want to try out the scoops from r2d?

a group of us did extensive research when we were thinking of getting the air scoops, not only from RPi, but from other suppliers. go ask sam...

and when we finally found out that there are no copyright issues, we asked rod to go ahead and make the prototype, which is now in my car...

Azrielsc;451875 said:
Little Jem, why don't u pop by R2D to check out the Scoops before u get them from the States? Call me, we go lim kopi together when we are there!

Sure, next week when i am free will call you and pop by R2D to have a look... since his air scoop is so highly recommended...

Hi,

Wondering if you have made any for 645? Almost wanted to order from the states but if you have then i may give yours a try.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back