Seriously, What Rims are these???

carbonfac3d

HI Gurus,
Anyone know what rims are these?
My buddy wants to pass them on to me but seriously, I can't find the brand name.
Are these replicas??
Its got a small Mtech insignia and no metion where its made.

Re: Seriously, What Rims are these???

How do I know they are replicas or originals???...................What if it says Germany at the back Wakwkakwka.............hhmmmmmmmmmmmm

your buddy driving E90? most likely replicas lo...keke

If they are replica, Avanti have them.

Nearly got those shoes previously.. nice rims

sszone;428888 said:
your buddy driving E90? most likely replicas lo...keke
Would it be a replica if it got "germany " at the back???
I think its just OE replica
@ 1 grand, 250/pcs, is it worth it?

one look also can tell replica liao...

original m6 design dont have offset for E90... and looks deeper...finishing also different..

replica all the more they can write whatever they want... can write germany behind also mah.... they wanna write singapore also can...

carbonfac3d;428904 said:
Would it be a replica if it got "germany " at the back???
I think its just OE replica
@ 1 grand, 250/pcs, is it worth it?

if replica and its used.....i would say a big NO
i tot i saw some curb rash back there....
1k can prob fetch u a new set

hi guys. i m interested in a pair of 8.5 x 19 and 9.5 x 19 like this design, 1k for replica and how much would it be for the real thing? i heard replica is lighter. is there any danger in using replicas?

the 1k i mentioned is for 17, 18 inchers....19 inch will be more ex i guess.
hope i did not lose touch with the replica prices...hehe
replicas are not really that unsafe if u are using it for daily driving and not subjecting it to extreme stress such as tracking or whatever....thats my personal point of view as an ordinary budget driver. replica aint light hor....my old rims were like 13kg each...while lightweight rims can be in the region of 6-7kg/rim....but i think the M6 rim even original also won't be so light. besides, if u are thinking of using it for 3 series, no choice have to get replicas cos they dun produce m6 rims for there kinda settings

Yeah Jinooi also said that(off line) I tend to agree with that. Maybe Prrreesssssss to 200/pcs..
SS , so if its a replica, why is there an Mtech insignia arr?? What would be the brand then??

i m looking for m6 167m 19" rims that looks like the one the TS posted.
used and new replica prices to compare with new and original ones.

call PML, the parts department havent call me back since 3 weeks ago.
dont know any trustable rims shop, scare they smoke and sell snake oil.
so better ask forumer first. heh heh.

bfd;428895 said:
If they are replica, Avanti have them.

Nearly got those shoes previously.. nice rims

So Advanti are jepun or European??

carbonfac3d;428922 said:
Yeah Jinooi also said that(off line) I tend to agree with that. Maybe Prrreesssssss to 200/pcs..
SS , so if its a replica, why is there an Mtech insignia arr?? What would be the brand then??

press to 200/pc....thats 800 leh.....still ex lah for a used set....keke
go check out the price of a new set before u try to even make an offer for the used set. sekali only 1k for new set then how?

as for the mtech insignia, its M6 replica mah, ppl want the M look....hehe....u can even change whatever stickers u like when u pop by Sunshine plaza for em.
its no brand one....just mass produced by factory.
only different in replica is perhaps the quality, made in taiwan or china or europe.
china ones are usually the cheaper ones while europeran replicas are slightly higher but most on the mkt are taiwans....taiwan ones not bad liao cos the quality is better than china's while the pricing is still sane enough. good enough for budget buyers who's looking for the look with some decent quality

Wekwkkwkeke....this time maybe I have luck..Buddy might want to trade these over an ipon ..ahahahah what are friends for...........
But still.....wakwkaw may check at shops arrr.. where should i go?? Make sure he dun sabo me.

its not sabo lah....just a matter of expectations....some ppl expect alot for their used stuff while some just wanna let go of it without much hassle.....different ppl different expectations. can pass u the contact of the rim shops i know....think i still got a couple of those namecards lying around at home hopefully....haha

carbonfac3d;428922 said:

replica of cors have la... replica LV got LV sign or not? replica rolex got rolex sign or not... sure have one la...

no brand one..its just replica rims.. usually from taiwan or china... or even korea...

if u care about brand and like branded rims go buy HRE Performance Wheels – Official Site la...

these original M6 rim should be forged light weight and 19" only

Terry;428980 said:
replica of cors have la... replica LV got LV sign or not? replica rolex got rolex sign or not... sure have one la...

no brand one..its just replica rims.. usually from taiwan or china... or even korea...

if u care about brand and like branded rims go buy HRE Performance Wheels – Official Site la...

The only Brand that I bother about is "SGD","USD","GBP","AUD"

Other Brand, "LV","CK","MTECH", "LOLEX"...allll same sammeee.

Aiyah.. take time to think arrr..easy one this one. Thanks guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back