• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Selling Remus Exhuast Muffler for F30 328i/320i

Re: Selling Remus Exhuast Muffler for F30 328i/320i

ghost;1033082 said:
what has the world become ??????
i just got short changed at a MAMA shop earlier this morning n just when i want to buy a new toy to reward myself for achieving my target, Why TS why why why like this?????

Why? Cos you have believed in a Tua Kang Gia.

Tsu Basa;1033187 said:
Picture tells a thousand words...

Conversation with Jeff from Fong Kim, the authorized Remus dealer.

My understanding is Fong Kim, the authorized Remus dealer, is asking you to post your proof of purchase. Picture don't talk, so cannot tells a thousand word. It's people who misinterpreted and tells a thousand words.......

Aiyo...seriously, why bother if people can get at $1450 or $1650? At the end of it, it's your bargaining skill or another words..how u try to lowball and "arh" with seller. Whether FK or someone else, please don't need to proof here proof there...I think it's redundant at the end of it.

If seller thinks his price is fixed..then no one else can lowball him. If seller comfortable to release so as to compete with a brand new set, then swee..many will queue up. No need to get upset with each other and prove here prove there. No point really...

Same, if buyer not happy with the price, then suat and walk away. No need to waste time otherwise people think u gien....right?

So agree or disagree, it's an open market out there. To be frank, I was just shopping for facial wash. Guardian sold it at $5.10 while Watsons selling at $4.75. Should I go to Guardian to kpkb? In the end, I walked back to Watson to buy..cheapo some may call..but I did my research beforehand.

Anyway TS, care to share some feedback on your Remus exos? Why selling? Does it drone alot?

Keen to buy but contemplating...some people call me TUU KING but they will tio from me.

Tsu Basa;1033183 said:
Show me your proof of receipt if you can get it at $1450.

Better still pls bring me along to Fong Kim.

I want to see you buy it with $1450. Especially for a 320i.

Hahah bro u new to forum ? If u new maybe u should delete your account and go back home to sleep . I guess hahah .

I offer u to follow me to go n buy . I did not take away the chance for u to see me buy at that price at any shop fk or even rtec .

Fk means fongkim btw ? Lol haha I may not be fongkim hahah . Don assume hahah .

Like what Kevinbmw said, is ur bargaining skill , n maybe u don possess that skill ?

We are here in this forum just trying to tell u that u are selling way to high for a used exhaust be it new or old or buy Liao Nv use before or 1 / 2 /3 weeks old .

We are not here to argue to u or to prove u wrong .

There is no right or wrong about the price u sell .

If u can find a right buyer who will pay for the price u wan den let it be .

But just a general reminder , depreciation do occur hahah . Too bad yours came too soon . I can swear to u I really can get that price .

If u r not happy about dacing the facts or the through why not pls do not sell ur things online . As u know the internet is global and there is no boundaries to it , and also u cannot control what people say .

We didint try to proof u wrong or something ?

Must u post the conversation between u n the shop owner ? < I don think is require for u to do that >

People do that why ? Only reason is that they wan to proof that they are right and wan to show what they say is true .

For me I bought my bmw performance brakes for $2800 the old one 6 pot . But when I sell , I cannot sell it at $2500 or $2200 . As I use it for less den a year, I sold it for $1600 . I got no choice but must go according the the market demand . Basic economic .

I trust that u are not a young chap who come here and try to sell everyone things at a high price and cannot take critics ? Haha . Or maybe come and *** bang my table** ..

Yea maybe u just bought ur 328i and have some pride for it . But that doesn't mean that when people tell you that ' hey the price for new exhaust is $14** + . Do u want to lower ur price '

Read properly is a goodwill that there are doing hat .

And u go ' who. Who who who , just tell me the name who who '

There are not obliged to tell u who the person is .

And when they try to be forum friendly as all are bmw owner asking 'if u mind to allow me to hear the live exhaust on the car ? ' u ask the person to go YouTube hear -.- ...

If someone were to ask me before ' bro can I hear your bmw performance exhaust ?' I won tell that guy to go YouTube and hear -.- , I will say " hey sure . If u wan just give me a call " u know this is what u call friendly .

I bet with u , u ask any friendly forum mates here if u could understand the mod they did or even anything u wan to know, they will share with u . And would not as u to go to the world wide web to find for information -.-

Pls if u are incompetent den u will post the conversation here . I urge u to be and take it down .

As I do not want to really disgrace u if I really went to buy at the price . It can be done , if not. I would not dare to type it out .

Pls read all the comments the bro and sis gave to you , be nice to people and people will be nice to u , when u are nasty to someone u , the would also be nasty to u .

I really hope u have a good day u know bro .

Pls don try to proof yourself that u r right .

As if someone were to prove that u are wrong , u will look damn funny !!!

Cheers,
Greenie aka bluie aka nokiaop aka b1mm3r5 .

Can't wait to see u during meet up . Lmao . :)

Good day . Have a great morning !

Tsu Basa;1033189 said:
Why? Cos you have believed in a Tua Kang Gia.

Bro please don dare me . And please be nice to our fellow forum mate . Hold your coolness be a man n not a boy ! U really tempt me to buy at that price . Seriously -.- hahah

Tsu Basa;1033183 said:
Show me your proof of receipt if you can get it at $1450.

Better still pls bring me along to Fong Kim.

I want to see you buy it with $1450. Especially for a 320i.

Btw why u look down on people who drive a 320i ?

Or what make u so special when u can afford a 328i ? Hahah

Only 243 bhp lol . My 320 easily outrun u . With stock exhaust lol .

F30 owners so funny . Hahahah

kevinbmw;1033203 said:
Aiyo...seriously, why bother if people can get at $1450 or $1650? At the end of it, it's your bargaining skill or another words..how u try to lowball and "arh" with seller. Whether FK or someone else, please don't need to proof here proof there...I think it's redundant at the end of it.

If seller thinks his price is fixed..then no one else can lowball him. If seller comfortable to release so as to compete with a brand new set, then swee..many will queue up. No need to get upset with each other and prove here prove there. No point really...

Same, if buyer not happy with the price, then suat and walk away. No need to waste time otherwise people think u gien....right?

So agree or disagree, it's an open market out there. To be frank, I was just shopping for facial wash. Guardian sold it at $5.10 while Watsons selling at $4.75. Should I go to Guardian to kpkb? In the end, I walked back to Watson to buy..cheapo some may call..but I did my research beforehand.

It all started when someone is monkeying my thread.
If that someone is so "sart" can buy way below retail price then all means. And I will get my dealer to eat his words.

Tsu Basa;1033187 said:
Picture tells a thousand words...

Conversation with Jeff from Fong Kim, the authorized Remus dealer.

Pls really delete away this reply . Damn funny like a kid .

picture tell a thousand words ~~~~~~ lalalalala

U think what primary school oral exam lalalalal . Lol

Later I really show u the receipt of even the whole process that I buy at that price then u know . Hahah

I don make u lao kui .

Cheers,
Good day .

Cheers for ur sell @ $1200-1300 . All the best ! Hahaha. Vroooooooooommmmmmmmmm.... Psssshhhhhhhh oops u no blowoffvalve hahahaha . Only droannnnnnnnnnnnnnn...........

Tsu Basa;1033211 said:
If that someone is so "sart" can buy way below retail price then all means. And I will get my dealer to eat his words.

Lol like children sia lol . So disgrace to drive the same car as u . Hahah

' ask my dealer to eats his own words ' lalalalalal lol .

Really make u LL den u know .

Nth much to do anyway .

Tsu Basa;1033211 said:

Also not ur thread is bmw-sg's hahah

U ok ma ? Soh*I ?

U wan u go make another forum :)

Tsu Basa;1033211 said:

You think we all so free come out with this magical '1450' number issit?

Maybe like kevinbmw said, bargaining power. Businesses will love you. Gas stations should increase their car wash services to $50 per car thanks to people like you.

Ever wondered why you report to admin but admin not entertained either?

nokiaop;1033208 said:
Hahah bro u new to forum ? If u new maybe u should delete your account and go back home to sleep . I guess hahah .

I offer u to follow me to go n buy . I did not take away the chance for u to see me buy at that price at any shop fk or even rtec .

Fk means fongkim btw ? Lol haha I may not be fongkim hahah . Don assume hahah .

Like what Kevinbmw said, is ur bargaining skill , n maybe u don possess that skill ?

We are here in this forum just trying to tell u that u are selling way to high for a used exhaust be it new or old or buy Liao Nv use before or 1 / 2 /3 weeks old .

We are not here to argue to u or to prove u wrong .

There is no right or wrong about the price u sell .

If u can find a right buyer who will pay for the price u wan den let it be .

But just a general reminder , depreciation do occur hahah . Too bad yours came too soon . I can swear to u I really can get that price .

If u r not happy about dacing the facts or the through why not pls do not sell ur things online . As u know the internet is global and there is no boundaries to it , and also u cannot control what people say .

We didint try to proof u wrong or something ?

Must u post the conversation between u n the shop owner ? < I don think is require for u to do that >

People do that why ? Only reason is that they wan to proof that they are right and wan to show what they say is true .

For me I bought my bmw performance brakes for $2800 the old one 6 pot . But when I sell , I cannot sell it at $2500 or $2200 . As I use it for less den a year, I sold it for $1600 . I got no choice but must go according the the market demand . Basic economic .

I trust that u are not a young chap who come here and try to sell everyone things at a high price and cannot take critics ? Haha . Or maybe come and *** bang my table** ..

Yea maybe u just bought ur 328i and have some pride for it . But that doesn't mean that when people tell you that ' hey the price for new exhaust is $14** + . Do u want to lower ur price '

Read properly is a goodwill that there are doing hat .

And u go ' who. Who who who , just tell me the name who who '

There are not obliged to tell u who the person is .

And when they try to be forum friendly as all are bmw owner asking 'if u mind to allow me to hear the live exhaust on the car ? ' u ask the person to go YouTube hear -.- ...

If someone were to ask me before ' bro can I hear your bmw performance exhaust ?' I won tell that guy to go YouTube and hear -.- , I will say " hey sure . If u wan just give me a call " u know this is what u call friendly .

I bet with u , u ask any friendly forum mates here if u could understand the mod they did or even anything u wan to know, they will share with u . And would not as u to go to the world wide web to find for information -.-

Pls if u are incompetent den u will post the conversation here . I urge u to be and take it down .

As I do not want to really disgrace u if I really went to buy at the price . It can be done , if not. I would not dare to type it out .

Pls read all the comments the bro and sis gave to you , be nice to people and people will be nice to u , when u are nasty to someone u , the would also be nasty to u .

I really hope u have a good day u know bro .

Pls don try to proof yourself that u r right .

As if someone were to prove that u are wrong , u will look damn funny !!!

Cheers,
Greenie aka bluie aka nokiaop aka b1mm3r5 .

Can't wait to see u during meet up . Lmao . :)

Good day . Have a great morning !

Lol pretty long post just to prove that you are right instead. I wonder who is the childish one here. Just go buy it at $1450 and post us the proof of purchase. Pls do me this favour. Thank you.

Tsu Basa;1033220 said:
Lol pretty long post just to prove that you are right instead. I wonder who is the childish one here. Just go buy it at $1450 and post us the proof of purchase. Pls do me this favour. Thank you.

Hahah no one or proofing who right or wrong read properly . Friendly is what the moral of the story is . And not like proof proof proof . Hahah funny .

I'm doing it soon hahah . Now u sell me $100 I also won buy :) ...

**DISCLAIMER = REMEMBER THE LONG MESSAGE IS NOT TO PROOF I'M RIGHT .. JUST TO TELL U BE FRIENDLY TO FORUM MATE ... U won know when u will see them :)

Eveeythign bout u is proof proof prooof proof proof . Proof to u also like tt got free thing ?

Did I say u childish ?

I said like children not childish different.

PLS TAKE TO ACCOUNT UR FAVOUR HAD BEEN DONE .

PLS BE FRIENDLY .

Lol Nv in the whole message I proof myself right ! I don ever proof myself right ! Hahahah . Just facts will side me and back me all the way . Hahah .

Oh do u know bmw performance exhaust use to sell for $1400 new ? From pml hahaha . Twin pipe also haha and second hands one are going for $500+ hahahha ? This is DO U KNOW . NOT PROOOFING MY SELF RIGHT -.-

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123bindin

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back