Running Costs between 325 and 335?

Re: Running Costs between 325 and 335?

oh ... didn't know that.

Ahbengdriver;571834 said:
High torque = good? :hmmidont:

KNN I get wheel spin all the time. My rear tyres going botak soon and needs changing in another 3 to 4months:topicsuc:. Somemore 265/30/19 Goodyear got no size:mad:. Now I running Yokohama at the rear and goodyear in front, farking car sometimes :woottt:

Last edited by a moderator:

325 and 335 look the same but are different cars.

if you are purely into looks, save some money and get the 325. if you want a car that is fast (and you can afford) go for the 335.

Interesting topic... but like wat has mentioned i agreed its a total diferent machine... jus by comparing the sellg price is already a big gap.... but some bros mentioned abt 8km/l tat means by taking a 65l full tank is likely not to reach 500km in citydrivg?? any bro here tried NSH full tank can share?? comments??

R335;572904 said:
Interesting topic... but like wat has mentioned i agreed its a total diferent machine... jus by comparing the sellg price is already a big gap.... but some bros mentioned abt 8km/l tat means by taking a 65l full tank is likely not to reach 500km in citydrivg?? any bro here tried NSH full tank can share?? comments??

based on my recent trip to Penang, the onboard journey computer indicated fuel consumption of ~10l/100km.

R335;572904 said:

It depends how u drive really. If u cruise consistently at a speed, it can be quite good FC.

My 320 uses half a tank of fuel to Sungei Besi toll. My 335i will use close to 3/4 tank for the same, partly bcos I would drive harder.

whenever i read this thread, it really makes me sour and wonder if i should have went for a E92 335i instead of a E93 325i which i settled for. honestly speaking, coming from a 140bhp toyota mr-s spyder feels faster than a heavy sluggish e93 325i.

given the sky high COE prices and the insane 2nd hand market, doubt i'll be able to do a switch anytime.

SIGH...

The 335i is a very nice and 'effortless' car to drive.

I have mine almost 5 months and is enjoying the drive each time I start the ignition. Pick up and road handling is superb, matching with the good streamline body of an E92 / 93.

Being a turbo car, performance upgrade is fairly simple to perk up the car performance to another notch.

The practicality of a 2 + 2 seater makes it a practical and fun car for the family.

Yeah my next car must be a turbo!

Honestly..

Am driving a 325i thinking got power.. previously drove a E9 with abt 400+ horse..

Thinking of laying low and relac.. but in the end, REGRET... now I'm looking for dealers to take in my 325i and I want to get a 335i..

Once you kenna TC.. you'll never go NA...

Proven twice..

Sigh..

turbo is top in my list for my next ride :)
hopefully very soon all continental rides are TURBO in order to meet low emissions :thumbsup:

boboshooter;614068 said:
Honestly..

Am driving a 325i thinking got power.. previously drove a E9 with abt 400+ horse..

Thinking of laying low and relac.. but in the end, REGRET... now I'm looking for dealers to take in my 325i and I want to get a 335i..

Proven twice..

Sigh..

The current E92 / 93 was launched in Year 2007. The streamline body and the overall proportion still looks current in her 4th year running. Engine response is a delight to drive each time.

Wonder when will the replacement model for the E92 /93 will be launched? My guess is Year 2013/14. Time to safe up guys who are fans to the E92 / 93 :)

boboshooter;614068 said:
Honestly..

Proven twice..

Sigh..
NA can.. but must be big ass NA :D

No brainer...around same price get the 335i....Road tax is not the main expenses in owning car...depreciation is the bulk...

zorro;614737 said:
No brainer...around same price get the 335i....Road tax is not the main expenses in owning car...depreciation is the bulk...

plus the fact that a 335 has much higher OMV :twisted:

plus feel the power diff sure reach orgasm...

boboshooter;614068 said:
Honestly..

Proven twice..

Sigh..
Wh0cArEs;614729 said:
NA can.. but must be big ass NA :D
+1 to both :|

Deadkookaburra;563104 said:
1 more...closing up the front gap in split seconds to stop others from budging in! :nehnehhh:

I cannot agree more. Without the twin turbo, I doubt I can cut through 4 lanes with ease to my carpark in an insane and congested CBD every weekday morning. :inlove:

boboshooter;614068 said:
Honestly..

Proven twice..

Sigh..

Not true. I come from TC but i kind of prefer NA.
Final line, its wat u wan. As long as u r happy. Ü

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
by88zme

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back