Satay outing - Charity Drive - Club Sandy - 12 June 2008

Re: Club Sandy meeting : 13th june

I will

i have 2 sets of aussie rules footy shorts

you want white or black? the white a bit see through, but I have matching football jumper also in white.

robot will be sleeveless, just for you
collin says one!

Cool! White it will be then! :lol2:

phil;343039 said:
I will

you want white or black? the white a bit see through, but I have matching football jumper also in white.

you wear white too, see through a bit, so we match

phil;343039 said:
I will

You wear white see-thru, I will vomit out satay!

You'll be right robot, wait till you see my flies eyes.

C3P0;343068 said:
You wear white see-thru, I will vomit out satay!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

tesk tsk, all you gals, laugh at me is it

Try to give you something to look at instead of looking at Jackies fat stomach and you just laugh

Thats it, wearing that net type t shirt as well. Hope i dont have a "Edwin" episode.

the gals are looking forward to it....
jackie too! heh...

phil;343087 said:

Try to give you something to look at instead of looking at Jackies fat stomach and you just laugh

Thats it, wearing that net type t shirt as well. Hope i dont have a "Edwin" episode.

OKie i dun laugh ya!!!

Updated:

Date: 13th June 2008 (Fri)
Time: 9.00pm
Location: Satay Stall at 941 Upper Serangoon Road, Simon Rd Junction, NAM HENG COFFEE SHOP (near to Kovan MRT station)

1.) Collin (confirm there cos cannot anyhow zao, wife watching)
2.) lexibabe (waiting for phil to fall in love with her new hairdo)
3.) sszone (will be there unless got last minute work prob, touch wood ah...choy)
4.) C3P0
5.) hitmee
6.) rexlady
7.) benji ben (but leaving around 11pm to watch football. italy vs romania) supports italy. :cloud9:
8.)
9.)
10.)

Updated:

Date: 13th June 2008 (Fri)
Time: 9.00pm
Location: Satay Stall at 941 Upper Serangoon Road, Simon Rd Junction, NAM HENG COFFEE SHOP (near to Kovan MRT station)

1.) Collin (confirm there cos cannot anyhow zao, wife watching)
2.) lexibabe (waiting for phil to fall in love with her new hairdo)
3.) sszone (will be there unless got last minute work prob, touch wood ah...choy)
4.) C3P0
5.) hitmee
6.) rexlady
7.) benji ben (but leaving around 11pm to watch football. italy vs romania) supports italy. :cloud9:
8.) goat
9.)
10.)

For Club Sandy.... for Lexibabe..... yes, will be there...... Cya!
:) :) :)

Just a suggestion, if most people are torn between the two events... may be its easier to move the satay meet up to another date as it may be more difficult for FP to change the booking of the KTV room.... ok ok... I say say only... don't slaughter me to make satay....:errr: :errr: :errr:

sorry guys i didnt know that there is a KTV session on the same day.
so how? if the ktv guys also wan to come to satay maybe i change the date?

phil;343087 said:

ang mo who stomach fat u talking abt :furious: :furious: :furious: is only a little bigger due to supper !

Wa.....Just manage to see this thread and it is running on the 6th page liao. Cool.
It seems that there is a second event happening on that same day,
I would not like to see members rushing to the second event or making a difficult decision between Satay or KTV.
May I suggest that the satay outing be change to Thursday to accomodate all the members who needs Satay and Friday for KTV. :)
PS : I want to see FP, and Sam.

Good suggestion Collin.

if Thrsday I will be there. Opposite also got tow hua, sszone, bring all your tow hua gang down too

Wah! Collin, so kind to request to see me! If Thurs, I onz u. But have to leave by 1030pm cuz have to pick parents from the airport. :)

Been craving for satay for the whole week... Can even sms Joseph when u open so I can come down! :)

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back