servicing enquiry

elvis

Hi bro would like to check how many litre of engine oil is require for oil change servicing for E90 model? how much does it cost for the first 12k servicing in PML? Thk.

Re: servicing enquiry

about $85 if you bring your own oil. $220 if you use their oil.

if you bring your own oil, you need to bring 5 litres. the engine uses 4.2 litre

can i also ask what needs to be replace at 30K service? Looks like the check brake fluid service indicator has lited up

also need to complain about the jerky transmission

elvis;363473 said:
Hi bro would like to check how many litre of engine oil is require for oil change servicing for E90 model? how much does it cost for the first 12k servicing in PML? Thk.

Please remember to tell the advisor that no need to top up the washer fluid. That will cost ard 15bucks. You can easily do it at home with the car care kit given to you when u collected your car. Dont donate unnecessarily to pML
haha:)

astrosky;363995 said:
Please remember to tell the advisor that no need to top up the washer fluid. That will cost ard 15bucks. You can easily do it at home with the car care kit given to you when u collected your car. Dont donate unnecessarily to pML
haha:)

waaa $15 for water?? :yikess:

did not recall any car care kit??? :oops: what is that for??

thanks...

armValkyrie;364009 said:
waaa $15 for water?? :yikess:

did not recall any car care kit??? :oops: what is that for??

thanks...

The kit comes with glass cleaner, wash and wax, 1L of engine oil, leather conditioner all in a bag.

Just DIY the washer top up. Put a capful of the glass cleaner into the washer fluid container and top up with water. Cheers

Wow, my agent / PML never give me any car care product. very disappointed. Did you guys receive the bonnet insulator when collecting car from PML? my was not given as well. Seem like their items are not given out consistantly. Any thing else to take note when send for servicing? what is your servicing duration? is it 12K or 25K? thk.

hmm, i didn't get my car care kit as well. collected car in late Nov 07. does anyone else know what else they charge? wheel rotation, wheel alignment, washing of car?

car care kit appears NOT to be given away to 3-series. Even freebies like window film or 3M mat, u have to ASK and NEGOTIATE teh SE. Otherwise, the rule of thumb by PML is to ACT BLUR. U dun ask, u pay wat ure QUOTED.the bonnet insulator for E90 apparently is no longer standard fit. PML will charge u $200+ for it. checking with some advisors.....it's GOOD to have, but not necessary to install. U read between words lor. Me? so far can manage without it.......If washer fluid = washer additive, hmmmm....all the while PML charges me ard $5 (2 x 250ml)

ohh... i also dun hv many things... too blurry... wonder if i can still call her.... :p

i was told by my SE in mid '08 that PML no longer includes the car care package when you collect your new car (cost cutting measures). My recent car isn't a 3 series, and previous 3 series cars (last in late '04) did include the care pack. So don't think it's a "model" exclusion basis.

Then again... maybe 7 series owners still get it *shrugs*. You're not losing out on too much, if you manage to get a decent discount, then can use that to buy your own set. I don't even use BMW grooming products anymore, prefer other brands like Optimum.

i have just purchased the bonnet insulator from outside at 90plus. is it true that our engine oil need to top up as i was told by my agent to stand- by 1 bottle(1litre) type. Any experience to share?

elvis;365105 said:
i have just purchased the bonnet insulator from outside at 90plus. is it true that our engine oil need to top up as i was told by my agent to stand- by 1 bottle(1litre) type. Any experience to share?

Ya need to top up when the engine oil level low indicator comes on.

hee hee.. they top up my car washer for free leh... never charger me $15.

as for what they will check and change... i think the details are in the service booklet... you can see the list there...

the first service is 12k... but after service, they set the next service to 19k. but i suspect the meter will jump jump jump and end up around at around 24k for next service.

Edit
oh ya.. my car burnt 1 litre of oil in the first 12k of its life.. which is why i decided to bring my own oil, so that when i need to top up, i don't have to go buy the BMW oil... the prices are about the same, just hate the hassel of having to go to PML...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mb66tax

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back