Servicing at MUNICH AUTOMOBILES

Re: Servicing at MUNICH AUTOMOBILES

Thanks. They finished fixing the car on time. V happy now.

WOW I will send my car there then! Thanks for the info folks!

opvaulet;640809 said:
Thanks. They finished fixing the car on time. V happy now.

How's the environment / service there compared to other workshops ?

Jadis;634474 said:
Although Munich Automobiles are selling the M models, they also provide servicing for non M models BMW. I am thinking of sending my car there for servicing since near my workplace. Anyone here ever sent your cars there before? Any feedback?

I send my car there. Far better than PML as I can wait for the car and it is done instantly. And I don't have to book days in advance. I just turn up and Chow and Joel will get it sorted for me straight away.

Plus I am surrounded by M cars to salivate over whilst I wait.

Guys, can we bring own engine oil to MA for general servicing? tot of heading there instead of overly crowded PML to drool some saliva on the Ms... hahaha

Karboomboom;663399 said:
Do they service parallel imported BMW? I drive F10.
Please search. It was mentioned b4.

Apologies, I'm new here and can't find. If you dunno, I can wait for some kind hearted souls to assist.

Karboomboom;663491 said:
Apologies, I'm new here and can't find. If you dunno, I can wait for some kind hearted souls to assist.

i believe they do but adoption fee applies. How much is it? Not sure..

I am at the ending of my 3-yr warranty. Sent my E60 to Alexandra... for the 6th time in the last five weeks. Going in again next week.

chongster;663526 said:
i believe they do but adoption fee applies. How much is it? Not sure..

I thought adoption fees apply only if you want them to cover the warranty, say for a PI car? For normal servicing and paying cash, I don't think they will turn anyone away. Can anyone comment?

MapleLeaf;663747 said:
I am at the ending of my 3-yr warranty. Sent my E60 to Alexandra... for the 6th time in the last five weeks. Going in again next week.

Sorry to hear. What's the problem?

SLK69;663790 said:
must my english be good to be serviced at munich....cos i neber go to agt for servicing b4>>>

They will service your car, not your England....:)

SLK69;663799 said:
but everytime i speak to england speaking people...i very fast tulan...becos they csanmnot ghet my point.....

Standard Queen's English should be "If my car were to be placed in the care of your good company's expert mechanics for 24 hours, how much would the approximate costs be for that?".

But you ask the service counter girl "Overnight how much?"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatimaallen
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back