Serious help needed

Re: Serious help needed

seanskye;1030067 said:
Volkswagen not cheap. In fact Kia picanto or geely also not cheap. Paper already costs $80-90k...

Ya vw is not cheap but if it's like a handbag it will be a Gucci, whereas BMW will be like a Hermes, someone in vagsg says he drives BMW and have many birkins lol so the association

Gentlemen, maturity and sensibility must prevail !!!

Serious help needed

kenntona;1030121 said:
Gentlemen, maturity and sensibility must prevail !!!

Today I witnessed an A6 trying to save $6 ERP and pushing a poor MILF in a silver Jag. I think she must have panicked and jammed brake. After a futile half minute of dancing reverse tango with her, A6 driver gave up and cut abruptly to my lane thinking his car is bigger. I chose to let the matter rest like an immature and insensible BMW driver. And paid $6 ERP like a man.

If I were 15yrs younger and still driving JDMs, confirm chut Vtec-overtake-jambrake stunt then post in delphi forums that someone hit and run me like a satki and sensible EG6 driver...

Last edited by a moderator:

seanskye;1030157 said:
Today I witnessed an A6 trying to save $6 ERP and pushing a poor MILF in a silver Jag. I think she must have panicked and jammed brake. After a futile half minute of dancing reverse tango with her, A6 driver gave up and cut abruptly to my lane thinking his car is bigger. I chose to let the matter rest like an immature and insensible BMW driver. And paid $6 ERP like a man.

If I were 15yrs younger and still driving JDMs, confirm chut Vtec-overtake-jambrake stunt then post in delphi forums that someone hit and run me like a satki and sensible EG6 driver...

Erm..... Xiong leh???? Of the milf in the jag??!!!!

Meek;1030112 said:
i sked they crash the forum only.

Almot same situation at MCF. . ..... keyboard warrior everywhere. Only speak super fierce in front of pc, jio him out ....... zhu ji.

seanskye;1030157 said:

Piss off lah....Write milf words .....junky no xiong...

Skyexplorer2;1030205 said:
Just checked bro, CC r line is 2.0T not sure if it's on wet wet or dry dsg though

2.0T confirm wet .... clutch

Skyexplorer2;1030120 said:
Ya vw is not cheap but if it's like a handbag it will be a Gucci, whereas BMW will be like a Hermes, someone in vagsg says he drives BMW and have many birkins lol so the association

wa. no wonder my Gucci no response. becos post wrong forum.
can someone help post in vagsg?

Thanks

dash;1030347 said:
wa. no wonder my Gucci no response. becos post wrong forum.
can someone help post in vagsg?

Thanks

I try to set up an account but scare kena ban at inception.....:)::

christopher ngo;1030291 said:
CC really not bad to drive, for jetta. . .... i rather drive boring Camry.

Jetta also got GLI la, it's like a GTI on rails...I meant with backside....

pengful;1030941 said:
Sorry forgot about toto's plea for help. Did anyone help?

Jonleeck was very helpful. Just not very successful.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back