Run flat or non run flat tyres

Re: Run flat or non run flat tyres

Had a nail in my original RF few days ago. Was in the East and travelled with warning to do few errands then went home, all in more than 50 km. went to tyre shop and repaired it for $10 now running again! Struggling between RF & normal tyre now!

lf37;1051151 said:
Had a nail in my original RF few days ago. Was in the East and travelled with warning to do few errands then went home, all in more than 50 km. went to tyre shop and repaired it for $10 now running again! Struggling between RF & normal tyre now!
If there's warning it should mean losing tyre pressure. If non-RF, u will have to tow your ride to get the tyre repaired first before doing errands and head home.

Had the same warning on my old E60 520 running on normal tyres. Can also set pressure and gave warning when pressure dropped. Alarm went off when i drove up North. That's BMW. That's why the 335 is my 6th BM. Hope you enjoy your drive.

Yes, now i'm struggling if I should change to normal for the better performance.

lf37;1051197 said:
Yes, now i'm struggling if I should change to normal for the better performance.
I believe u looking for better grip yea :p

Any of the top 3 RFT in the Max Performance group will suffice in a daily driven ride with occassionally spirited driving. These RFT are even better than the non-RFT in the Ultra High Performance group. Of course if u r thinking of tyres from the Extreme Performance group, u can say goodbye to RFT.

All r IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8823

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups