• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Selling Remus Exhuast Muffler for F30 328i/320i

Re: Selling Remus Exhuast Muffler for F30 328i/320i

nokiaop;1033221 said:
Hahah no one or proofing who right or wrong read properly . Friendly is what the moral of the story is . And not like proof proof proof . Hahah funny .

I'm doing it soon hahah . Now u sell me $100 I also won buy :) ...

**DISCLAIMER = REMEMBER THE LONG MESSAGE IS NOT TO PROOF I'M RIGHT .. JUST TO TELL U BE FRIENDLY TO FORUM MATE ... U won know when u will see them :)

Eveeythign bout u is proof proof prooof proof proof . Proof to u also like tt got free thing ?

Did I say u childish ?

I said like children not childish different.

PLS TAKE TO ACCOUNT UR FAVOUR HAD BEEN DONE .

PLS BE FRIENDLY .

I never wanted to sell you in the first place as you are that "friendly" to me all along. As mentioned in our text conversation.

Could that possibly make you come monkeying this thread?

Btw, I have already found the worthy buyer.

I love Remus. Design and sound. Price also reasonable

ok back on topic..aiyah why u all fight? Seller wans to sell at $XXXX then so be it if any buyer wants to buy it. Willing buyer willing seller. But buyer cannot afterwards come and say Seller is a cheat cos his selling price is same as brand new one. Seller didn't cheat, he just high balled the price..nothing wrong with that. Its like PML vs PI price.

Similarly, buyers who dun do research and ask stupid questions like whether LED fog light on F10 nice or not or start threads about kerb rash today and bumper kenna scratch tomorrow, do not deserve forum assistance.

On a separate note, anyone wants to buy F10 Sport steering wheel?

MW;1033226 said:

Sart! Another Hao lian post...haha.. :p

nokiaop;1033210 said:
Btw why u look down on people who drive a 320i ?

Or what make u so special when u can afford a 328i ? Hahah

Only 243 bhp lol . My 320 easily outrun u . With stock exhaust lol .

F30 owners so funny . Hahahah

Actually he drives a 320.. Not a 328. But he also look down on ppl who drive a 316. Haiz.. All becos of exhaust. If he can afford, he go for eisenmenn already.

Tsu Basa;1033224 said:
I never wanted to sell you in the first place as you are that "friendly" to me all along. As mentioned in our text conversation.

Lol I was very polite to u n not rude at all bro lol . U Jia lat Sia . ...... Zzzz

MW;1033226 said:

ok back on topic..aiyah why u all fight? Seller wans to sell at $XXXX then so be it if any buyer wants to buy it. Willing buyer willing seller. But buyer cannot afterwards come and say Seller is a cheat cos his selling price is same as brand new one. Seller didn't cheat, he just high balled the price..nothing wrong with that. Its like PML vs PI price.

Similarly, buyers who dun do research and ask stupid questions like whether LED fog light on F10 nice or not or start threads about kerb rash today and bumper kenna scratch tomorrow, do not deserve forum assistance.

Hahaha that is what I had said earlier on too .

Tsu Basa;1033224 said:

I don wan to post picture of our conversation here . Who rude who friendly see Liao people. Straight away know .

Yawn ~~~~~ sold already? free bumpz if have not :eek:

Tsu Basa;1033189 said:
Why? Cos you have believed in a Tua Kang Gia.

Hey mate, that's not a nice word to type when you do not know that person well enough.

Cheerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

MW;1033226 said:

Hi, will you F10 sport steering wheel have better FC?

**sorry for the OT, cant help to ask here ~~ :eek:

MW;1033226 said:

CB u say me izzit?>............. got proof???? got proof???

on a side note..........
who say REMUS aw tak?... stand out?... got proof a not?
View attachment 54852
I love my REMUS becos got CF!

kevinbmw;1033073 said:
Huh, serious? New at $1450...then MTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe TS can consider lowering his price? Otherwise, the droning damn headache...

if u go to kingcrisom(spelling) and mention the droning sound to the lady boss! she will fxxk u upside down! she will say:" young man! that sporty sound!! "

tomace;1033285 said:
Yur one atas! CF sibei swee ~~ got kangtao??

Maybe seller one is this thus higher price?

** sorry for 2nd OT, Really sibei swee :eek: I flood liao!

I bought @ $2250! got receipt de............ u wanna proof? si kee eng kong! all CF! for u...I can sell u @ $4000! my gain is your loss~
ai mai?

mmmmm..................... I wonder how can a REMUS eng kong without CF can be SART!

mmmmmmmm..................... too bad! only 2 eng kong nia!

jonleeck;1033286 said:
if u go to kingcrisom(spelling) and mention the droning sound to the lady boss! she will fxxk u upside down! she will say:" young man! that sporty sound!! "

Hahaha bro lol . We all know how remus sound like hahah . They hear my mini until sian Liao hahah super super loud hahah can let u hear if u want hahah ..

Share share hear hear lend lend hahahah . Exchange program :)

Never say remus no good just TS selling too high for second hand .

REMUS GOOD !!! I LIKE IT A LOT HAHAH :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123bindin

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back