RPM sudden dropped to Zero!

Re: RPM sudden dropped to Zero!

Have the workshop checked the fuel pump?

I encountered the same problems, car towed to R2D, then discovered fuel pump up lorry, so change new one.

No sure if the fuel pump is attached with sensor which error codes can be shown.

Without any error codes will R2D be able to diagnose wat's the problem? How much is ur damage for the fuel pump?

You can check with them..

Can't remember the exact cost, not very cheap nor expensive that I can recalled.

Sometime it may be the fuel filter ...... but if you are changing the pump, you might as well do the filter as well.

It can be your plugs too.. These can't be detected by error code.

Hi cwoon is your problem solved? my car also has similar problems and i changed spark plugs, charcoal filter, fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel sensor, still no luck.

Hi Guys

Can I know any of you all solve the issue? I am having the same problem. Have changed the spark plugs, valvetronic motor, updated the software and etc… The problem still persists. If you all have solve the issue, could you all tell me what is wrong and where did you all get it fixed?

sounds like an ignition coil and spark plug problem, since u mentioned u just chnaged it. Previously my car's RPM rattled up n down with no error codes..hope the prob is solved anyway nonetheless.

can i check what were the warning signs to indicate a fuel pump problem? Fuel pump would be the pump injecting fuel to the engine, right?

Fuel pump pumps fuel.

One symptom ... Mid to high rpm no power ......

kevinbmw;968929 said:
sounds like an ignition coil and spark plug problem, since u mentioned u just chnaged it. Previously my car's RPM rattled up n down with no error codes..hope the prob is solved anyway nonetheless.

can i check what were the warning signs to indicate a fuel pump problem? Fuel pump would be the pump injecting fuel to the engine, right?

no power..so not responsive?
any warning signs?

is one of the symptons, fuel consumption getting poorer?

swoon. call me. i can solve it for u.

pls call 82019994

Throttle body dirty/ sticky.
The air valve inside the throttle body "stuck" while regulating the air....
Especially if your air filter not stock, you should regularly clean the throttle body.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back