shape shifting BMW

Re: shape shifting BMW

Interesting!
Thanks for sharing bro...

This is cool! It will be more cool if they can use it on a Cabriolet's canvas roof!

Imagine choice of colours close enough to match the bodypaints colours! & no joints for that kind of materials except the rear plastic windscreen....:yummie:
(Juz my imaginations...:oops: )

personally i like the headlight part, really look like human eyes :woowooo:

wah not bad. now halfway through the product life cycle, facelifts can be downloaded.

this is so cool. planning a trip next month to munich just to see this car in the museum... but it's so futuristic.. why museum... hmm...

With most modern car chassis frame acting as the exoskeleton for crash safety, there is now no real need for solid metal sheet body panels other than for aerodynamics. The old fashioned way of finding out if a car is safe by knocking on the body panel is so out-dated (some old uncles still do that in showrooms though!), everyone knows that crash safety is handled by the chassis and impact bars.

Sheet metal body panels add unecessary weight, good example of a car with no body panels is the Ariel Atom.

So this concept should be able to work in real world usage, just need a strong enough flexible material, a core exoskeleton with motorised spines to change its exterior shape for aerodynamics (and style) as and when required.

So the main question is, when can i place my booking? :)

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back