SA.TAN reporting

sa.tan

Hi all fellow forummer,

Have just joined this forum to understand more about bimmers as i have the intention to change my ride soon due to family commitment.

Currently driving a Scirocco and is looking at used 320i.

Purpose of changing: i need a 4 doors. :D

Preferably a late 06/early 07 320 will be ideal.

Do PM me if there are any to let go.

Thanks alot!!!

Re: SA.TAN reporting

sa.tan;794336 said:
Hi all fellow forummer,

Have just joined this forum to understand more about bimmers as i have the intention to change my ride soon due to family commitment.

Thanks alot!!!

Hi sa,

welcome onboard.......................

cheers

Oops, i have forgotten one very important to ask.

Saying that i will be looking into a used 320, what are the necessary checks and precautionary measures that i need to look into so that it will be a fair buy to me?:thinking:

sa.tan;794339 said:
Oops, i have forgotten one very important to ask.

Saying that i will be looking into a used 320, what are the necessary checks and precautionary measures that i need to look into so that it will be a fair buy to me?:thinking:

Hi sa,

is this your first time buying a used car? is your Rocco bought brand new?

cheers

ac323;794340 said:
Hi sa,

is this your first time buying a used car? is your Rocco bought brand new?

cheers

Hi there,

Yup. This will be my first time getting a used car. Rocco was bought brand new during the COE hike.

Regards

sa.tan;794342 said:
Hi there,

Yup. This will be my first time getting a used car. Rocco was bought brand new during the COE hike.

Regards

Hi sa,

oh i see, 07 car till now almost 5 years thus wear and tear parts bound to up lorry or about to.....
the usual listen to the Dealer first check the car history, etc etc.....have a drive and see how it goes..............can still sent to a workshop to verify, chop and sign to prove it is good to go too.
Click our Site Sponsors for workshop details ( all are good to go )

cheers

ac323;794345 said:
Hi sa,

oh i see, 07 car till now almost 5 years thus wear and tear parts bound to up lorry or about to.....
the usual listen to the Dealer first check the car history, etc etc.....have a drive and see how it goes..............can still sent to a workshop to verify, chop and sign to prove it is good to go too.
Click our Site Sponsors for workshop details ( all are good to go )

cheers

Hi ac323,

Thanks alot for your input. will be looking into these factors. Was so worried about buying a used car due to bad experience with family members.

regards

Is your number plate 666?

I know somebody who has a baby and still drives the rocco. It's a good car. Fuel consumption is much better than a used 320.

sa.tan;794336 said:
Hi all fellow forummer,

Welcome...and congratulations on the addition to your family! Since that is obviously what you mean by 'family commitment'.

sa.tan;794336 said:
Hi all fellow forummer,

Thanks alot!!!

Do you want to rent a 520i instead? Give me a call at 82012515 if you are considering.
Cheers!!!

4 doors easier to reap the souls of the damned (presumably, easier entry and egress) *MUHAHAHAHA* (cue evil maniacal laughter ala Vincent Price).

Kidding, of course! I read your self intro earlier - fantastic having the tag that reads SA TAN during NS!

Welcome to the forum bro, and congrats on the new addition to the family!

jasonmaxima;794538 said:
Did you consider vw golf gti or jetta??? Used...

Idea.......seen a few Jetta, is nice...........

cheers

marklee;794384 said:
Is your number plate 666?

I know somebody who has a baby and still drives the rocco. It's a good car. Fuel consumption is much better than a used 320.

Hi mark,

I bidded for 666 when i bought my rocco but couldn't get it. lolz. Always wanted to have that no as my carplate. apparently someone out bidded me. :boring:

regards

yellowhandman;794436 said:
Welcome...and congratulations on the addition to your family! Since that is obviously what you mean by 'family commitment'.

Hi yellowhandman,

Of course everyone will be thinking that its due to a new addition to the family. On the contrary, its because i have to chauffeur my family member up and down and due to the medical condition, its not easy to climb in and out of the car.

Regards

jasonmaxima;794538 said:
Did you consider vw golf gti or jetta??? Used...

Hi jasonmaxima,

Have always wanted to get a GTi since young. But after "enjoying" the service that VCS is giving, i dont really think that i will step into their turfs anymore. :D

regards

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back