SIC Superleggera data overlay

Re: SIC Superleggera data overlay

sounds so freakin sickkk...cool data too..like f1

the g force exerted on the hanging cross says it all...

the G-force reading for North South looks like should be swapped?

sub 2:30 @ SIC, that's neat.

Wow.....thats pretty cool.

nice... this really fires me up for the next track day...

Damn cool!
I think I will do 3min in SIC with a G SL.. hahaha.. too scared to drive..
It was smooth until T15.. Wat happened? He juz suddenly drop a gear and accelerate hard?

the evo got in my way on his in-lap. he was on the racing line at slow speeds. i had no choice but to dive in n braked late...by the time i dropped gears..the revs were still too high. if u look properly u will see me shift gears with my right hand when i crossed the wheel. unfortunately, gear ratio meant that at 65kmh it was too low for 2nd gear and abit on the high side of 1st. the exit costs me 6kmh and about 0.7 of a second.

Love your turn-in at T4. Sweet and very nice vid and numbers!

oic

on a car like this.. i believe u might get a high 2:29 without that evo!
U were at 1st gear for that turn?! Oh gosh.. I've never tried that b4 :whatthe:
Can see u are kinda season there lar.. ur lines are smooth.. other than a little of some really late braking.. u'll get 2:29 for sure..

totoseow;514557 said:
the evo got in my way on his in-lap. he was on the racing line at slow speeds. i had no choice but to dive in n braked late...by the time i dropped gears..the revs were still too high. if u look properly u will see me shift gears with my right hand when i crossed the wheel. unfortunately, gear ratio meant that at 65kmh it was too low for 2nd gear and abit on the high side of 1st. the exit costs me 6kmh and about 0.7 of a second.

I was like :wtf: lor... he hit T4 with the top speed I ever hit sepang b4 lor.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ryan;514595 said:
Love your turn-in at T4. Sweet and very nice vid and numbers!

Last edited by a moderator:

totoseow;514557 said:

yoyoyo, your timing was awesome la. put on the 4 second slick tyre and i am pretty you definitely clock below 2.27. Well done man.

Picture14-1.jpg

Quattro;514722 said:
yoyoyo, your timing was awesome la. put on the 4 second slick tyre and i am pretty you definitely clock below 2.27. Well done man.

As the car is, it'll do mid to high 2:27s with ESP still on. With ESP off I bet sub 27s, but that is a personal decision for him as owner to make, based on his comfort and risk tolerance.

If not for a single turn (T9) just one trackday just a week before the most recent one, it would have been a 2:28.4

Going from the stock Corsas to a soft compound full racing slick, 2:22 - 23 range times are possible. Personally, with the speeds and risks involved at these lower time ranges, I would be more comfortable running a much lighter and cheaper racecar with a cage, kill switch and fire suppression system.

dun think i will ever put slicks. just to gain a few seconds...must buy spare rims n tires...nowhere to keep. happy driving it this way for the moment. think can make up time still from perfecting lines n braking. keep it smoother is still the main priority. too much mechanical sympathy.

yes! smoothness is the key..
but for this G SL.. a faster reaction and more accurate anticipation will be required of u..
it's really not easy comparing to an average 2:45 - 2:55 type in sepang.. eye ball need to roll faster.. need to constantly over take cars and praying they dun lose control...

Pleasure vs Pressure.. hahaha

totoseow;514772 said:
dun think i will ever put slicks. just to gain a few seconds...must buy spare rims n tires...nowhere to keep. happy driving it this way for the moment. think can make up time still from perfecting lines n braking. keep it smoother is still the main priority. too much mechanical sympathy.

totoseow;514772 said:
think can make up time still from perfecting lines n braking. keep it smoother is still the main priority. too much mechanical sympathy

Smoothness is in fact mechanical sympathy :)

Two trackdays ago best non-compromising 6 sector stitch at 2:27.8. Best lap save for T9 alone, 2:28.4. Best complete lap 2:30.2. 6 laps in the 30, 31 range.
Most recent trackday best non - compromising 6 sector stitch at 2:27.6. Best lap save for T5 and T15 (both had traffic, T15 major), 2:29.2. Best complete lap 2:29.8. 11 laps in the 30, 31 range.

So, high 27s to low 28s are definitely there, a solid 1.5 ++ seconds for sure. Just need to string the sectors, and before the tires fade.

As usual, easier said than done - but that's where further challenge and reward is.

Last edited by a moderator:

lets focus on more 29s first....now we r really counting sands.

Quattro;514739 said:

this is the only gtr i cant catch on that day. blardy fast...right after this at T1...i missed my braking....n gave up

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back