share what wash/polish product u use here!!

Re: share what wash/polish product u use here!!

Just had my car coated with Opti-Guard (from Optimum). Really happy with the results so i thought i will share it here. Its supposed to be a coating on the car which protects the paint.

The car was prepped by

• washing
  • Claying
  • polish with rotary to remove existing swirl marks [caused by me when I wash the car I am sure :( ]
  • finish up with DA
  • whole car wiped down with IPA
  • OptiGuard applied

Here is the results after optiguard just applied.
IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

These pics were taken even before the product had time to cure. The next day I went to check on my car and the shine had taken on an even deeper depth.

PM me if anybody wants to get their car done. I highly recommend this guy :thumbsup:

Surge;661560 said:
Just had my car coated with Opti-Guard (from Optimum). Really happy with the results so i thought i will share it here. Its supposed to be a coating on the car which protects the paint.

The car was prepped by

• washing
  • Claying
  • polish with rotary to remove existing swirl marks [caused by me when I wash the car I am sure :( ]
  • finish up with DA
  • OptiGuard applied

These pics were taken even before the product had time to cure. The next day I went to check on my car and the shine had taken on an even deeper depth.

PM me if anybody wants to get their car done. I highly recommend this guy :thumbsup:

Done by Benny the MadDetailer? :)

I bought both opti-coat and opti-guard from him to DIY. Has been a few months now and they are still holding up well, surface still beads like it's been just waxed.

Last edited by a moderator:

skip;661563 said:
Done by Benny the MadDetailer? :)

I bought both opti-coat and opti-guard from him to DIY. Has been a few months now and they are still holding up well, surface still beads like it's been just waxed.

Yep.. done by the MadDetailer himself (benny)

Really impressed with his work

Nice results! :)

Surge;661560 said:

The car was prepped by

• washing
  • Claying
  • finish up with DA
  • OptiGuard applied

Here is the results after optiguard just applied.
IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

how often do you guys re-wax your rides? with PPS eg.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
may88toys

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back