See what someone did to my new car

southern

knnbccb, bought 1 month only, I think the fucker gives a hard kick on the car.

If i know who is the fellow, I'm going to break his legs knnbpcb. what if this happens to u ?

Re: See what someone did to my new car

Nice car. Sorry to hear that. Were you blocking someone's way or taken someone's lot (which of course, it's debatable)?

feel for you......
where did you park? near schools area? Industrial?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Its my house multi-storey car park, I park all the way to the five floor, normally is less than 10 cars in fifth floor, still kanna this kind of shit. heart pain ah

went to revol just now, they say this dent cannot be repaired , its too huge, spoke to Lye design too, having the same answer. So next week going for repaint liao....knn

looks as if somebody kicked it...damn

that's pretty fked up man... time to blackvue?

If you never obstruct anyone then likely is creation from green-eyed monster.
Nowadays got too many this type of bo lam par ji 婊仔 around.......bo pian one just treat it as 破财挡灾.

Also go invest a dash camera just in case after car repaired liao this pcb kia gonna strike again.

maybe sherman (infratint) rest his buttock on it...

private mscp? can check with management for cctv footage

thinking of installing itronics but, spoke to soundwerks he mentioned that for my car it cant be 24 hour survillance. becos when battery darin till 12V, I wont be able to start the engine. What if the fellow comes sideway and scratch it, camera also cannot capture right. KNN dilema.

have camera better than no camera isn't it
i set my car recording for 12 hours and then shutoff
got 12 hours of recording better than nothing ...
camera also good while moving. nowadays, a lot of kuku driver on the road

I think just invest in a dash cam... at least the perp see already will think twice...

sorry to hear that. could it be a noisy exhaust?

My gawd...this is not gona be a simple job man... I think cannot even paty n respray. u can try call Angie from yew lip for her opinion.Sometimes when ur car kana aim , no matter how far away u park , tis kinda chow pubor will still find it, somemore this ride is very flashy. The more I see it, the more i heart pain for u bro....hope u track down tis mtf soon

I 'm no technical person, dash cam can on it 24 hours ? using car battery ? so whats is the different between dash cam and car cam ?

When I drove the car , I seldom come home late, the latest was 1030 pm and I know the exhaust is loud and I always drive damn slow so that it doesnt annoy any neighbours. I think Ive been very considerate but also kanna by fucking loser.

The fucker also very brave becos directly opposite the carpark is my block. He dont even scare people might see him doing that.

Goodness !!! Damn ... I feel the heart pain for u bro ...

If its at yr house , might happen again. So suggest you install the camera very soon ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vip777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back