Seeking used BMW 523i Rims & Tyres

Re: Seeking used BMW 523i Rims & Tyres

Why not pay a visit to Ah Yang's? He has a truck loads of the standard 17 inch E60 wheels he traded in.
you might be surprised how good the deal could be.

TJX;806268 said:
Btw, i m thinking of installing a in car camera. Any good recommendation from any bro here?
Thanks very much.

I am going Soundwerkz tomorrow morning to install Finevu in car camera.. u can come and view the installation process and ask them what is good...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTWPSKwUFSA[/ame]

I was recommended Finevu over Blackvue...dunno exactly why but will know tomorrow...

MW;806298 said:
I am going Soundwerkz tomorrow morning to install Finevu in car camera.. u can come and view the installation process and ask them what is good...

FINE DIGITAL FINEVU CR-200HD BLACKBOX HIGHWAY SAMPLE MOVIE 1280 * 720 Wide MODE - YouTube

I was recommended Finevu over Blackvue...dunno exactly why but will know tomorrow...

Sorry Bro, juz saw ur message. can pm me wats the damage like.. i m thinking of installing too..
Thanks mate!

TJX;807177 said:
Sorry Bro, juz saw ur message. can pm me wats the damage like.. i m thinking of installing too..
Thanks mate!

i can get a new finevu for $398, if interested , i can pass u the contacts. i bought this frm vagsg forum, i not a dealer:)

Jamesteo77;812613 said:
i can get a new finevu for $398, if interested , i can pass u the contacts. i bought this frm vagsg forum, i not a dealer:)
Does it come with installation?.

Jamesteo77;812631 said:
no, u need to go tampines to get the cam than pay $30 for installation at ubi. i buy 1 to put on my audiA5, the image is good. the diff btw finevue and blackvue is that blackvue tends to get overheat easily.DVR Security Xuite: Latest Car DVR @lower than Retail Prices Guaranteed! - Page 29 - VAGSG Community
this the link

Reason why the price is cheaper by $100 is due to that the set is self imported. The stock doesn't comes frm Hanto the sole distributor. Set has no warranty locally. If have problem they will send back to Korea for 1 to 1 exchange. If want local warranty for 1 year, have to top up $80. So the price is almost the same if get and install from sound weeks.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers

pReTeNd3r;812719 said:
Reason why the price is cheaper by $100 is due to that the set is self imported. The stock doesn't comes frm Hanto the sole distributor. Set has no warranty locally. If have problem they will send back to Korea for 1 to 1 exchange. If want local warranty for 1 year, have to top up $80. So the price is almost the same if get and install from sound weeks.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers

Correct!

Price after installation at soundwerkz with local warranty is 500+

Was told a chance to win IPAD 2 plus a free gift when I install today.

Mervyn;789770 said:
Hey Guys,

Anyone selling BMW used rims and tyres? Preferably 17 or 18"
i am thinking of changing mine to enhance the look of my vehicle.

I have attached some of the rims i am looking at.

Any sellers or recommended workshops that may have the stock?

Many Thanks :)

Hi, I have the 17" you are looking at. You still want them?

try City Tyres, at lavender street...H tyre is way to epensive...

manggi12;925841 said:
try City Tyres, at lavender street...H tyre is way to epensive...

H Tyres look better than City Tyres. They charge more too.

Have also checked out Top 93. No go, for a number of reasons.

I went to Ray S today. Thumbs UP!!! Efficient and candid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vip777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back