Satay outing - Charity Drive - Club Sandy - 12 June 2008

Re: Satay outing - Charity Drive - Club Sandy - 12 June 2008

Phil, ur eyesight starting to give u problems.......... She's wearing Bikini inside la.... :lol2: She came to satay from Sentosa KM8....

she don dare to post here alr... i think she was quite drunk that nite... and gavyin says wat?

milk15;345754 said:
Phil, ur eyesight starting to give u problems.......... She's wearing Bikini inside la.... :lol2: She came to satay from Sentosa KM8....

is it, told you i couldnt get my specs on in time

lexibabe;345755 said:
she don dare to post here alr... i think she was quite drunk that nite... and gavyin says wat?

Lexiiiiiii :cloud9: , you looked very pretty last night. Wish i could tapow you back

phil;345758 said:
is it, told you i couldnt get my specs on in time

Lexiiiiiii :cloud9: , you looked very pretty last night. Wish i could tapow you back

phil!!! :cloud9: ta pow? u think i am satay or prawn noodles ar?
so my new hair cut nice?:cloud9:

nice lah. You look really different.

u guys be nice to lexi la...she jio me lim liang teh yesterday lei...I actually quitted liao la..but for her I take a break for a few hours la..hehe...:)

haha...hello bmer!
next time we partner again. this time babe will win u la.

phil;345762 said:
do you mean dumpling?

ya la ya la.. cause dragon baot festival coming. so i got to dress up as occasion for club sandy :nehnehhh:

Look very pretty, nice dress, i like

lexibabe;345767 said:
haha...hello bmer!
next time we partner again. this time babe will win u la.

Clap Clap...u still dare to partner her ah....:lol2: :lol2:
Ok la...she will win me la..provided.....:laughlik: :laughlik:

Lexi, if i was a younger man, you would be in trouble

Good morning Everybody!!! seems like everyone was enjoying the satay meetup very much eh... What Happened? hahahahaha......

babe;345779 said:
Good morning Everybody!!! seems like everyone was enjoying the satay meetup very much eh... What Happened? hahahahaha......

LOL, told you you wouldnt remember.

phil;345771 said:
Look very pretty, nice dress, i like

Phil like becoz easy to un wrapped......
iScoupe say 1...... :lol2: :lol2:

Nice to see so many "unfriendly" people, all so busy chatting and eating away..... Onli Lexi, Rick & wife, Roasty, the handsome guy sitting beside Roasty b4 I chased him away to sit down and eat (Jinteck or James???? Sorry I'm bad at names) Uncle collin, Uncle Jackie, Milk milk gor gor.... got say hello to me, I think I am invisible to the rest of the people at the mit up. Oh well......... :laughlik:
Thanks Uncle Collin for the fried prawn noodles, drinks and oyster (I think I forgot to pay you the fried prawn mee $$$) :yummie: too hungry liaoz.......... I pass by your place I pay you later ya. :oops:
Uncle Jackie............................ I say I treat you eat liaoz......... You very BU give me Face lor... :furious: Next time you wan happy hour must tell me then I'll make payment 1 day in advance!!!!! :angry: But thanks for the advise ya..... I'll go see the TP with my most "Act innocient" look to beg for forgiveness...... :( :( Hiaz...... really hate doing this, so duo lianz...... Anyway, happy to see business is good for Uncle Collin.....:)
Uncle Phill, so nice to see you again....:)

oh, BBC noticed me!! Tot you too busy with bf, sitting in corner, never get up to mingle and chit chat!!

balletbearcindy;345806 said:
Nice to see so many "unfriendly" people, all so busy chatting and eating away..... Onli Lexi, Rick & wife, Roasty, the handsome guy sitting beside Roasty b4 I chased him away to sit down and eat (Jinteck or James???? Sorry I'm bad at names) Uncle collin, Uncle Jackie, Milk milk gor gor.... got say hello to me, I think I am invisible to the rest of the people at the mit up. Oh well......... :laughlik:
Thanks Uncle Collin for the fried prawn noodles, drinks and oyster (I think I forgot to pay you the fried prawn mee $$$) :yummie: too hungry liaoz.......... I pass by your place I pay you later ya. :oops:
Uncle Jackie............................ I say I treat you eat liaoz......... You very BU give me Face lor... :furious: Next time you wan happy hour must tell me then I'll make payment 1 day in advance!!!!! :angry: But thanks for the advise ya..... I'll go see the TP with my most "Act innocient" look to beg for forgiveness...... :( :( Hiaz...... really hate doing this, so duo lianz...... Anyway, happy to see business is good for Uncle Collin.....:)
Uncle Phill, so nice to see you again....:)

M i one of the unfriendly one...coz i never say hi...but i did wave la..does that consider...:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
five88top02
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back